QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Catbus Cat Bed!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Catbus Cat Bed! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Calcifer

Registration Date: 08.12.09
  Catbus Cat Bed!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ~OneSummersDay~ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So I've just finished making a Catbus cat bed for my product design AS, and thought that you guys might be interested in seeing how it turned out:

http://rachelbrownoid.deviantart.com/#/d3dwhdp

I'm in the process of uploading more piccies, so feel free to browse; I'd love to know what you all think!

Post last edited by ~OneSummersDay~ on 04.13.2011, 01:58 PM.

04.13.2011, 01:57 PM ~OneSummersDay~ is offline   Profile for ~OneSummersDay~ Add ~OneSummersDay~ to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Terrifying! Just as it should be.

04.13.2011, 02:37 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
~OneSummersDay~
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ~OneSummersDay~ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, that's what most people have said! I went around school on the day I was making the head...with the head on my head; the reactions were pretty priceless!

04.13.2011, 02:40 PM ~OneSummersDay~ is offline   Profile for ~OneSummersDay~ Add ~OneSummersDay~ to your buddy list
colda
Tanuki

Registration Date: 11.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by colda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thats pretty cool. Does your cat like it?

04.13.2011, 03:28 PM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
Takuto
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Amazing! I can't imagine how long that must've taken!

04.13.2011, 04:54 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's so awesome! Ohmigod!

04.13.2011, 08:37 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That is so cool!!!!

Kudos on your hard work...

04.13.2011, 11:55 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow you made that! Good job!

04.14.2011, 05:55 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, I was just shown this: http://geek-news.mtv.com/2011/04/13/life...veiled-in-june/

04.14.2011, 06:03 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
~OneSummersDay~
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ~OneSummersDay~ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the compliments, everyone! My cat is warming to it more now Colda, but initially he was actually a bit wary of it, haha! And Arren, someone linked me the exact same thing on Facebook this morning; wish I could go and see it! It sounds incredible.

04.14.2011, 07:39 AM ~OneSummersDay~ is offline   Profile for ~OneSummersDay~ Add ~OneSummersDay~ to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks