QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - True or False
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions True or False Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37    »  ]
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Super true.

The next person would rather watch a simple, family comedy over a thrilling action flick.

06.03.2015, 03:43 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, most definitely... Altho I do like the occasional action flick...

The next person has a family member (no names) that they dislike...

06.03.2015, 04:22 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. There are some I don't know very well or see very often, but I wouldn't say I dislike anybody.

The next person has a least favourite colour.

06.10.2015, 04:19 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

PURPLE!!!

For some odd reason that I am unaware of, I simply cannot eat off of purple dinnerware if I have any choice in the matter. Now while dining out at a friends house or in a restaurant, I will just grit my teeth and deal with it. I consider it rude to do otherwise..... I have no idea where this came from??? Now say little purple flowes or thin stripes, no problem, but a solid color bowl, regardless of shade, from lilac to deep purple, sorry, but it nauseates me.

My ex one time served me stew in a purple bowl and I got up and poured it into another bowl and threw the purple one away. She had done it on purpose. knowing how I felt about it. She tried to retrieve it later and I broke it.

The next person favors their mother rather than their father in appearance...

Post last edited by husky51 on 06.10.2015, 04:40 PM.

06.10.2015, 04:31 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. Skinny father replica.

The next person is constantly smiling and trying to be positive.

06.10.2015, 08:45 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sort of. I always try to be positive and look at the best side of things but I'm no great smiler. Many say I have a bit of a stern scowl, but that's just my normal relaxed face!

<<< ------- Sadoru Stern Scowl

The next person prefers TV history documentaries over science ones.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 06.11.2015, 04:08 AM.

06.11.2015, 04:07 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False, I think. Both are fine. Personally I would be more interested in nature documentaries compared to either.

The next person hasn't needed to see a doctor for a long time.

06.11.2015, 03:53 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False... I was pretty sick before I left for my trip. And then I had to get all my immunizations.

And I normally see my doc at least once a year.

The next person is a good liar.

06.14.2015, 08:09 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

False. Mostly.

The next person prefers vanilla over chocolate.

06.14.2015, 09:11 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Actually, I do, thank you very much...

I like chocolate, but usually get vanilla ice cream, shakes, etc.

The next person looks forward to getting a job in the family business or profession when schooling is completer...

(by profession, say your father is a plumber, then maybe you would be a plumber)

06.15.2015, 02:19 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False! There isn't really a particular family profession for me to get into, unless I want to move all the way to Texas and take over my dad's landscaping business. Which, I mean, I don't.

The next person likes going out at night better than going out during the day.

06.16.2015, 01:28 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

False. Daytime is brighter and easier to navigate.

The next person uses emoji's a ton.

06.16.2015, 12:03 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

I would probably say false nowadays!

When I was clearing out some spam I came across this thread. I'd forgotten all about it, but I figured it might be fun to revive even if it's quiet here!

The next person prefers waking up early.

09.06.2023, 08:00 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
ButaPairotto
Tanuki

Registration Date: 08.26.21
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ButaPairotto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, depending how early you consider early. But I enjoy the quality of light outside in the morning.

The next person enjoys skiing.

09.12.2023, 01:19 PM ButaPairotto is offline   Profile for ButaPairotto Add ButaPairotto to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Yes and NO...
Never had the opportunity to Snow Ski or even Snow Board, I DID have the opportunity to Water Ski one day, but my Stepdad, driving the boat one time, on a u-turn going back under a cement bridge, almost wiped me out into one of the bridge supports at a high rate of speede...

The next person likes to skin dive often, either snorkeling or
scuba!

09.12.2023, 07:20 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
toriforiumu
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.23.23
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by toriforiumu Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False LOL!

I'm scared off all those things lol!

The next person prefers pancakes over waffles !

09.13.2023, 11:48 PM toriforiumu is offline   Profile for toriforiumu Add toriforiumu to your buddy list AIM Screenname: miu YIM Screenname: miu
arren18
Administrator

Oooh, that's a tough one, but I'm thinking... true! But I do like waffles too.

The next person likes going to the beach.

09.14.2023, 03:30 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I was a kid and into a young adult, it was my favorite... I used to ride the rip tides (also known as undertows), but in later years the beach life guards started chasing people away from them and flagging them off... Did a lot of body-surfing tho...

The next person likes to drive their car...

edit: spelling

Post last edited by husky51 on 09.14.2023, 11:15 AM.

09.14.2023, 11:13 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

I think I'd have to say n/a on this one. I can't drive.

The next person had a childhood pet.

09.26.2023, 06:27 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
toriforiumu
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.23.23
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by toriforiumu Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

true! i have a silly little dog who’s been with me since I was 6!

the next person enjoys painting

09.27.2023, 12:48 AM toriforiumu is offline   Profile for toriforiumu Add toriforiumu to your buddy list AIM Screenname: miu YIM Screenname: miu
[  «    ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks