QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - User image???
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Site Related Suggestions & Bug Reports User image??? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.07.10
User image???Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoosei Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Why can't I have a user image it won't let me
What's the crack with that lol

05.08.2010, 12:43 PM yoosei is offline   Profile for yoosei Add yoosei to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sometimes the forums have a little hiccup, it happens quite often. Try uploading it again, it'll work eventually.

I think the image has to be a jpeg and 100x100 pixels max and something like under 10kb as well, but I may have some of those limits a little wrong.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.09.2010, 09:51 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just for humor sake, I think you have all of those limits wrong lol.

File type can be Jpeg, Gif, maybe even png, size can be no bigger then 110 x 110 and i think there is a 75k kb limit.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.09.2010, 10:03 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
yoosei
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.07.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoosei Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cheers you guys
I'll keep on trying and see what happens lol

05.09.2010, 10:32 AM yoosei is offline   Profile for yoosei Add yoosei to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Meh, I was close.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.09.2010, 12:45 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, horseshoes and hand grenades... lol

at least you were in the ballpark... I wouldn't have even gotten that close...

05.09.2010, 12:52 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Looking on the bright side, I quoted under the limits in all three cases so I wasn't actually wrong.

It's a glass half full viewpoint.

05.09.2010, 02:36 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, so true... tell Ayami to leave you a muffin...

05.09.2010, 02:52 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
hahaha, so true... tell Ayami to leave you a muffin...

See if you were right, you might have gotten a cupcake out of this. xP

Welcome, yoosei! If you're following the guidelines and keep trying, I'm sure it'll work.

05.09.2010, 05:27 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Server-tan is certainly a tsundere. She will diss you for not meeting just one of her requirements, and will still troll you even if you have done nothing wrong.

Just keep trying though and I am sure she will go deredere gradually. If she doesn't, poke one of the admins to give her a good smack on the head.

Anyway welcome to the Tavern!

05.09.2010, 09:32 PM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks