QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli quotes.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli quotes. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It is aleays easy for the person giving the quote, lol

I am thinking that it might be one of the bellows women from Princess Mononoke...

06.01.2012, 05:30 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it said by that invading lady when she is imprisoned later on in Naussicaa?

I don't know if she exactly says that or not, i double checked and dubs doesn't say that exactly but subs might so i'll still go with this guess.

06.01.2012, 08:27 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Arkadian
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.09.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Arkadian Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Calforsale
Is it said by that invading lady when she is imprisoned later on in Naussicaa?

I don't know if she exactly says that or not, i double checked and dubs doesn't say that exactly but subs might so i'll still go with this guess.

Yep, it is about half way through the film, when she takes off part of her armour to show that she has no arm and sub reads as above

I told you it was easy:

06.01.2012, 11:38 AM Arkadian is offline   Profile for Arkadian Add Arkadian to your buddy list Send an Email to Arkadian
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hhahaha, yeah, now that WE know what scene it is... lol

06.01.2012, 12:05 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Arkadian
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Arkadian Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
Hhahaha, yeah, now that WE know what scene it is... lol

It is when Kushana has been captured and she is being held and is talking to the three guys with a moustache (can't remember their name).
Can't believe you didn't notice when she said it... it stuck in my mind the first time I saw the film

06.01.2012, 03:50 PM Arkadian is offline   Profile for Arkadian Add Arkadian to your buddy list Send an Email to Arkadian
husky51
The Old Guy

I remember the scene NOW, but not before...

06.01.2012, 05:09 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah it came to me straight away too, i thought it was easy. I'm not sure what i'm going to post so someone else can post a quote.

06.01.2012, 11:29 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

OK....

"HaH! You're forgetful, too!"

06.02.2012, 04:26 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Arkadian
Calcifer

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
OK....

"HaH! You're forgetful, too!"

No idea... Must have forgotten

06.02.2012, 05:10 AM Arkadian is offline   Profile for Arkadian Add Arkadian to your buddy list Send an Email to Arkadian
husky51
The Old Guy

But it's EASY..... lol

I know the answer... lol

hahahahaha... just funning with ya all...

06.02.2012, 05:45 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Arkadian
Calcifer

No clues?

06.03.2012, 10:17 AM Arkadian is offline   Profile for Arkadian Add Arkadian to your buddy list Send an Email to Arkadian
husky51
The Old Guy

I try to let a day or two go by to give others a chance at trying it. I will post a clue later today before I go to work...

This is a toughy, gotta figure out a clue that won't just give it away by itself....

06.03.2012, 12:15 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Arkadian
Calcifer

pom poko?

06.03.2012, 02:36 PM Arkadian is offline   Profile for Arkadian Add Arkadian to your buddy list Send an Email to Arkadian
Skovgaard
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.29.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Skovgaard Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whisper of the heart?

Shizuku talking to Seiji, when he follows her home, after the evening where they play and sing "Country road" in the violin workshop?

06.03.2012, 03:01 PM Skovgaard is offline   Profile for Skovgaard Add Skovgaard to your buddy list Send an Email to Skovgaard
husky51
The Old Guy

Skovgaard you hit the nail on the head....

Bingo!!!

my clue was going to be real helpful... heh heh heh...

(There are airships in the movie...)

Your turn, Skovgaard...

06.03.2012, 04:30 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Skovgaard
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Skovgaard Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here is a new one, and this time it's very easy (I hope), I don't have time to find a better one right now.

"Once you meet someone, you never really forget them "

06.03.2012, 07:42 PM Skovgaard is offline   Profile for Skovgaard Add Skovgaard to your buddy list Send an Email to Skovgaard
Calforsale
Totoro

I'm pretty sure this is in Spirited Away said by Haku but i dont know when.

06.04.2012, 09:49 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Skovgaard
Ohmu

It's the right movie, but the one who said it, is Zeniba, when Chihiro is talking about Haku.

So it's close enough, and your turn.

06.04.2012, 09:54 AM Skovgaard is offline   Profile for Skovgaard Add Skovgaard to your buddy list Send an Email to Skovgaard
Calforsale
Totoro

Oh hehe. I saw a picture of a haku and chihiro with that quote on tumblr last week so i guessed haku said it hehe

----------------------------------------------------

"Girls! Stop! Please!"

06.05.2012, 11:29 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Arkadian
Calcifer

quote:
Originally posted by Calforsale

----------------------------------------------------

"Girls! Stop! Please!"

Porco Rosso: the Mama Aiuto gang have kidnapped that gaggle of small girls, but they are now taking over the plane, touching everything, etc.
One of the pirates says that. Can't remember his name. Was it the Bluto's lookalike?

06.06.2012, 04:06 AM Arkadian is offline   Profile for Arkadian Add Arkadian to your buddy list Send an Email to Arkadian
[  «    ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks