QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - New Year Resolutions
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » New Year Resolutions » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  New Year ResolutionsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's the new year and no one made this thread? Unthinkable!

So anyway, it's almost tradition to do it every year, although equally traditional to not do it either (lol), but either way, just post your resolutions here.

Me, I resolve to actually improve on my Japanese after being stagnant for so long, improve my health (i.e. start jogging regularly), and most importantly, get a new job that is actually fulfilling.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.01.2010, 12:18 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmm.

-Don't let the engineering GPA drop.
-Learn more vocab+kanji for Japanese.
-Regain normal sleep patterns

01.01.2010, 01:13 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

To stay positive and work hard for school.

My Anime List

01.01.2010, 03:40 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mm...

~ Work on my novel (seriously need to now. :/)

~ Cut out fast food

~ Learn to take higher quality photos of the things I like (use that camera to your full potential!!)

~ Get back into drawing

~ Stop dating for awhile :/

~ Find a part time job

~ Grow hair out at least another three inches *easy to achieve*

~ Become cuter

~ Don't let people bothering me get me down

~ Buy an antique vanity

~ Buy a teacup

~ Try learning another language

~ Try harder with grades in grade 11

~ Have a good 16th birthday

~ Look positively towards eventual graduation (I have to take business in university..)

~ Get the driver's permit thing; don't pee my pants or freak out when driving

01.01.2010, 11:29 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theowne

I second the third

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.02.2010, 10:58 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
quote:
Originally posted by Theowne

I second the third

I would also list the third, but that's... not going to happen probably until I am old and decrepit. And probably not even then. XD

Resolutions arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre...

- Finish my homework when I get home from school rather than wait until like an hour after I'm already supposed to be asleep

- Play my tablas (drum from India) at least five days a week every week

- Write a bit every day

- Start writing/reading poetry again

Happy new year!

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 01.03.2010, 06:31 AM.

01.03.2010, 06:30 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lets see, new years resolutions...

at my age, to live to see my next birthday???? lol
enjoy my grandkids more...
enjoy my kids more...
maybe plan on visiting Saudi Arabia by the end of next year, to see my family there...

01.17.2010, 01:25 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks