QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Quick reply option
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Quick reply option » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Warawara

Registration Date: 04.22.09
  Quick reply optionPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DreamSequencer Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just putting it out there, is it possible to include one?
It'd just make things more convenient...
Cheers!

08.26.2009, 02:05 AM DreamSequencer is offline   Profile for DreamSequencer Add DreamSequencer to your buddy list Homepage of DreamSequencer
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I always imagined the reason there wasn't one was that we couldn't have one. But if it is possible, I'd like that. It would make things easier in threads where people normally make very short posts.

08.26.2009, 05:27 AM arren18 is online   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm pretty sure WoltLab can do quick reply, but this forum doesn't seem like it's exactly up to date with current WoltLab offerings....

08.26.2009, 05:48 AM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry to be a bit of a noob, but what exactly would a quick reply option do? Apart from the obvious..

Clicky

08.26.2009, 08:32 AM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It adds a box at the bottom so that you can type your reply on the same page as viewing the thread. Instead of clicking reply and being taken to a dedicated page.

08.26.2009, 11:18 AM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh OK, but would this really be much of a convenience? I mean, it only takes one link to go to the reply bit, and you can view the thread there aswell while you're replying.

Clicky

08.26.2009, 12:21 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The version of woltlab we're using is different from the current ones. The database has been incompatible ever since woltlab split their original forum script into free and commercial versions.

so we're just stuck with this discountinued version for now :/ until i find some kind of forum db converter.... and believe me i have tried to find one :[

08.26.2009, 01:53 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks