QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - [*NO SIGS!*] Isakaya High School – Role-Play Only, Thread #7
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » [*NO SIGS!*] Isakaya High School – Role-Play Only, Thread #7 » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »  ]
yoshiko
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoshiko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Taking one little glance at Icchan's troubled expression, I held back a laugh. You take things wayyyy too seriously, don't you?

quote:
"How is Miyamoto-san with chopsticks? Good finger control?"
Balancing the curry on my knees, I inspected my hands. "It doesn't look like anything has changed, sooo... definitely! Watch." I took my chopsticks and pulled them apart. Or tried to. Instead, I tugged and tugged without any success. Laughing it off awkwardly, I held the unseparated chopsticks out to Icchan, who seemed to be ignoring everything that was going on. Just when I was going to ask him to give me some help, he let out another bizarre stream of words.

quote:
"Third time lucky?"
He was holding a tissue at arm's length. Confused, I took the tissue in the same hand that was holding the chopsticks. "Is this supposed to help?"

With the tissue in both hands, wrapped around the chopsticks, I pulled again, and voila! they split apart evenly. A miracle!

"Wow! You never told me you were a magician!"

06.15.2009, 06:02 AM yoshiko is offline   Profile for yoshiko Add yoshiko to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Something must have happened when I was spacing out.

"Oh.... um, yeah! Cool, huh?" I laughed, feeling natural all of a sudden, and gave a thumbs-up.

With the tension gone, another part of my anatomy decided to make its presence known, and I started to dig into my own lunch.

06.15.2009, 10:13 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"It doesn't look like anything has changed, sooo... definitely! Watch."
I watched, my own chopsticks held up, poised in case I had a physical-abuse-free moment to eat. Fortunately her preparing to eat caused her to lift her head from my shoulder and I let out a silent mental sigh. Wonder where Takako is? Not watching I hope. Could be... tricky. I then froze, watching, fascinated as the girl tried to snap apart her disposable chopsticks. Icchan offered a tissue - the gesture was - deliberately? - misunderstood and she struggled on.

Got to be a tease... so let's go with it.

"Here. Please. I really can't bear this any longer." With rolling eyes followed by a sugary smile I offered her mine. Luckily due to various interruptions during lunch they hadn't been anywhere near my mouth yet. "Let me take yours, have these." I held out my other hand to take her unbroken ones.

She didn't seem to notice though and eventually after much (probably fake) pulling the chopsticks parted.

quote:
"Wow! You never told me you were a magician!"
"He never tells people a lot of stuff." I shrugged and picked up a few chunks of pickle and proceeded to finally eat lunch.

She seems desperate, wonder what the deal is?

Post last edited by Saddletank on 06.15.2009, 04:44 PM.

06.15.2009, 04:34 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just as we were heading out after much delay, Na-chan bounced over excitedly. She had a much more reserved Kashikoi in tow but that was to be expected. When Na-chan asked to join us, Aoi-chi looked to me and grateful for a way to break the strange atmosphere Enomoto-san had left in her wake, I waved them closer.

"Of course. We'd better get going or we'll be spending all of lunch hour standing here and I, for one, would love some sun right now."

Outside, I pointed out some benches in the shade that were free and started towards them before someone else could claim them. On our way, I glanced back at the group of people with us and gave Kazuo an amused smile, while trying to figure out what was going on in his head.

"I suppose the party will find us, for future reference," and then, lower and so that it would seem like a part of the previous sentence to anyone not paying attention to the quirk of my eyebrow, "Alright?"

I hadn't really meant to ask but I was curious and I'd come to think of Kazuo as a friend.

06.16.2009, 01:03 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Kiss who? W... ...out loud...
I looked at Aoi. She was looking at me with a rather frowny expression. She had a tall person's frown on. Um. I gave her a grin "Heee!" and a two finger hello wave.

I squeezed Chi's hand and then Mai took charge how does she do that? She's so cool and we went outside and towards some trees and benches while she talked to Kazuo.

"Chi wants to have her first kiss, is all. know any nice boys?" Aoi was walking in front of us near Mai. I watched her back. Hibiki and Kazuo were somewhere nearby too, kind of in the group but rather quiet.

"See anyone yet who takes your fancy?" I nudged Chi and grinned up at her.

06.16.2009, 10:26 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

After Mai had given her consent we walked outside towards some benches. I basked in the sunshine as I walked.

"What makes the sun shine Onii-tama?"
"Smiles. When people smile the sun comes out to see why they're so happy."
"Wow! Onii-tama knows everything! I'm going to smile every day now, that way it'll always be sunny."

I grinned at the memory, my mind full of those rare times in my childhood where it didn't seem to be raining. Where everything was perfect. Of course now I knew that it was sunny when there was little moisture in the air making clouds.

I think I prefer Onii-san's idea.

A voice brought me out of my daydreams;

quote:
"See anyone yet who takes your fancy?"

I blushed and looked carefully at my feet "N-no." I lied "How about you?"

06.16.2009, 03:42 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As the woman was about to leave, she put a hand on my shoulder. Who are you?? Saying nothing, she walked away, leaving the group in an extremely awkward mood. The silence stewed until finally Aoi turned to me and spoke. Taken a bit by surprise, I hadn't thought of a response by the time two others joined us: Na-chan and ...yeah.

Na-chan said something, and then something else (did you see her mouth move that time?) but I didn't catch it properly because Aoi and Tanaka decided to both answer her at the same time. Once again, I was about to speak - this time to ask what the plan was - when Tanaka answered my silent question:

quote:
"We'd better get going or we'll be spending all of lunch hour standing here and I, for one, would love some sun right now."
I murmured in agreement and we headed outside. Na-chan and Chi stuck together for now, and Tanaka drifted towards Satomi. I floated about near Aoi.

"Chi wants to have her first kiss, is all. know any nice boys?"

I tripped.

Looking up with a false embarassed-smile at whoever had noticed, I explained, "Ah, my lace is undone!" Avoiding any looks, I pretended to re-tie my lace. You don't have laces...

06.21.2009, 01:10 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
yoshiko
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoshiko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

With a few words each, Sadoru and Icchan started to eat their lunch. "Hmm, I'm getting pretty hungry too!" I announced, and picked up a piece of something that looked a bit like meat with my chopsticks. I held it up to my nose for a moment. "Wow, this really is stinky... I hope it doesn't taste too bad."

Luckily, it didn't taste too bad.

"So..." I said after having eaten some of my lunch. "What do you two want to do once we're done?"

06.24.2009, 04:12 AM yoshiko is offline   Profile for yoshiko Add yoshiko to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

After some chit-chat we ate in silence for a few moments. Then Miyamoto-san spoke again.

quote:
"So, what do you two want to do once we're done?"
I finished chewing and swallowed, then glanced at her, "I was hoping the mysterious transfer student would tell us why she moved classes after just a few weeks." I picked up a tempura prawn and studied it, then touched it lightly to some wasabi paste. "Unless that's a sensitive subject."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a group of people walking towards us. My attention zoomed in at once on one particular member of the group, to the exclusion of all the rest.

I nodded my head and waved the prawn in their direction, "Here's some more people from our class, I'll introduce you round."

06.24.2009, 06:02 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As we walked I kept an eye on Chi. I had been pretty down when I left class but her company had cheered me up lots, she had a fun spark in her all the time and she always cheered me up.

I caught her smiling to herself as she walked and I wondered what was on her mind. I focused hard, watching carefully to see if anything would come from her but nothing did, except a small nice floaty feeling that I couldn't place at all.

I wondered if she was thinking about the things I was thinking of, so I asked her if there was anyone she liked.

She blushed a little and wouldn't meet my eyes.

quote:
"N-no. How about you?"
No? No-one? Hm. Then I grinned at her, "Me? Oh yes! Everyone pretty much! Well, boys anyway. Not girls! Haha! I mean. Bleh! But boys! Aren't they cute? I've suddenly started noticing them a lot more this last few days. I guess... I mean I suppose it's because... hm." The memory of Monday in the art room came rushing back and filled me up, his tallness, his... boy-ness, his presence, his... mm. Taste... It was my turn to go pink and look away.

Monday had been yummy. If kissing was that yummy all the time I wanted to do it lots.

Hibiki just in front of us had done a stumble-thing and bent down. I stopped on one side of him and Chi went round the other side.

quote:
"Ah, my lace is undone!"
"Oh." I looked down, "What lace?" I looked up at Chi with a silly exaggerated frown of confusion, "Well, not all boys. Some of them are a little odd, even for Na-chan!"

I bent down too, hands on my knees beside him, "Isn't that right Hibiki?"

06.26.2009, 08:15 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"I was hoping the mysterious transfer student would tell us why she moved classes after just a few weeks."
I snorted, but quietly. Deep down though, I knew that a normal conversation was the "right" thing to do. So I decided to keep mum.

quote:
"Here's some more people from our class, I'll introduce you round."
I looked up at that comment and saw some very familiar faces. One in particular stood out.

"That little ray of sunshine's my little sister." I said casually.

06.26.2009, 10:30 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Na-chan grinned up at me and waved. I tried to imitate her exactly.
Two fingers. "Haaaa!" I replied.

We headed outside into the sunshine.

"Chi wants to have her first kiss, is all. know any nice boys?" I flushed a little... That was Na-chan's thought, not mine.

And then Hibiki fell over.

quote:
"Ah, my lace is undone!"
You don't have laces...

I tried to suppress a laugh. Tried, and failed. I even put my hand over my mouth to try to keep it in.

"Hm.... Hm.... Hhmhha ha ha ha ha!"

Sorry, Hibiki-kun!

I didn't want him to feel bad though. And getting teased by this many girls can definitely feel bad. Still, it was really funny.

Post last edited by Mush on 06.26.2009, 10:35 AM.

06.26.2009, 10:35 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
hikari
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hikari Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Maho insisted on treating and at first, I resisted. But then, her fingers were tracking my nose and lips and really. I don't think I can be blamed for giving in. Maho was touching me. In public. And there was little less to do than make a show of pouting while reveling in her attention.

I then told her what I liked to eat - rambled at bit but in the end, she made a good suggestion.

quote:
"Mmm. Yeah. I think... Hm. Curry and seafood seems about right. I'm pretty sure they do a king prawn curry here. And soft warm bread to go with it, not rice. How does that sound?"

"Sounds good to me," I nodded my approval and then wondered if it sounded good to her and said as much. She thought for a long moment, looking at the menu so I prompted her with a grin, "Whaaat?"
quote:
"Well...I know exactly what I want but. Hn. They don't have it on the menu."

I quirked an eyebrow at her, thinking, Really now. You were the one to suggest this place... and then blanked for a moment when I heard what she said next.
quote:
"You're not on it."

Oh.

"Oh. Right. Well..." I could feel the blush rising up my neck and blossoming in my cheeks while I articulated so wonderfully. It would take some getting used to, these bold things that Maho said. Gathering my wits, I responded.

"When I asked what you wanted, I was thinking more along the lines of something edible..."

I trailed off, blushing even more furiously, if that was possible.

"Oh, you know what I mean!" and then, sure that she was terribly amused by this so I leant in and whispered, "Lunch for now, right? And me, later."

When I pulled back, I knew my smirk had fallen into a grin and didn't bother stopping it.

06.26.2009, 07:08 PM hikari is offline   Profile for hikari Add hikari to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I watched bemused as Na-chans comment to me seemed to somehow rebound throughout the group. Like a stone dropped in water creating ripples.

At least that was what looked like was happening.

First Aoi looked suprised, than Hibiki decided to do up a non-existant lace, and Aoi started laughing...

But how? They couldn't have heard us talking so quietly...

Unless...

I raised a hand to my mouth in mortification.

Unless its one of those shadow things!

?!?!!?!??!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!

"Na-chan." I whispered furiously "You didn't...They cant hear our conversation or anything can they?" I pointedly glanced over at Aoi than Hibiki.

Hibiki! I could feel my cheeks reddening and a familiar constrictive feeling in my chest.

Nonononono deep breaths.

quote:
"Well, not all boys. Some of them are a little odd, even for Na-chan! Isn't that right Hibiki?"

She knelt down beside him and I looked away, staring at a speck of dust near my feet.

Oh Na-chan! I know you're only trying to help but really...

In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. Deep. Breaths.

What has he heard? He probably thinks..Ah!

In. Out. In. Out. No. Panic. Attacks.

"I'm just going to um...Find somewhere to sit. I think I have a headache..."

I have Na-chan a weak smile and took a few steps backwards, careful not to walk into anybody. I just need to calm down thats all.

06.28.2009, 07:17 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was pleased, so pleased, I guessed right. Though to be fair, she'd led me by the hand so I could hardly guess wrong about her choice of food.

Then I teased her terribly with my own joke about eating.

quote:
"Oh. Right. Well..."
Priceless. She blushed beautifully. She looked gorgeous like that. As the double entendre percolated through her brain her expression made me want to just dive on her right there and then.

quote:
"When I asked what you wanted, I was thinking more along the lines of something edible..."
I said nothing but stared at her calmly over the top of my menu, all below my lashes being hidden, enjoying her discomfort.

Her blush intensified. You're beautiful.

I raised an eyebrow, "Mm?"

quote:
"Oh, you know what I mean!"
I let my smile show in my eyes, truth be told I was almost bursting with the need to hug her. Stuff lunch, wanna move straight on to pudding!

She leaned in close and whispered,
quote:
"Lunch for now, right? And me, later."
Pulling back she wore a huge grin. I still stared over the menu.

"Mm, yes, dessert outside, by the river maybe?" My eyes went wider, teasing.

A waitress came by and I lifted a hand and put the menu down, "Can we order, please?" I ordered the prawn curry and bread twice, and two sodas.

A few minutes later the food came and we ate. I ate too fast and soon finished. I put money beside my plate, I don't know how much, too much probably, I was hardly able to concentrate by that point.

I turned to her and watched her finish, watching her hands, watching the chopsticks lift food to her lips. I blinked suddenly, realising she might be uncomfortable with me staring at her with a big cheesy grin on my face.

I sat up, afraid I'd make her uncomfortable.

"When you've finished, we'll go. There's a path by the river. Shouldn't be too busy today."

07.05.2009, 08:43 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
yoshiko
Kodama

quote:
"I was hoping the mysterious transfer student would tell us why she moved classes after just a few weeks."
What? Now? I didn't really want to talk about this already, and my reluctance must have shown on my face, because Sadoru seemed to drop it. "Maybe I'll tell you later if you're lucky," I said finally, following an ambiguous noise from Icchan, and quietly ate some more of my lunch.

By now, the boys' attention was drawn by something else. I looked up from my food again to see a crowd of people I recognised from Class 1-A. Pointing a prawn in their direction, Sadoru offered to introduce me to them. "Really?" I exclaimed. "That would be great, thank yoooou!" I grinned and shoveled down some curry in a most unladylike way, pausing for a brief excuse: "No time to waste!"

quote:
"That little ray of sunshine's my little sister."
I turned to Icchan. He wasn't pointing anywhere, so I had to peer at the faces in the group for one that could be his sister. None of them look anything like him...

"Icchan... you're really confusing. Has anybody ever told you that?"

07.05.2009, 05:31 PM yoshiko is offline   Profile for yoshiko Add yoshiko to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

quote:
Originally posted by yoshiko
I smiled, and dropped my head. "Often."

Still, it was true. Na-chan was hardly jumping around; in fact, she was squatting.

"Let's see if we can get some response," I said. Taking a deep breath, I hollered.

"NAAA-CHAAAAAN!!!"

07.06.2009, 09:21 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
"Maybe I'll tell you later if you're lucky,"
Lucky? If I'm lucky? That is mysterious... She turned away and ate. It was the kind of turning away and eating you do when you don't want to talk about a subject, so I didn't.

Then the others approached and I offered to do the introductions. That seemed to buck her up.

Either you really like meeting new classmates or you really don't wanna talk about your transfer... I grinned, "Sure, no sweat," and let it go.

Icchan indicated someone in the approaching group with his mind:

quote:
"That little ray of sunshine's my little sister."
Not understandably, without saying who he meant, Miramoto-san was in the dark.

quote:
Icchan!

With the last of my lunch I was mulling over the strangeness of this guy who I liked half the time and found unsufferably rude and frustrating the other half when...

quote:
"NAAA-CHAAAAAN!!!"
Whoa! Another piece of pickle became airborne. I put my lunch away it was mostly eaten and what was left I doubted would reach my mouth. There were girls in the group, so I stood up, made tidying-myself-up gestures and smiled happily as she - I mean, they - arrived.

07.07.2009, 05:16 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As I kneeled down, waiting for my complexion to return to normal, I heard Na-chan speaking (out loud this time?) to Chi, despite Aoi laughing in the background. You must look so smart just now.

quote:
"Well, not all boys. Some of them are a little odd, even for Na-chan! Isn't that right Hibiki?"
I turned to see her beside me, her face decorated as always with a cheesy grin. "Um... what?" I stammered, with real confusion. Not all boys what?

But I didn't get any explanation, as Chi talked to her again and began to back away from the group. I stood up slowly and started, "are you o-"

quote:
"NAAA-CHAAAAAN!!!"

07.09.2009, 11:17 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As I waited for Kazuo to answer me, the seconds stretched and then the moment slipped away when a familiar voice startled me. I knew who it was before I even turned completely and found Icchan a little ways away with Sadoru-san and the new girl.

As a group, we migrated to the three at the bench and I waved to them in greeting.

"Hello Icchan, I think you managed to grab the attention of everyone on the grounds. Actually," I added, scanning the face of the school building, "there are people staring at us from inside as well."

At this point, I might have shared an eyeroll with Sadoru-san but I figured he was a bit preoccupied the person beside me so I turned to the girl beside him.

Hi there. Miyamoto-san, right? My name's Mai Tanaka," I smiled and glancing at the antics of the people around me, I asked, "So, how are you liking A1 so far?"

Post last edited by fenkashi on 07.14.2009, 10:44 PM.

07.14.2009, 10:42 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks