QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Howl's section Misc/Advertisements error open images
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Site Related Suggestions & Bug Reports Howl's section Misc/Advertisements error open images Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.29.05
  Howl's section Misc/Advertisements error open imagesPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SunDragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

section "Misc"/"Advertisements" error open images

05.29.2005, 03:33 AM SunDragon is offline   Profile for SunDragon Add SunDragon to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SunDragon
section "Misc"/"Advertisements" error open images

Thanks for your hands up. I have checked the misc page of Howl, but it seems that the image links are working properly. Can you please describe the problem in a more detailed manner? Thanks again for your help.

05.31.2005, 07:01 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i didn't saw anything

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.28.2006, 01:13 AM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks