QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli quotes.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli quotes. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...    »  ]
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Got it..... I think.

Is it said by Markl when Howl removes the scorch marks from the table left by the note from the witch of the waste.

Please say it is, otherwise I am at a complete loss as to who says it and when!!! Besides this is the only scene I can think of that focuses on a table in HMC!

02.14.2012, 07:17 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha yes you're right! ^^ Your turn Wiki.

02.14.2012, 07:52 AM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That took a while to get.

Good choice for a quote Jelly!!!

Anyway, here's another:

'Please listen to me'

Good Luck!!!

02.14.2012, 09:19 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Me, talking to my son...

Oh, wait a minute, I'm not a Ghibli character in a Ghibli movie, am I... lol

Well, I HAVE been called a character before, but I not sure in what context...

02.15.2012, 08:28 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Wikidkid101
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
Me, talking to my son...

Oh, wait a minute, I'm not a Ghibli character in a Ghibli movie, am I... lol

Well, I HAVE been called a character before, but I not sure in what context...

LOL!!! Love it!!!

02.15.2012, 08:53 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Sorry to double post but as it has been a little while since anybody has taken a guess at the quote whether it is because it is rather dead around here lately or because no one knows it, I will put up a clue tomorrow morning.

At the risk of Triple Posting I am having to edit this as I thought somebody would have guessed by now.

Anyway the clue is, It is said by a boy

Post last edited by Wikidkid101 on 02.18.2012, 10:50 AM.

02.17.2012, 03:32 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It has been rather dead all right, but i still son't have a clue what it is :/

husky's comment made me laugh though

02.18.2012, 11:09 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mononoke?

02.19.2012, 02:22 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Well done Cal got the film but I need the scene before the next quote is put up!!

Shouldn't be to hard now you know the film!!

If you need more clues just ask!

02.19.2012, 06:46 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

When Ashitaka is talking to the villagers just before leaving the compound?

If this is right, just give the next turn to Calforsale

02.19.2012, 01:25 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Sorry but no cigar, it might be said then but it wasn't the scene I was quoting from.

Keep guessing, I will give another clue sometime tomorrow if nobody gets it!

02.19.2012, 04:19 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol i haven't seen Mononoke for ages, but i felt like it seemed like something the main guy would say to the main girl.

No wait. Forget that. Is it when she (the main girl) is trying to stop the big Hog guy from falling into the trap?

02.20.2012, 08:18 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Nope, but the scene does have a hog in it. In fact more than one hog!!! That should help!!

02.21.2012, 05:07 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Gah my memory from the movie is so bad. I need to watch it again. lol

02.21.2012, 07:57 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Seens as it has gone extremely quiet on this thread lately (which is a pity), I am going to give the answer to my quote and let anybody else take that stage as it were!

So, it is said in the scene Just after the main guy wakes up in the forest after being shot and healed by the forest spirit , when the main girl turns up to feed him and then the wolves turn up because all the hogs turn up!!

Next person!!

02.27.2012, 04:02 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

That was a good poser, wiki.... The first to completely stump the rest of us, I think...

OK, here's another... probably relatively easy...

"What's going on here?"

02.28.2012, 02:42 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Is it HMC when Howl comes downstairs and finds sophie markl, WWOTW and madam sulomuns dog at his table!

03.01.2012, 05:17 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Nope, sorry... wrong movie...

I'll give it until tomorrow and then post another clue....

03.02.2012, 03:08 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
PrettyKittyMeowMeow
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.10.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PrettyKittyMeowMeow Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it spirited away?

03.02.2012, 11:12 PM PrettyKittyMeowMeow is offline   Profile for PrettyKittyMeowMeow Add PrettyKittyMeowMeow to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Best of the Best Miyazaki QuotePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

At his first visit to north America

Hayao Miyazaki Said about Art and literature
[when asked about many English cartoons are replication of his characters]

"Creativity is like a relay race,our ancestors passed the baton of creativity to us,now we need to pass it to our youngsters.Now to posses the creativity you must take others work digest it and make it your own."

when we live in a world where corporate stupid people are trying to make each and everything copyright his word is such a example of greatness.

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

03.03.2012, 05:42 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
[  «    ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks