QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - hi
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » hi » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.03.11
  hiPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Heidi80 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello. I'm Heidi, 30 years old and from Finland. I study literature at the university. I love Ghibli films (the only one I didn't really like is The cat returns) *waves*

02.07.2011, 11:29 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome!! I hope you like it here (: I'm from Finland as well

02.07.2011, 04:30 PM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OH NO!!! two Finns!!! lol

Welcome to the Tavern, Heidi80...

Hope that you can stay around a long, long while... I'm not a Mod, but I'm apparently the oldest member in the Tavern at 64. But we are ALL here because of our love for Ghibli....

"YAY, Ghibli!!!"

see?

lol

Again, welcome...

02.07.2011, 11:45 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, Heidi! I'm new here, too, but I can already tell that this a great Studio Ghibli community.

Oh, and.......I love The Cat Returns.

02.11.2011, 02:00 PM  
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello, welcome to the tavern Heidi and zachary!
Hope you guys stay and keep active.

02.11.2011, 02:42 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey Heidi and Zachary! Hope you guys enjoy yourselves here.

@Zach: we're the best xP

02.11.2011, 08:14 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern, Heidi and Zachary!

Stick around!

02.12.2011, 04:01 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Zachery snuck in while my back was turned...

so

HI Zachary and welcome to the Tavern... Hope you can stay around a long, long while!!!!!

edit:
oops, mispelled Zachary, corrected now

Post last edited by husky51 on 02.17.2011, 11:54 AM.

02.17.2011, 11:53 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A slightly late welcome to both of you!

02.17.2011, 12:54 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
reecetard
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.02.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by reecetard Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome!
I used to post on here about a year or so ago, havent been on here in while, but im back
x

~ No matter how many weapons you may have ~
~ No matter how great your technology may be ~
~ The world cannot live without love ~

02.18.2011, 05:44 AM reecetard is offline   Profile for reecetard Add reecetard to your buddy list Homepage of reecetard
Rossdude
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.13.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Rossdude Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello Heidi and Zach!! I'm new too, but welcome anyway!

02.19.2011, 10:01 PM Rossdude is offline   Profile for Rossdude Add Rossdude to your buddy list Homepage of Rossdude
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks