QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Questionnss
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Questionnss » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.25.10
  QuestionnssPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BlueRain Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A) what are ranks?
B) what are rank images?
C) What country is this site as I will post a thread a 9:42 and it will say its 5:42?
Not that, that last one is a problem I just wondered...
Many thanks

07.29.2010, 04:51 AM BlueRain is offline   Profile for BlueRain Add BlueRain to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The answers to the first two questions are here: http://www.onlineghibli.com/tavern/misc2...;styleid=1#rank

The rank is the word and images that appear under your username when you post.

And I think the time on the forum is Eastern USA. Which is odd, since I think all the admins are from different parts of the world.

07.29.2010, 05:09 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think the forum time is set to where the server is physically based, hence EST. Though I'm not 100% on this.

I thought there was an option in your profile to adjust the time displayed on the forums to show your local time though it's been a while since I've checked.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.29.2010, 06:49 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Most forums do have that, but I don't think this one has that option. I've always found it quite annoying actually.

07.29.2010, 07:12 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
BlueRain
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.25.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BlueRain Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks,
The F.A.Q icon at the top seemed to be blocked out of my mind at the time of posting that haha

07.29.2010, 01:45 PM BlueRain is offline   Profile for BlueRain Add BlueRain to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks