QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - True or False
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » True or False » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True! A book and some movies and CDs. It was supposed to come yesterday...of course.

The person below prefers shopping online.

12.04.2010, 10:43 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

TRUE!!!

especially at this time of the year. Too many, many people crowding the streets and the stores...

The person below me loves to kick back in a nice hot tub with a good book.

12.05.2010, 01:12 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
laazd,
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.27.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by laazd, Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

false. I WISH THOUGH! i don't have a hot tub and no one around me does but that seems amazing!!!

the person below me is wishing it was summer right now.

Post last edited by laazd, on 12.06.2010, 10:43 PM.

12.06.2010, 10:42 PM laazd, is offline   Profile for laazd, Add laazd, to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. I'm actually enjoying the cold.

The person below can't wait until this semester is over.

12.06.2010, 10:52 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False; it's already over for me!

The next person feels overworked.

12.07.2010, 06:54 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
jusomekid
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False

The person below needs to do more Christmas shopping

12.10.2010, 08:28 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So true. I can't till next week though, so it'll be fun. Gotta get everything ready in one week.

The person below believes in making New Year's resolutions.

12.11.2010, 12:05 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Call me cynical, but I find that New Year's resolutions just make you get angrier with yourself for not keeping them. And resolutions should be made more often than just once a year! On the other hand, I do actually make them sometimes, if only for the symbolism of "new year, new start".

The person below likes to draw.

12.11.2010, 06:53 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, I like to, but I'm not very good at it. When I was a LOT younger, I used to sketch facial silouettes that were pretty good...

The person below me likes the fresh air and weather of the great outdoors....

12.12.2010, 12:04 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

True, it's nice to have that once in a while...

The person below is eagerly waiting for something.

12.12.2010, 02:16 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. Three things, Christmas, Spring and 11.11.11

The person below is planning a semester abroad in the near future.

12.12.2010, 05:25 PM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

False

The person below is not enjoying winter anymore.

12.20.2010, 09:34 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

So. SO true!!!!

too much rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sigh.

The person below me wants some sunshine...

(As a rule
A man's a fool
When it is hot
He wants it cool

When it is cool
He wants it hot
Whatever it is
Man wants it not)

A truism for eternity...
learned it when I was twelve, just a few years ago...

12.21.2010, 11:11 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

True.. sunshine would be nice on Christmas day... but i'm satisfied with the clouds... as long as it's not raining.

The person below still need to finish their holiday shopping.

12.23.2010, 02:49 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Too true.. started today, and it was sooo crazy at the malls here i couldn't finish it o_O and with 1 more day to go i hope i can do it!

The person below just wants these holidays to be over..

12.23.2010, 04:49 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
husky51
The Old Guy

Y E S!!!!!!! TRUE!!!

Oh, not the spirit of the holidays, but the mass of humanity rush, rush, rushing around, totally incosiderate of others in their pursuit of the best deal, etc... I, unfortunately, find myself losing my temper on the times when it is absolutely necessary to be out and about... Today I saw one woman cut across from the middle lane on the freeway across three lanes of traffic, cutting off a big rig enroute, just to make the offramp... Then she ran the red light at the end of the ramp...

and, unfortunately, this is just one of many incidents I have seen this season...

I stopped in a store (Walmarts) to look for a Maglite flashlight for work and numerous times I was pushed in front of and cut off by people going from one part of the store to another with no regard for anyone else... One woman looked right at me and pushed her loaded cart in front of me, crossing an aisle and I said a few words to her husband following behind... He didn't like it...

So, yeah, I will be happy when this season is over...

the person below me, I hope, has had a better season than I....

Post last edited by husky51 on 12.25.2010, 12:52 AM.

12.25.2010, 12:50 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Aww, poor Husky. *hugs*

And that is true. Not to rub it in or anything but it was super relaxing.

The person below prefers the time leading to the Christmas over Christmas Day.

Or if you don't celebrate, the person below doesn't celebrate the new year.

12.25.2010, 04:27 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Talse, I do celebrate the New Year...

and ignore the rant above, just me being grumpy. Except for the crowds, Christmas is a wonderful time with many instances' of cheer and good will...

The person will have a glorius day today, regardless of their persuasion...

12.25.2010, 12:11 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Um, neutral? Saw Lords of Dogtown, was cool, but my nose is still blocked for three days in a row. Very laid back though, that's good.

The next person hasn't caught the cold this season yet.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.25.2010, 12:38 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

True. I had a sore throat a few weeks ago, but I've managed to avoid having a cold, fortunately.

The next person has embarassing family members.

12.25.2010, 01:23 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks