QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - big help needed
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » big help needed » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.08.13
  big help neededPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by lexnovember Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

This is going to sound so weird...

I've last watched Studio Ghibli movie probably 5-10years back. I'm trying to recall this one movie that has the sound of "jijicha boboma" but I'm not sure which or where it came from....

Any of you guys have any idea where that sound came from?

Thank you so much in advance for such weird question...

10.08.2013, 06:06 AM lexnovember is offline   Profile for lexnovember Add lexnovember to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That be in the title or a line from the movie?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

10.08.2013, 10:17 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
lexnovember
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.08.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by lexnovember Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It should be a sound or some character's sound from one of the movies...

10.09.2013, 11:14 AM lexnovember is offline   Profile for lexnovember Add lexnovember to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lots of characters make lots of odd sounds in Pom Poko.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 10.09.2013, 02:01 PM.

10.09.2013, 02:01 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks