QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Pokemon VS Digimon
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Pokemon VS Digimon » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: Pokemon or Digimon?
Pokemon
Digimon
Results
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I always prefered Pokemon. I grew up watching it, and when it wasn't on, I would watch the episodes where Ash gets the thunder badge (the only episodes I had on VCR). Plus, I grew up playing Pokemon Crystal, yellow, red, emerald, and Heartgold. I feel that after Hoenn the show sucks though...

05.10.2013, 07:34 AM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I watched both as a child, loved both of them. I loved the Digimon film, of course Summer Wars .

Anime: Pokémon
TCG: Pokémon
Movies: Pokémon

I preferred Pokémon, but Digimon kind of went downhill only a few years after release. The film was better than any of the Pokémon films though, just was more Pokémon films.

07.14.2013, 03:12 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks