QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - True or False
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » True or False » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, though I prefer some gently rolling hills around me to make a horizon. But vast open empty beaches are great.

The next person likes to be snuggled up with a hot chocolate in front of the TV in winter more than to be sunning themselves by the pool with a cold drink in summer.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.28.2014, 06:13 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Very true. I'm a house cat and I love my hot chocolate.

The next person dislikes Facebook.

My Anime List

07.28.2014, 06:24 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. What's the point?

The next person likes to sit outside and just enjoy nature.

07.28.2014, 09:00 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
hunters moon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.15.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hunters moon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

VERY TRUE, I spend a great deal of my time out doors
working in my garden, fishing or walking with my two
wonderful greyhounds-PIP and PEBBLES we live in SHROPSHIRE a truly beautiful part of ENGLAND.
the next person loves to read real books and not use an
e-reader.

07.28.2014, 10:46 PM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So very true...

The next person would prefer to watch an anime rather than an average tv show...

07.29.2014, 01:10 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You bet!

There are other TV shows out there? Why?

The next person has cosplayed.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.29.2014, 06:17 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True! Not posting pics, it didn't go well.

The next person prefers mobile devices over actual computers.

07.29.2014, 08:17 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. Much as I'm enjoying my new iPad, I'd still prefer to be using a desktop computer or laptop.

The next person has broken a bone.

My Anime List

07.29.2014, 03:00 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OH, Yes... both arm bones just above the left wrist at 7yrs. from a fall down a hillside.
And a cracked pelvis and crushed elbow in a car bike accident at age 12. Almost amputated the arm... When I happened to see the doctor about 13 yrs later, he remembered it as a death... When Nixon was VP of the US and made his goodwill tours to South America, he was Nixon's doctor...
Also the bones in my right hand, when I punched a cinderblock wall that won the fight, lol.

The next person has flown an airplane... (not necessarily solo)

Post last edited by husky51 on 08.13.2014, 11:59 AM.

07.29.2014, 04:19 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hunters moon
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hunters moon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FALSE -I'm sorry to-say as it would have been nice to have
done so.
the next person enjoys playing games like scrabble etc.

07.29.2014, 11:07 PM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

True. Board games are the best.

The next person is over the age of thirty-five.

08.13.2014, 08:11 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Damn, I've been found out... sigh

Yes, true, almost double that age...

The next person would love to own a Roll-Royce automobile...

@hunters moon... and anyone else interested. Go to a local airstrip and if possible, go for a short flight in a small Piper or something similar, if possible. Usually, they allow you to take the controls for a short time while aloft. It's how I got my flight time in, lol. It may cost a bit, but not as much as you might figure. The first time up, when we leveled out at 1500 ft up, it seemed like I was in an exceptionally tall car, lol...

Post last edited by husky51 on 08.13.2014, 12:05 PM.

08.13.2014, 11:58 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hunters moon
Calcifer

FALSE, HUSKY I have never been mad about cars in my life
I have only had one, I have been in love with big motor-
cycles.
the next person would like to go scuba diving.

08.14.2014, 04:15 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Yes, YES, YES!!! I would dearly love to take up the fun on scuba.
I had a small taste of it in a couple of dives to 40 feet (abt 12 meters) while in Hawaii and it was wonderful. I've always been a avid skindiver with just mask and snorkel so it was an easy transition....

The next person has been to another country at least two or more international borders away...

Example: fen's trip to Washington, DC wouldn't count, but her trip to China would (got an ocean in there somewhere lol)

Post last edited by husky51 on 08.31.2014, 04:08 PM.

08.31.2014, 04:06 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Yeah, I'm bringing this back. It's a talent.
False, actually. I've never left the country.

The next person has had at least three pets in their lifetime.

05.25.2015, 08:24 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

True... but only three???!!!

Before I got married I had a Cat, 2 dogs and a little white rat...

After marriage... Over 175 cats at one time or another... they'd come or go, a few snakes, rats, guinea pigs, about 10 dogs and a desert tortoise with a broken leg. (he later died when a stray dog got ahold of him since he couldn't retract his leg).

The person after me has never tasted rabbit...

05.25.2015, 12:45 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False! I haven't had it for many years but I've tried it a few times in the past.

The next person cooks regularly.

05.25.2015, 01:10 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False! I'm too lazy and don't have a real kitchen. All I've got is a hot plate and a microwave, and neither of those really lend themselves well to cooking much.

The next person would rather watch a movie at home than in a theater.

05.25.2015, 07:16 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
potatotarzan
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.02.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by potatotarzan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False! Sure, at home I can pause and go to the bathroom, but you can't beat the epicness of seeing a movie in theaters. I hardly ever go out to see a movie, but that's because I like for it to be a fun, special occasion.

Plus, when I watch a movie at home, I tend to let it drag out over several days, sometimes even months! If I see it in theaters, it ensures I watch the whole thing without interruption, so I see it the way it was meant to be seen.

The next person believes in ghosts.

05.26.2015, 10:13 PM potatotarzan is offline   Profile for potatotarzan Add potatotarzan to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

False.

The next person is an early riser. Have we already done that one?

05.27.2015, 05:37 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
[  «    ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks