QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Will "Ocean waves"(i can hear the sea) have part 2 ?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Will "Ocean waves"(i can hear the sea) have part 2 ? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.05.11
Will "Ocean waves"(i can hear the sea) have part 2 ?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by lucman99 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i love this film so musch, the "Ocean waves"I can hear the sae) film. i think i want to watch part2. That continue the ocean waves , last part the the boy meet his ex-lover in the train station. Please continue this story. I want to following this film. ^^

01.05.2011, 09:24 AM lucman99 is offline   Profile for lucman99 Add lucman99 to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Miyazaki isn't big on sequels, though we might have a Porco Rosso 2 in a few years time, so I doubt he'll be making one. Also, I personally don't think the film needs a sequel. Their renunion speaks for itself, doesn't it?

01.05.2011, 11:25 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, even apart from the fact that Ghibli don't normally release sequels, I think it would be really unlikely for Ocean Waves, which had a very limited release itself.

01.05.2011, 02:32 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
lucman99
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by lucman99 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

-0-

01.09.2011, 10:35 AM lucman99 is offline   Profile for lucman99 Add lucman99 to your buddy list
lucman99
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by lucman99 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

so you guys means, it will not have other part. TT
okay thanks for suggestion.

01.09.2011, 10:37 AM lucman99 is offline   Profile for lucman99 Add lucman99 to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lucman99
so you guys means, it will not have other part. TT
okay thanks for suggestion.

Well no one can say for sure, but it doesn't seem likley.

02.19.2011, 07:14 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Takuto
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

(Still haven't seen the original) Ghibli is the rare studio that refuses to make a sequel unless they can really do something good with the story. Miyazaki seems to have plans for a Porco sequel, and he's already got a good plot laid out from what I've heard. If they think of something great with Ocean Waves, it could happen, but judging by its obscurity, I'm not sure how successful a sequel could be.

03.16.2011, 07:15 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks