QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - avatars
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » avatars » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay! These pics are sooooooo adorable!!!! I love them! Thankies!!!! Thanks also for the Di Gi Charat info, I'll see if I can find some episodes and I'll post the links up here for you if I find any...

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

07.05.2006, 05:11 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cheers dude! I found episodes 3-6 (?) on YouTube, here's the link...

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Mimune

Let me know if you find anymore!!

07.05.2006, 09:18 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey SpiritedSen! These are all the links for Di Gi Charat I could find so far: (I know you already gave me some of the links to these episodes, but I like going episode by episode, it's more organized, and I actually know what I'm watching....I had recent problems with watching an anime, and I watched the first couple episodes of season 2 then skipped back to season 1. Didn't know that until I found an episode list... )

Episode 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coPTgnO4Ajw

Episode 2
Not found

Episode 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EsCO6wfm...igi%20Charat%20

Episode 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVJa7UTgQ...igi%20Charat%20

Episode 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJKD6vLXT...igi%20Charat%20

Episode 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zzy85iFi...igi%20Charat%20

Episode 7 and on…Not found.

So those are the anime links: I know you have them already, but these are the direct links and not the link to the user’s webpage. All these episodes are about 3:00 min. long.

Here are some pictures, avatars, and other miscellaneous things:

Pictures:

Wallpapers:

Signatures:

Anyways, this post took quite a while, but the pictures are so kawaii! Especially of Petit-Charat (Puchiko). All of these are resized, even though some of them don't have the resolution bar. Also, all these pictures are on my computer, and the signatures and avatars you can use too, but we might end up having the same sigs and avatars sometime..LOL. So yeah, I hope you like these pictures!

07.05.2006, 11:33 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey sun, thanks for the links, can't wait to watch them!

The pictures, avs, and sigs are kawaii, but you've resized them so small, I can't really see them, and I can't use the sigs or backgrounds cos they're now the size you made them, and if i enlarge it, the pics go all blurry!!
I think that you could just have uploaded them in their normal size (except probs the backgrounds), and then, on ImageShack, instead of cutting and pasting the 'HotLink for forums', you could have used the 'ThumbNail for forums'...that way, they're small on the forum, but when you click on it, it comes up big like the pics I did for you in my last post! That would probs have saved you some time resizing too!!
Thanks anyway though...try and have a go at the ThumbNail thing, it'll save you tonnes of time!

(I hope none of that sounded ungrateful!?!) Here's a pic for you to say sorry if it did, and thanks for all the effort you put into this post!!
(This is a ThumbNail one too!)

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.06.2006, 11:16 AM.

07.06.2006, 10:37 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Hey SpiritedSen! I'm so glad you liked the pictures!

I'm sorry about the thumbnail problem. But thanks for telling me. I can repost the pictures that you couldn't use; just tell me which ones you need me to repost. And don't worry, I'm not offended or anything! Thanks for all the suggestions.....in the meantime....here are some more pictures. This time they should work....^_^ I love all of these pics! Their soooo kawaii! I don't know what the ones with Japanese characters on them say though...

This is all for you! ENJOY!!

Post last edited by Sunchaser on 07.06.2006, 05:56 PM.

07.06.2006, 05:01 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Ok sun, I know we'll get through this together!!

Upload a picture as normal in Imageshack, no resizing, just the pic in it's normal size...when you click Host It!, you come to the page with all the url's. If it's a big pic, it'll come up with 9 different URL's in this order:

Thumbnail for websites
Thumbnail for forums (1)
Thumbnail for forums (2)
Link back to Imageshack or use the banners or buttons

Then if you scroll down to the bottom of the page it'll say:

Hotlink for forums (1)
Hotlink for forums (2)
Hotlink for websites
Show image to friends
Direct link to image

So all you need to do is click and paste as usual, but click and paste the Thumbnail for forums (1) URL onto your post. It'll come up like my ones, where it looks small on the forum, but if you click it, it brings up the pic in it's normal size (if you noticed, when you click on your ones, it just brings up the pic the same size, or is just a link back to Imageshack).
Just one thing, there is a limit as to how big the pics can be, so you may have to resize a background, but just resize it so it's the maximum size, then you'll still be able to use the thumbnail URL.

If it's not a big pic, like the sigs you posted, it'll just bring up hotlink URL's...just stick the pic on here normal size, don't worry about resizing 'cos if it hasn't given you thumbnail URL's then the pic can't be too big!

NOTE: I DON'T BELIEVE IT!! YOU WORKED IT OUT FOR URSELF WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS!! Well, I'm not erasing it all, it took too long!! Oh well, maybe someone else will find it useful one day!! GOOD WORK SUN!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.06.2006, 05:59 PM.

07.06.2006, 05:47 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Hee Hee...Thank you! I'm smart...LOL. I actually started uploading already, before you replied. So, do ya like the pictures?

07.06.2006, 05:58 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

You clever little thing!! The first one is SOOOO kawaii, I love it!! I feel so privelleged that you'd put them all on there for me *blushes*! And the one of Petit Charat holding that teddy bear, OMG how kawaii can one thing possibly be?!!
I can't work out why the pink and yellow one isn't working though, all the others are perfect! It's really weird!! It's exactly the same size as the last pic on your post, so I can't work out why that one just takes you to Imageshack??!!

It looks like this has changed from an Avatars thread to a DigiCharat thread!! Maybe we should just start a thread called 'Kawaii'!!!
A pressie for you...these are from an amzingly kawaii anime called A Little Snow Fairy Sugar, she is a teeny tiny little fairy...I thought they'd be just your thing!! Hope you like them!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.06.2006, 06:54 PM.

07.06.2006, 06:46 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Hee Hee...I'm happy that you liked all those pics I put up! And Petit Charat is sooooo adorable!!! She's probably my favorite....She's just sooo cute!!!

That's strange, how that one isn't working. But it was kinda weird when I uploaded it to Imageshack though...like it took a REALLY long time to load and stuff...and I had to reload it a couple of times because it wasn't working...Oh well!

Yeah, maybe we should start a new thread, or you can just PM me...whichever you want....Di Gi Charat is so kawaii!

OMG, A Little Snow Fairy Sugar is sooo cute!!! I love the pictures!!! Thank you so much! *huggles* Hee Hee...

KAWAII!!! KAWAII!!! KAWAII!!! KAWAII!!! I can't repeat that enough...

And now, for the reposting of the pictures that didn't work. Some of the wallpapers I can't reload for some weird reason..sry! Also, the green/blue one with all 3 of the main characters on it is a jpeg and not a bitmap.
For some strange reason, I now feel like wasting my time posting pictures....but it's not really a waste is it? ^.^

Anyways, these are for you! Hope you can use them now....hehe. ^_^;;;

Post last edited by Sunchaser on 07.06.2006, 11:01 PM.

07.06.2006, 07:04 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Thanks so much for reposting the pics!! It's not for nothing...I'm loving the kawaii-ness!! Here's a couple more pics, I just knew you'd love Sugar!!

Go on, make a Kawaii! thread!! Maybe we'll even be shown some more cute pics we didn't know about!

07.07.2006, 12:04 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Alright! Thanks for the pics! SOOO SOOO KAWAII!!!

Okay, I'm off to make our Kawaii thread now. ^.^

07.07.2006, 05:09 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
loveangel
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by loveangel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i liked chihiro!

08.10.2006, 08:40 AM loveangel is offline   Profile for loveangel Add loveangel to your buddy list Send an Email to loveangel
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

they're cute ^_^

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.18.2006, 11:18 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay so here's the problem I'm having.

I want to add an avatar from "my pictures". I resized it to fit and everything. But now the site is saying --- even though I filled in every section available --- "You have not filled in every section correctly."

HELP

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

10.03.2006, 11:27 PM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Same problem I had.
Figured it out yesterday.
This might help, but I was trying to fit one picture
that should have fit, but didn't seem to work.
So I clicked my smallest picture(96x96) and it
worked.
Maybe it just has to be smaller?
i hoped this made sense. I'm bad at helping people.
Tell me if it worked.

10.04.2006, 05:30 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

chihiro who?

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

10.04.2006, 06:26 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

or where is it

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

10.04.2006, 06:26 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Same problem I had.
Figured it out yesterday.
This might help, but I was trying to fit one picture
that should have fit, but didn't seem to work.
So I clicked my smallest picture(96x96) and it
worked.
Maybe it just has to be smaller?
i hoped this made sense. I'm bad at helping people.
Tell me if it worked.

Yay, foreignfilmfreak your advice worked brilliantly!! Thanks.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

10.05.2006, 12:07 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The limits 100x100 pixels so no bigger or it wont work and up to 75kb on the file size too.

10.05.2006, 07:08 AM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My advice worked?
Thanks, I'm usually bad at advice!

10.05.2006, 03:33 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks