QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Arietty DVD Blu-ray preorder
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions Arietty DVD Blu-ray preorder Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Arietty DVD Blu-ray preorderPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Preorders now available!

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/anime/ghibli/ghibli_arrietty.html

Strangely though, the DVD version does notinclude japanese subtitles, which is usually the norm. The Blu-ray, on the other hand, comes in a multitude of languages.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.02.2011, 08:15 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Probably a scheme to make people buy blu ray, i prefer original DVDs :L

04.02.2011, 09:38 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
supertrf
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.03.11
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by supertrf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, that's really a booming news but I can't buy it now...I have no money!AAAAAAA XD

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!
I love Chinese culture, Japanese culture and USA culture!
And I think animation is my best enjoyment in which Miyazaki Hayao's movie is the best!

04.03.2011, 01:44 PM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
Takuto
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeesh, I don't even have Blu-Ray. It looks stunningly beautiful on the format, though. It's a surprising improvement, how much more crisp the images appear...

04.03.2011, 01:50 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I play my dvds on a old ageing ps2.

04.03.2011, 03:33 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just gotta wait for an English subbed DVD... sigh

04.04.2011, 01:24 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
dballred
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dballred Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
I just gotta wait for an English subbed DVD... sigh

You won't need to wait longer than the Japanese do. Domestic Ghibli feature films are always subbed into English. As a general practice, this is very rare. Except for Japanese captions for the hearing impaired, very few Japanese domestic DVDs come with subtitles of any kind.

04.14.2011, 01:56 AM dballred is offline   Profile for dballred Add dballred to your buddy list Send an Email to dballred Homepage of dballred
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks