QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - [*NO SIGS!*] Isakaya High School – Role-Play Only, Thread #7
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » [*NO SIGS!*] Isakaya High School – Role-Play Only, Thread #7 » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »  ]
hikari
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hikari Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Mm, yes, dessert outside, by the river maybe?"

It was really unfair how my heartbeat sped up at that. I didn't want it to. And well, it was just a joke anyways. Right?

I searched Maho's eyes and, yes. Definitely a joke.

The next thing I knew, a waitress was taking our order and the food was soon in front of us. Maho seemed to like it, judging by the speed she ate it at. Or maybe she didn't care for it enough to enjoy it. For some reason, it bothered me that I didn't know how fast she ate. What she ate. When? Why? How?

Even as it registered that I sounded like a stalker, I was hit much harder by the fact that I didn't care. I wanted to know all these little things. It felt wrong that I didn't know already.

A list of questions grew in my head as I ate more and more slowly. At one point, I stopped eating entirely and that's when I noticed her eyes on me. Staring? Or maybe she was just about to say something, which she did shortly.

I wasn't disappointed. Really.

Then, I heard the words 'river' and 'not too busy' and my stomach flipped. And wasn't that an odd feeling when you were eating something.

Keeping my eyes on the table, I pushed my plate away and said, "I'm done, actually. Wanna take a walk before class?"

There really wasn't much food left on the plate, anyways. Besides, pathways with no people meant hand holding. And hugs. Maybe kisses. No people meant Maho all to myself.

In the short time I'd known her - really known her - all of that came out on top of food any day.

07.14.2009, 11:40 PM hikari is offline   Profile for hikari Add hikari to your buddy list
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Na-chan. You didn't...They can't hear our conversation or anything can they?"
"Eh?" I stared at her, "Ama? Of course he can! Is that what you meant?"

I spoke with Hibiki, bending down from the waist, my hands on my knees. He was fiddling with his shoes and didn't answer at once.

quote:
"I'm just going to um...Find somewhere to sit. I think I have a headache..."
I looked round at Chi and was going to say something when a voice yelled out my name.

"Nani?" I looked up. Hibiki had said something to me? but was startled too. I stood up, a little way away Icchan, Sadoru and that new girl were sat eating lunch. I thrust my arm up and waved.

"Hi!!"

I was a bit confused. Chi was backing away, Hibiki half watching her and... and...

Oh.

Oh, wow! A light bulb went on in my head. Kissing! Yes!

I turned round, "Hibiki, it's~" I stopped. "Ah. It's. Ah." I hadn't got a clue what to say, "ICCHAN! It's Icchan! On a... on a bench. A bench thing. A seat! You know. To sit on." I even made shapes in the air with my hands in case he didn't know what a bench was or how to use it, "Eating lunch!" You sound like a complete idiot.

"So, er... haha, I er... I'll go see him! And you can..." Kissing My face went crimson, "You can... do... something else! Yes?" I gave him a big smile which must have made me look insane, especially as I was backing away while talking.

She wants to kiss him! Ohmygoshhowyummy!

I managed to walk backwards and sideways over to Icchan and the others, still grinning idiotically at Hibiki and Chi who was retreating and looking scared.

"Oh Icchan! Hi! I was just kissing, I mean I was just. Um. Hello!" I beamed at him, then at the others.

07.15.2009, 05:44 PM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Hello Icchan, I think you managed to grab the attention of everyone on the grounds. Actually, there are people staring at us from inside as well."
"Yeah well... I wanted a response. Though not from you. But you're fine too."

Tanaka and Miyamoto exchanged greetings, but I was too preoccupied with Na-chan doing... something.

Like walking in a diagonal manner... backwards.

"Umm..."

quote:
"Oh Icchan! Hi! I was just kissing, I mean I was just. Um. Hello!"
I raised my hand, opened my mouth, and turned to Miyamoto instead.

"Well, I got a response," I pointed at Na-chan.

07.16.2009, 11:09 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"are you o-"

I was turning the colour of a tomato. If I was anything it was not okay.

Deeeeeeeeeep breaths. It's not a big deal.

I stared at the back of Na-chans head as she looked at Hibiki looking at me. Summoning up all my mental powers I tried to send a message.

No. No. STOP SPEAKING. Or thinking. Whatever it is. I don't! You've got the wrong idea!

I raised a hand to my chest, my heart beat faster then ever, my racing breath not far behind.

My message didn't seem to get through as she continued speaking.

quote:
"Eh? Ama? Of course he can! Is that what you meant?"

"N-not quite." I rasped, looking at my feet.

quote:
"Hibiki, it's~Ah. It's. Ah." I hadn't got a clue what to say, "ICCHAN! It's Icchan! On a... on a bench. A bench thing. A seat! You know. To sit on.

Please, please stop. Please just stop.

She didn't stop.

quote:
"So, er... haha, I er... I'll go see him! And you can...You can... do... something else! Yes?"

"Na-chan, I think you misun--" I blurted, laughing nervously.

However I didn't get to finish my sentence. There was no stopping her.

quote:

My cheeks by this point must've been positively luminous. If any cars had been passing they would've stopped thinking I was a traffic light.

"I'm just going to eat the bench, on a lunch..." I stuttered "...I mean eat my lunch! On a bench that is." I pointed behind me and took a few more nervous steps back, a stick caught between my feet and I stumbled but managed to stay upright.

"Hahaha." I forcedly laughed, rubbing the back of my head with my hand "I'm going to..now..yes."

I turned around sharply and stormed off in the opposite direction, clutching my bento to my chest in the hope of countering the feeling of my heart sinking.

Well. That went just splendidly.

Biting my lip, I stopped in front of a bench, now a fair distance away from the others. Plopping down on it I pulled out an inhaler from a pocket.

Taking deep breaths I lent my arm on my leg, pressing my forehead against my hand. At least I didn't have a big attack in front of everybody. That's something.

07.16.2009, 03:49 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Everyone approached in a loose friendly gaggle, Tanaka leading, as usual. She lifted a hand to wave hello and I responded. She spoke to Icchan and got a half decently fast comeback. My attention drifted elsewhere for a moment and I smiled at Takako, nodding a greeting. Suddenly the sun seemed warmer, the breeze less strong, the daylight brighter and the fact we had only half of lunch break left of no importance whatever.

Tanaka introduced herself to Miyamoto-san and then I did the formal bit and introduced everyone else; Takako and Kazuo, and clarified that the small, backwards walking, gibberish talking, more than a little cute Cheshire cat was Ameashi-san.

quote:
I grinned at her words. "But call her Na-chan. Everyone does." I considered that Na-chan would be an interesting person to get to know better, if you could begin to understand her.

"Icchan's sister, Miyamoto-san. As you can see the strangeness runs in the family."

At the back I saw Kashikoi dropping away to eat on her own and remembered the incident at the party. Doesn't like crowds. Right. So don't go over and ask how she is. Last thing she wants. I tried to catch her eye but she was preoccupied.

quote:
"Well, I got a response."
Icchan seemed to be fine talking with Miyamoto-san so I left my end of the bench and walked around Tanaka, patting her on the shoulder in greeting. I approached Takako, wild horses couldn't have stopped the grin that split my face.

"Hi. Haven't seen you all morning. Alright?" She held her bento. We were lacking bench space. Right behind the row of benches a low stone wall held back an earth bed in which the row of sakura trees stood. I gestured towards it. "Sit and eat?"

07.17.2009, 04:56 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"... Ha h--- Iiiyaaah!!"

My (unintentional) fun at Hibiki's expense was interrupted as a loud, rude, and totally irritating bellowing shriek took me by complete surprise.

quote:
"NAAA-CHAAAAAN!!!"

Icchan.

Jolted, I didn't even notice Chi backing away at first.

Icchan. Sitting with the new girl. My sympathy goes out to you, Miyamoto-san.

Then again, Sadoru was with them. I'm sure that he made it more than bearable.

He nodded at me, and I melted. All traces of Icchan-itation disappeared. Just like magic!

The laugh didn't come back, but the smile did. Following his gaze, I caught a jerk - I saw Chi stumble as she walked away.

quote:
"Hi. Haven't seen you all morning. Alright?"
"Nn.", I nodded. Now I am!
quote:
"Sit and eat?"
"You read my mind," I said lyrically.

"But, do you think she's okay?" I said, nodding towards Chi. "She looks a little..."

I hope she didn't think I was laughing at her...

07.21.2009, 06:26 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
yoshiko
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoshiko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"NAAA-CHAAAAAN!!!"
The sound of Icchan yelling at the group made me instinctively back away from him until I was almost sitting in Sadoru's lap. Before I was anywhere near thinking of a way to respond, a very pretty girl approached. Icchan didn't seem interested. She introduced herself to me as Sadoru abandoned us. Charming!

quote:
"Hi there. Miyamoto-san, right? My name's Mai Tanaka. So, how are you liking A1 so far?"
"That's right!" I answered with a grin, glad to have the chance to slide further along the bench from Icchan. "Nice to meet you. I suppose it's been okay so far. Not too keen on that teacher though!"

Icchan tried to talk to me again and I deliberately blanked him. I stood up and, standing close to Tanaka, whispered, "Please tell me the boys aren't all like this..."

07.21.2009, 12:48 PM yoshiko is offline   Profile for yoshiko Add yoshiko to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

After I'd introduced Miyamoto-san to everyone hoping she wouldn't feel like I was abandoning her to Icchan's weird clutches (though that would be a hoot)...

quote:
"But, do you think she's okay? She looks a little..."
I got an immediate and wonderful buzz from just being near her, so much so that I wouldn't have cared if she'd suggested she go off and help Chi and I just watch from a distance, "I wonder if it's like Saturday, when she had her panic attack? You go and sit with her if you want, do some supportive girl things, I'll stay here. I'm not great with female crises."

Could be any number of things. Could be... you know... female reasons... Best to stay out of it. Yeah.

07.21.2009, 04:46 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Mush
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"You're better than most," I winked at him. "I should know."

The sakura trees were magnetic. Sadoru under sakura. But I also felt a strong sympathy for Chi's situation. Even though I'm sure it wasn't at all the same, I could easily imagine myself in her position....

Not just in her position. In her posture, in her stride, in her... her colour.

I saw a lonely piece of myself, who just wanted to be alone, far from prying eyes and prodding questions.

"I'll see you soon," I told him with big smile. "Time; We never have time!"

I went to catch up with Chi.

I found her sitting on a bench, looking at the ground. I didn't really know what to say. I was also not even sure she wanted to see me at all. So I didn't sit down, and I made sure to give her lots of space.

"Hi," I said tentatively, a bit unsure if she'd seen me coming.

Well, what would I want me to say?

"Chi, I'm sorry... about laughing earlier. It wasn't at you - Hibiki-kun doesn't have shoelaces. And...

Go slowly

"I'm sorry about that. And I'm sorry about this weird shadow stuff."

I sighed. "I must seem really weird." And scary.

I stood there a bit awkwardly. I didn't ask how she felt though. Prodding questions... she knows how she feels.

"If you'd like some peace and quiet, just let me know."

07.24.2009, 09:19 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
"You're better than most. I should know."
The way she said it, the expression in her voice... and that wink. Especially the wink. Damn. You're very good at making me feel very good. I was grinning so hard now it hurt.

Takako looked back at Chi.

Go on, I know you want to.

quote:
"I'll see you soon."
I nodded, "Please."

quote:
"Time; We never have time!"
"We'll make some. Later." She turned to go and I watched her, even having her leave was a nice feeling, a hurting feeling but a nice hurt.

I shook myself out of our reality and turned back to everyone else's reality. Miyamoto was chatting to Tanaka, Na-chan had gone over to Icchan.

I walked over to a space between the four of them and grinned at Icchan.

"How's the girlfriend conquest going? Got her phone number yet?"

07.24.2009, 03:03 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Girlfriend... what?"

I eyes darted quickly to Miyamoto, but just as quickly found their way staring into Tanaka's eyes. Those deep, beautiful, round...

Wait, what?

"Now hold on here," I stood up, frantically shaking my hands in denial. "I'm... not really trying to pick you up or anything okay? Just... just... trying to get into your good books, see? Trying to be nice! Okay? Okay?"A nervous laugh escaped my lips (damn my fear of girl!)

"Ne, Na-chan? Ne? Ne?" I turned to the only girl I know I could count on for support.

07.25.2009, 09:44 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I took a few shuddering breaths from my inhaler and felt the panic attacks slip away. Sighing I sat up again, my expression a little more solid - determined.

I just need to surely EXPLAIN the misunderstanding to him or whoever and then..and then...

...and then what! I collapsed my head onto my arms again.

quote:
"Hi,"

I looked up. Aoi. I smiled weakly, raising a hand in a half hearted greeting.

quote:
"Chi, I'm sorry... about laughing earlier. It wasn't at you - Hibiki-kun doesn't have shoelaces. And...

I coloured a little and nodded gently but said nothing. Perhaps there was a little more to it then that though yes? As much as I want it to be just the shoelaces.

quote:
"I'm sorry about that. And I'm sorry about this weird shadow stuff."

"Its n--" I began to say before deciding to let her finish first.

quote:
"I must seem really weird."

No! An image of poor, confused Na-chan leapt to mind. Not weird. Just different.

quote:
"If you'd like some peace and quiet, just let me know."

"Th-thank you." I said, half jumping to my feet in fear she'd go before I could answer her.

"I don't think you're weird at all." I said, smiling a little stronger this time "It's just, sometimes..."

I struggled for the right words. "...it's hard to keep up, ne?"

"I just got a bit embarassed and..." Should I mention the panic attack? Best not "...thank you for your concern."

07.26.2009, 05:09 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

quote:
"I don't think you're weird at all."

"Really?" I said, a bit surprised.
"Not... at all?"

Maybe she just doesn't want to say? There's no way.

"It's ok you know... Even I think so..." I smiled. It's fine.
quote:
"It's just, sometimes... it's hard to keep up, ne?"
I nodded in hasty agreement.
"Yeah! It sure is. I don't even know what's going on half the time. And for everyone else -- I can't imagine.

I shook away my serious look.

"Sometimes Na-chan can be a little... er, indiscreet," I said, blushing a little as memories of her overwhelming kiss resurfaced.

No kidding...

"I totally understand..."

07.26.2009, 09:01 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
natsuba
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Well, I got a response."
Eh? I looked at Icchan talking about me to the other girl while I was there. It was a thing I'd not encountered before and struck me as... odd. Not unpleasant odd. It was nice to be talked about after all.

I sat down beside Icchan and wiggled into the space, shuffling him along a bit.

"Budge up! Hungry!" I grinned and opened my lunch and began to eat.

Mai was talking to the new girl. I watched them for a little and smiled at the helpful places, not really paying attention. It was tricky here because we were quite close to the...

{{ gateway }}

"yes, gateway. noisy here"

{{ pardon? }}

"noisy, i said its noisy here"

{{ ... ... }}

"never mind"

I happily munched food, smiling in an 'I've got friends!' way. It was nice to be around people.

Sadoru came over.

quote:
"How's the girlfriend conquest going? Got her phone number yet?"
I stopped eating and looked up, "Hello! I don't have a phone so that would be hard." Then I realised he was talking to Icchan and I gave him a little two finger wave and carried on.

Girlfriend. Sounds nice. I like that word. I wiggled against Icchan a little more to let him know I existed.

While I was thinking about that I looked up at Icchan. Beyond him the girls were chatting and I noticed he was frozen in place, his eyes looking at Mai. I looked at him. He had the most weird look on his face. Like he was partly asleep and partly intent. In a dream. Weirdo.

quote:
"Now hold on here. I'm... not really trying to pick you up or anything okay? Just... just... trying to get into your good books, see? Trying to be nice! Okay? Okay?"

"Ne, Na-chan? Ne? Ne?"
He'd stood up and did an agitated little dance thing, hands all flippy-flappy. I giggled. It was cute. "Ne?" I stared up at him and burst out laughing, onigiri chunks sprayed everywhere. That just made it worse and I laughed more, making a frightful mess.

"Aaah! Sumimasen!" I covered my mouth with a spare hand and went on laughing, grabbing for a tissue. I didn't have one, "Oh, poo! Help!"

07.31.2009, 05:50 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
"Really? Not... at all?"

She looked suprised and I gave her a strong nod.

quote:
"It's ok you know... Even I think so..."

"I know what it's like for people to think you're weird for something you can't help." I said quietly, giving her a small smile.

Agoraphobics hardly make for great play buddys.

quote:
"Yeah! It sure is. I don't even know what's going on half the time. And for everyone else -- I can't imagine.

Yeah it must be even harder for you guys. I mean, I can go home at the end of the day and think no more about it but you actually have to live it.

quote:
"Sometimes Na-chan can be a little... er, indiscreet,"

I laughed at that, now I was away from the situation I was beginning to see the funny side. Just a little.

quote:
"I totally understand..."

"I expect you must, you're so much more involved in this then I am..." I said "...I'm sure I can't even begin to imagine what that's like."

Standing up with a little hop I bent over and brushed some dust from my skirt. Straightening up again I gave her a grin

"From what I can tell you cope with it really well though..." I faltered, blushing slightly, "...I mean you seem to always be really composed, and you're always there to help other people. I think thats pretty great." I met her eyes at this point and gave her a sincere smile.

Thank you. Is what i'm trying to say.

07.31.2009, 06:06 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

My head dropped like a stone down to my pants as bullets of rice rained over them. And pieces of god knows what.

Cute, isn't she?

quote:
"Oh, poo! Help!"

Poo... white poo... Na-chan and white poo...

*cough*

I shook away the image of Na-chan laying eggs and took out my packet of tissue. Pulling out a sheet, I offered it to her.

"Here you--"

A bento in the left and an onigiri in the right.

"Sigh... here, let me clean you up." I said, and without waiting for a reply, brushed away the grains from her skirt and wiped her mouth. I wondered if this was what elder brothers do, and suddenly remembered my older sister.

07.31.2009, 11:00 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Nice to meet you. I suppose it's been okay so far. Not too keen on that teacher though!"

I rolled my eyes with her and agreed, "No, I don't think anyone is really. But it's good to hear it's not been too crazy for you."

And of course, Icchan chose that moment to come and talk to Miyamoto. She did a really good job of ignoring him and drawing closer to me.
quote:
"Please tell me the boys aren't all like this..."

At this, I couldn't quite suppress a giggle.

"Ah. I guess you've been introduced to the Icchan charm," I whispered back. "Not all of them have the Icchan level of strangeness but..."

We were then interrupted by Sadoru-san making his way back to us and making a comment to Icchan. I waved at him but still surprised at seeing him, I looked around and found Aoi-chi and Kashikoi talking a little ways away. That mystery solved, I turned my attention to Icchan staring at me and then sputtering and then Na-chan was sputtering as well.

And was Icchan actually saying: "... here, let me clean you up" and wiping Na-chan's face?! It was a little sweet but mostly like something out of a movie - a bad one, at that.

"Definitely not that strange," I whispered to Miyamoto before speaking to Na-chan, "Are you alright now?"

Post last edited by fenkashi on 08.05.2009, 01:28 AM.

08.05.2009, 01:25 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Na-chan was amusing to watch, her moods seemed to dance across her face one after another like pictures in the pages of a book you're flipping. Her emotions were almost too obvious yet I couldn't get my head round why she was having those particular moods.

I watched her watching Icchan who was watching... Tanaka? Oh? Then the world became a small snowstorm and I stepped back and made polite 'that's okay' noises as I knocked rice off my trousers and shoes.

But Icchan had moved in and was wiping her face and her skirt? bulldozing through half a dozen personal space boundaries in one go. If I didn't know Icchan I'd take those actions as 'interested boy' actions but with Icchan you never could tell.

"Are you alright, Na-chan? Can I get you a drink?" There was a water tap a little way off beside the end of the building but I had no cup. A vision of such a technical hitch not occurring at all to Icchan came to me and my imagination saw him running over, taking a mouthful and bringing it back to give to Na-chan directly...

No. I shook my head, entirely the wrong sort of thing to be thinking.

Tanaka and Miyamoto had drawn together a little as girls do yet Na-chan was just with the guys and not looking like she cared. I stood and watched, hands in pockets, trying to fathom her out. Everyone agreed she was weird and we mostly agreed why, I just hoped that having a Shadow in your family for so many years didn't affect everyone the way it had affected her.

Tanaka had asked after Na-chan's well-being too, and if that happened I knew everything would be fine.

I found myself glancing over my shoulder back at Takako and Kashikoi. Well, at one of them at least.

08.05.2009, 06:49 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
natsuba
Ohmu

I was coughing and spluttering and Icchan got very close and began dabbing at my skirt. Eh?

Careful! You're nearly...!! I coughed again, going even redder, it's okay! It's okay!

I raised a hand to stop him but he was quick and wiped at my mouth too.

"Ah... er... arigato... I'm fine now."

quote:
"Are you alright now?"
"I am Mai, arigato."

quote:
"Are you alright, Na-chan? Can I get you a drink?"
"Oh, no, no, I'm fine, honest. I have juice here. Arigato." I picked up my juice carton and picked the little straw off the side and stuck it in the hole. I guess I was squeezing the box too tight as the juice shot out of the straw right away and went up in the air in a pretty fountain right over Icchan's shirt and chin.

I jumped up, my bento fell on the floor. "Ah no! I'm so sorry! Ah!"

Baka! I looked helplessly at him then at Sadoru feeling like I was totally useless.

Post last edited by natsuba on 08.08.2009, 07:37 AM.

08.08.2009, 07:36 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"I'm done, actually. Wanna take a walk before class?"
"That would be dreadful," I said sagely, "I really couldn't stand it." I got up, wiggled an eyebrow at her and we left the restaurant, me tugging at her wrist, nearly pulling her arm from it's socket. Outside the mall there were two directions. Across the road and down by the river towards school, or down the steps this side, away from school. I turned away.

"Lunch is half over-" I checked my watch, more than half over, "-so we've not..." got long together "... I mean we should be getting back soon." I didn't realise how eager my voice might sound.

At the bottom of the steps we were on the wide grassy bank where the floodwater gets held back if the river rises in spring. A few lunchtime people walked along the top of the levee but down here few did.

We went along not far and found some rocks near the water. I sat down, my back against one and my knees drawn up. I smiled at her and patted the grass next to me. I didn't say anything for a bit, wondering how to put this question. I was pretty unsure how she'd react, we had only just met and this was... this was a proper date I was suggesting after all. I swallowed and decided to just go for it.

"I promised to take you to a live. There's usually something going on most nights in Kawasaki. I go by train. Are you free tonight?" The words came out a little faster than I intended.

Nervous.

Yeah. Who wouldn't be?

08.08.2009, 08:05 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks