QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - o.o\^.^\>.< !MMORPG! >.</^.^/o.o
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » o.o\^.^\>.< !MMORPG! >.</^.^/o.o » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.09.08
o.o\^.^\>.< !MMORPG! >.</^.^/o.oPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Soz about the title but gotta get your attention..

Don't you think it would be awesome if onlineghibli.com had an MMORPG!!!?

You could create your own avatar and introduce him to the ghibli world..

It could be like a Kingdom Hearts type thing but instead of Disney characters it would be full of Ghibli characters,
and there could be like guilds where you gotta do tasks for a patch or rank - i.e - TOTORO's GUILD: Raise chibi's and chu's (Tamagotchi style) -Raise like 50 and you get a Silver Totoro Patch..

It wouldnt have to be too graphicy, just like err Flash, Macromedia, or a Runescape type graphics..

Plus there could be like free to play (which gives you access to 1 guild or 1 world), and you could pay like £10 ($20) to be a member (i would pay!! im pretty sure you would too!!) and you get access to all the worlds and guilds [like 20 of em or something]..... GHIBLI would make money and onlineghibli would be spicyyyy!!

IM all excited now!!

WADDYA THINK???!!!

Post last edited by Dark Totoro on 10.31.2008, 11:18 AM.

10.31.2008, 11:17 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice idea, but not particularly feasible I don't think. It sounds very complicated to set up and having to pay would put lots of people off, so... yeah. ^^'

My Anime List

10.31.2008, 11:56 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HOW WOULD IT!!

If your'e a true ghibli fan then im pretty sure youd pay a measly £10($20) for extra options- think of it as contribution to the great lord ghibli! for all his creations!

It would be GREAT!!!!

10.31.2008, 12:02 PM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dude, calm down. Being a true fan has nothing to do with money anyway.

And as I said, the thing'd be too complicated and probably quite expensive to set up.

My Anime List

10.31.2008, 12:34 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah i know but..

It would be cool though wouldnt it? ive never seen a ghibli game..

10.31.2008, 12:38 PM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sure, interesting, but it's probably a bit over the top for the Tavern. xD

10.31.2008, 12:51 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Seems to be a cool idea, and a Ghibli MMORPG certainly would be rather fun... although I doubt that the tavern's going to really become one. As it is, it's just a forum, and I don't believe that anyone is going to turn it into a mmorpg any time soon... sooo, yeah...

Ah well, yay! ^.^

10.31.2008, 07:09 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Umm its a fantastic idea but I dont think you quite understand how much WORK goes into MMORPGs. I mean you'd need staff working on it all the time, updating, moderating, fixing errors. Its a lovely idea but I dont think it'd be possible to work out

11.01.2008, 12:12 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'll probably regret asking this, but remember... Me= old guy,. nuff said...

What the heck is a MMORPG??? The answer is undoubtly obvious, but.... see above... lol

As for the money thing, no way in heck could I possibly be able to do it any time soon...

11.02.2008, 02:55 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
turniphead1
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sounds good Totoro! But im not really sure if we have enough members for this

@Husky - MMORG= Massively multiplayer online role playing game - or words to that effect!

Clicky

11.02.2008, 03:40 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ya that's sounds too insane (in a good way) for this site to take on alone ^^;

11.03.2008, 02:14 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Shawn
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Be a fan, not a fanatic..."
-School.
ANyhow, do you know how much work would be required? You'd have a better chance of asking an admin on Gaia to make one than asking here. In a good way.
The idea is good, but not feasable.

11.20.2008, 02:35 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol that would take lots of dosh and time..not to mention rights and permission for using ghibli's TM's as well as other stuff.

lololol wat a crack up...lol

11.21.2008, 10:18 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

*snuff* *snuff* It was just an idea..

*EDIT* Come to think of it... Is there anyway they could put this site into like houses or guilds.. I think it was mentioned before.

Post last edited by Dark Totoro on 11.24.2008, 06:19 AM.

11.24.2008, 06:12 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Chrisss
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.11.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chrisss Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

that would be so awesome but ghibli would have to hire a new staff and this may sound awesome to us but it just wouldn't work out the only thing we can do now for the time is too dream.

08.12.2009, 04:28 PM Chrisss is offline   Profile for Chrisss Add Chrisss to your buddy list Homepage of Chrisss
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks