QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - True or False
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » True or False » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...    »  ]
maggie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.25.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by maggie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I wish... False

The person below me is feeling tired.

02.14.2011, 01:32 PM maggie is offline   Profile for maggie Add maggie to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tired of trying to patch this stupid game... it isent working at all.

the person below me is about to eat dinner

02.14.2011, 02:59 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

false, its 3pm here, got a few more hours

the person under plays more than 1 instrument

02.14.2011, 04:04 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
hopexx5
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Half and half... i ust to play the trumpet in school but i left so i dont anymore.
I want to learn violen and piano
the person below likes the comedian bill bailey.

02.14.2011, 04:12 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't even know who the heck that guy is!

The person bellow me wants to learn Korean.

02.15.2011, 01:28 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Do I have a burning passion? Not really, but yeah, why not? I could watch dramas without subs. xD

The person below celebrated V-day.

02.15.2011, 04:57 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Very false.

The next person is interested in history.

02.15.2011, 06:35 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
hopexx5
Totoro

True

The person below has or had long hair.

02.15.2011, 10:01 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. I had and now it's growing again.

The person below would like to get a tattoo.

02.15.2011, 01:54 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

TRUE...

I'm trying to get together with my son to have the "Chobits" persecom, Sumomo, put on my upper left arm...

The person below me loves to go sledding...

02.17.2011, 11:32 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hopexx5
Totoro

... half and half... i love sledding but i hate getting snow all over me and shivering like mad.
the person below me userly forgets the time when haveing fun.

Post last edited by hopexx5 on 02.17.2011, 02:31 PM.

02.17.2011, 02:31 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
reecetard
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.02.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by reecetard Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True it's annoying that time goes so fast whilst your having fun.

The person below me prefers dogs over cats

~ No matter how many weapons you may have ~
~ No matter how great your technology may be ~
~ The world cannot live without love ~

02.18.2011, 04:57 AM reecetard is offline   Profile for reecetard Add reecetard to your buddy list Homepage of reecetard
hopexx5
Totoro

TRUE dogs are more fun, and you can take them more places.
The person below me dosent have a xbox360

02.18.2011, 08:07 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
maggie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.25.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by maggie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, and I don't plan on getting one

The person below me owns a PS3.

02.18.2011, 06:58 PM maggie is offline   Profile for maggie Add maggie to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

False i own a ps2.

The person below me is still playing dragon cave.

02.18.2011, 07:01 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

False, I never started. xD

The person below is looking forward to watching a new movie in the next little while.

02.19.2011, 05:42 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, there are a few out at the moment that sound really good. And I still haven't got round to using my three free tickets from my cinema membership, so I should go soon.

The next person likes to watch big sporting events on TV.

02.19.2011, 02:53 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
hopexx5
Totoro

False,infact i dont even bother with tv, building virtual railways keeps me occupied.

The person below likes french food.

02.19.2011, 05:18 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

(sorry double post)

Post last edited by hopexx5 on 02.20.2011, 07:19 AM.

02.19.2011, 05:19 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by hopexx5
False,infact i dont even bother with tv, building virtual railways keeps me occupied.

The person below likes french food.

Oui, oui! I love French food.

The person bellow me loves Vietmanese food.

02.19.2011, 07:15 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
[  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks