QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - True or False
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » True or False » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...    »  ]
Rossdude
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.13.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Rossdude Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, I love Pho noodles.

The person below me is afraid of being Spirited Away by aliens from outer space.

02.20.2011, 10:46 AM Rossdude is offline   Profile for Rossdude Add Rossdude to your buddy list Homepage of Rossdude
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Uhhh true i guess...

The person below thinks cars are underpowerd compared to the other transport types.

02.20.2011, 12:15 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
reecetard
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.02.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by reecetard Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmmm, true.

The person below me cried at Grave of the fireflies

x

~ No matter how many weapons you may have ~
~ No matter how great your technology may be ~
~ The world cannot live without love ~

02.20.2011, 03:12 PM reecetard is offline   Profile for reecetard Add reecetard to your buddy list Homepage of reecetard
hopexx5
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False, grave of the fireflies is on my watch list, its one of the very few ghibli's that i haven't seen.

02.20.2011, 03:58 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The person below is tired of work/school

02.20.2011, 08:26 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, in that my university workload is all coming at me at once, and then I'll be lulled into a false sense of security before the exams...

The next person is prone to binges on the likes of Wikipedia and TV Tropes.

02.20.2011, 08:38 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. Mostly because I won't allow myself to. xP

The person below exercises regularly.

02.21.2011, 12:54 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

true, need to keep in form for the ladies

the person below me wants to sip martinis on the Adriatic

02.22.2011, 03:43 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

False i dont even know what it is

The person below me likes killing people in games for no apparent resones.

02.22.2011, 09:58 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True!

The person below me has seen the Borrowers' Arriety already

02.22.2011, 10:09 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Rossdude
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Rossdude Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False.

The person below me has watched Final Fantasy: the Legend of the Crystals anime OVA.

02.22.2011, 05:11 PM Rossdude is offline   Profile for Rossdude Add Rossdude to your buddy list Homepage of Rossdude
hopexx5
Totoro

False, im on a strict ghibli only diet at the moment.

The person below thinks dragons dont deserve the evil roles there given, there nice creatures.

02.22.2011, 06:10 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. Definitely bad creatures, unless you train them

The person below visits a forum frequently (excluding the tavern)

02.22.2011, 06:50 PM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True.

(I like dragons...there're lots of nice ones. xD)

The person below has a favourite creature (vamp, were, elf, etc.)

02.22.2011, 06:53 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
reecetard
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.02.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by reecetard Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, love dogs!!!

The person below me enjoys creative writing?

~ No matter how many weapons you may have ~
~ No matter how great your technology may be ~
~ The world cannot live without love ~

02.23.2011, 08:46 AM reecetard is offline   Profile for reecetard Add reecetard to your buddy list Homepage of reecetard
Rossdude
Calcifer

True. It is my major.

The person below me has taken control of an airplane at least for 1 second.

02.23.2011, 10:59 AM Rossdude is offline   Profile for Rossdude Add Rossdude to your buddy list Homepage of Rossdude
hopexx5
Totoro

False, i haven't.... yet

The person below me gets really annoyed when they cant get technology to work.

Post last edited by hopexx5 on 02.23.2011, 12:48 PM.

02.23.2011, 12:47 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

False. I google it or get techy people to help. ^^

The person below misses/was around for the days when technology meant a tv, radio, phone connected to a jack, and a gameboy (no color).

02.23.2011, 04:01 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

False i came into being in 1997

The person below me likes sad music.

02.23.2011, 04:10 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Very true.

The person below had a pet in their early years.

02.24.2011, 01:51 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks