QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Carectors you can relate to.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Carectors you can relate to. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Carectors you can relate to.Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't know if a thread like this already exists but i have had a good look around and the only one that seems similar is favorite characters but this is ones you can relate to.
Here are mine:
shizuku/san/seiji/and jiji.

01.19.2011, 02:36 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@hopexx5

Shizuku and San???

As for me, Totoro all the way...

cuz I'm big and cuddly.... yes I am... really, I am....

sigh, ok, ok...

I'm FAT like Totoro.....

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.20.2011, 01:02 AM.

01.20.2011, 12:58 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

San (princess mononoke) I can relate to her as me being a guy whos a bit girly wereas shes a girl whos a bit boyish.
Shizuku (woth) I can relate to her when she starts falling for sejii not feeling good enouth etc.

Post last edited by hopexx5 on 01.20.2011, 03:06 PM.

01.20.2011, 02:54 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'd have to say a combination of Nausicaa and Shizuku. I love nature and animals, but I'm a bit shy. I'm also obsessive about writing music. Shizuku wasn't really "obsessed" with writing, but it's close close enough.

And now that you mention Jiji, I can kind of relate to her as well!

02.11.2011, 02:05 PM  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks