QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - True or False
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » True or False » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...    »  ]
Rossdude
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.13.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Rossdude Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, many cats and dogs.

The person below me still has a working Super Nintendo Entertainment System.

02.24.2011, 03:03 PM Rossdude is offline   Profile for Rossdude Add Rossdude to your buddy list Homepage of Rossdude
maggie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.25.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by maggie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True! Though sometimes it takes a bit of coaxing to get the games to work...

The person below me hasn't been outside yet today.

02.26.2011, 01:55 PM maggie is offline   Profile for maggie Add maggie to your buddy list
colda
Tanuki

Registration Date: 11.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by colda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, I've just been extremely lazy today.

The person below me is going to buy Nintendo 3DS when it releases.

02.26.2011, 03:00 PM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False, though I might be interested at some point in the future. I'd definitely like to try it out.

The next person is often guilty of procrastination.

02.26.2011, 03:54 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True.

The person below me is still wearing pajamas.

02.26.2011, 04:26 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nah..false

the person below me like pad thai

02.28.2011, 04:04 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. Yummy!

The person below needs a break from school/work.

03.04.2011, 12:33 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

While I want to agree, I'm so lazy with schoolwork that I don't think I deserve a break. P:

The person below is currently reading a book and enjoying it.

My Anime List

03.04.2011, 03:04 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True.

The person below should be working on something, rather than enjoying themself.

03.04.2011, 03:28 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yes, I should be mowing the grass, but nature put the kibosh on that plan...

the person below me hates the rain....

03.07.2011, 11:15 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False!

The person bellow me has eaten paper.

03.08.2011, 02:16 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, in my early child innocence

the person below likes pancakes even when its not pancake day.

03.11.2011, 07:28 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sure do, why should anyone only enjoy something oh so yummy on just pancake day!

The person bellow me does not usually like chocolate cake.

03.18.2011, 03:50 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Extremely false.

The next person considers themselves a fast typer.

03.18.2011, 09:26 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

God, I should hope so. Lol, typing is the easy part...it's being able to think and type fast and at the same time that's tricky.

The person below usually plans for weekends ahead of time.

03.18.2011, 09:28 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Rossdude
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.13.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Rossdude Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False, my weekends are pretty much on the fly.

The person below can wear headphones at their place of work.

03.18.2011, 10:11 AM Rossdude is offline   Profile for Rossdude Add Rossdude to your buddy list Homepage of Rossdude
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False, i don't have a place of work.

Graffiti is art not vandalism.

03.18.2011, 10:35 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Takuto
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Maybe false - it depends on where it is.

Tales From Earthsea is Ghibli's weakest film.

03.18.2011, 03:42 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

False. I liked it more than Howl's Moving Castle.

The next person enjoys cooking.

03.18.2011, 04:29 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

true
I love cooking!

the person below moved around a lot as a kid.

03.19.2011, 12:53 AM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
[  «    ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks