QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - [*NO SIGS!*] Isakaya High School – Role-Play Only, Thread #7
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » [*NO SIGS!*] Isakaya High School – Role-Play Only, Thread #7 » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »  ]
yoshiko
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoshiko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I risked another glance in Icchan's direction and saw him touching the hyperactive Na-chan girl. Wait, what? I tried my hardest not to stare at the two of them as Tanaka reassured me that nobody else in the class was quite as weird as Icchan.

"Glad to hear it!" I answered, a bit louder than I'd meant to.

08.10.2009, 04:32 PM yoshiko is offline   Profile for yoshiko Add yoshiko to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Glad to hear it!"
I turned to look at Miyamoto and smiled at her.

"See Na-chan, even Miyamoto-san cares about yo-"

Splurt!

Crash!

I closed my eyes and smiled, trying not to laugh. Taking out another piece of tissue, I wiped the dripping juice from my face, and dabbed it on my shirt.

"It's fine, it's fine," I assured Na-chan who was looking decidedly panicky. Must be the eyes, but you just can't be angry with this girl for long, if at all.

Her bento was looking rather inedible on the floor, thanks to Murphy's law. "I got sandwiches in my bag, Na-chan, so don't worry about it. I'll get it now, so maybe the girls can help clean up?"

08.13.2009, 09:41 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"See Na-chan, even Miyamoto-san cares about yo-"
I was confused, how could the new girl care? She'd never spoken a word to me but by then I was much too embarrassed to care about that.

quote:
"It's fine, it's fine, I got sandwiches in my bag, Na-chan, so don't worry about it. I'll get it now, so maybe the girls can help clean up?"
"Ah, no, no, it's fine, really it's fine. I wasn't that hungry. I just... hmm." I got down and cleaned up, throwing the dirty food in a trashcan and packing my lunchbox away. I stood up.

"There!" I beamed, "All done. And having only half a lunch will do me good!"

Icchan seemed quite keen to go back though for his sandwiches. "Haven't you eaten your lunch? Wanna go back to class and get it?"

I realised I was just saying anything to cover the awkwardness.

08.15.2009, 05:57 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

She stood straight and brushed herself off, like she was getting ready to go.

quote:
"...I mean you seem to always be really composed, and you're always there to help other people. I think thats pretty great."
...you seem to always be really composed...

Me? The girl with the world blackout record?

She smiled at me. With her eyes, too. I did the same, returning the gesture.

No; thank you.

"Hey, someone's waiting for me, so I'd better take off. If you'd like, just take your time... I'll tell the teacher you're in the bathroom if I don't see you in class, okay?" I offered.

I went to catch up with Sadou-kun. He was standing at the edge of what appeared to be a natural disaster zone. Edibles were everywhere.

"Did I come at a bad time?" I asked Sadoru, as Icchan dabbed juice from his chin. Na-chan looked embarrassed and uncomfortable. I didn't hear about this typhoon on the radio...

08.17.2009, 09:18 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Na-chan said she was fine when clearly she was anything but. I stood, arms folded watching from the sidelines as the amusing charade went on... and on... It was rude of me but I just couldn't suppress a smile.

It might be chaotic but it sure was entertaining.

There was something irresistibly cute about the walking girl disaster zone and Icchan trying to help that seemed to kind of... work. I shook my head, surely if you're interested you'll try a more subtle approach?

quote:
"Did I come at a bad time?"
The voice broke into my - only slightly inappropriate - thoughts. I turned to her. My smile widened, saying: You never come at a bad time.

I waved at the scene before us with a lazy hand, one finger wagging. I lowered my voice down so as not to distract the two playmates and spoke closer towards her ear, "I don't know whether to laugh or cry, and I still don't completely get why she's like this... but her and him. Together. Rather cute, don't you think?"

08.17.2009, 02:49 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

After the Awkward Incident, the group dissolved, as if everybody wanted to get away from the scene of said Incident as soon as they could. I wouldn't mind that... But everyone had already gone their separate ways, leaving me to quietly stand alone.

Following Icchan's outburst, more noise emanated from the bench. It seemed that more Awkwardness was taking place. I decided it would be best not to pay attention.

I drifted very slowly in the direction of the other bench where Chi was sitting with Aoi.

Are you seriously going to interrupt?

Of course not! I'm just...

And at that moment, they both stood up, and Aoi walked away.

...going to go and talk to her now.

I approached, faster, but not too quickly, and stopped next to Chi. "You feeling any better now...?" I asked carefully.

Post last edited by arren18 on 08.17.2009, 05:18 PM.

08.17.2009, 05:17 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I half raised myself off the bench and waved a goodbye to Aoi as she left to go her 'someone waiting'. I smiled at her back, her and Sadoru were lovely together. Both so good-hearted, you would be hard pressed to find a nicer couple.

I looked down at my bento box, my knuckles were white I was gripping it so tightly without even realising. I lowered myself back down to the bench and opened it and a smile lighted up my face. It was a kyaraben bento, with the onigiri shaped into smiling fish and the pickled vegetables cut to look like seaweed. Mother had got up early to make it this morning, feeling guilty after keeping me up playing to her so late last night. "My nerves Chi darling, they're a constant trouble to me. But when you play, they just go away...Please just a little while longer. Just a little while." I never could say no.

I stifled a yawn and lifted out the chopsticks to eat, Iwas about to dig in when I heard a voice;

quote:
"You feeling any better now...?"

My body tensed but I managed to avoid blushing. Looking up I gave him a self-concious smile and said "Ahh yes thank you..."

"Now and then I have a slight..." panic attack? "...Shortness of breathing. It's nothing really." I stammered, then realising he was still standing brandished a chopstick to the seat beside me.

"Please, join me." I said, this time managing a more sincere grin.

Come on Chi, toughen up. It's not as if he bites.

08.18.2009, 02:14 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Haven't you eaten your lunch? Wanna go back to class and get it?"
"No, I'm done. I'm on a diet anyway, I need to get rid of all this fat,"I said jokingly, and flexed a bicep to Na-chan and everyone else, laughing at their reactions.

I suddenly realized that by now, everyone was standing up.

"Okay, it's starting to look funny having a large group like this all standing around when there's a bench here."

"Douzo, hime-tachi yo,"
I said to Tanaka and Miyamoto.

[Trans: Hime-tachi = princesses (plural)]

08.20.2009, 09:26 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Now and then I have a slight... ...Shortness of breathing. It's nothing really."
I noticed the hesitation in her voice, but thought it best not to bring attention to it. I was still on my feet just now, but I sat down when offered the seat beside her.

I opened my mouth to speak a few times, but didn't manage to make any words come out. After a few attempts, I stopped and sighed.

Should I...?

What?

"Um... it's totally okay if you don't want to answer this... but what happened? It was a bit worrying..."

08.23.2009, 06:02 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

He sat down beside me and was quiet for a moment, clearly trying to think of how to put what he wanted to say. A mixture of curiousity and fear coursed through me as I waited.

quote:
"Um... it's totally okay if you don't want to answer this... but what happened? It was a bit worrying..."

I managed to stop myself from physically flinching.

Owch, what a question. You picked a winner there Hibiki.

"Oh that...that was...you see..." I stammered, pull yourself together Chi - plenty of people have panic attacks. "...That was a panic attack." I gave his face a furtive glance to try and determine his reaction before returning my eyes to the floor.

"I have them sometimes. When i'm embarassed..." I couldn't help blushing slightly at this point "...and when i'm afraid. Usually."

I cleared my throat and looked up again, forcing myself to hold his gaze "But also, sometimes, when i'm around people. Crowds that is. Well not always crowds. It..." reminds me of things i'd rather forget? "...makes me nervous. It doesn't happen very often anymore though."

I smiled weakly, both relieved to have gotten it off my chest and worried what he might think. Please. Please don't think i'm a weirdo.

08.23.2009, 08:28 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"No, I'm done. I'm on a diet anyway, I need to get rid of all this fat."
"What fat?" What're you on about? "You're not fat."

Oh. Muscles though. Cute.
quote:
"Okay, it's starting to look funny having a large group like this all standing around when there's a bench here."

"Douzo, hime-tachi yo,"
I'm here too! Hhumph!

I sat on the bench right in the middle and crossed my arms. Suddenly I had a plan. A big bright shiny one! All sparkly and nice.

I looked up at Icchan, "So. About this torii. I have a friend who knows where it is." I raised an eyebrow in what I hoped was a slightly superior way but which might have just come out a bit like a funny twitch, "Interested?"

08.24.2009, 04:51 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
arren18
Administrator

quote:
"...That was a panic attack."
I looked at her for a moment and when I caught her eye, we both turned away. As she continued, I looked at her again, staying silent both because I had no idea how to respond and because I didn't want to put her off talking to me when it was clearly taking a lot of effort to talk about what was going on and why.

quote:
"It doesn't happen very often anymore though."
"I suppose that's good then..." I answered feebly.

And?

"Well, this is a bit awkward... shame I can't say anything to help much."

And?

The silence went on a bit longer. I watched the others, now quite far away, chatting and having fun. And then there's you two, sitting and feeling sorry for yourselves.

I moved a bit closer and turned towards her again. "Actually..." I said slowly, "I think there might be something I can do after all."

Did you seriously just say that?

Suddenly oblivious to everything in the surroundings, my heart rate escalating from a steady beat to a fanfare, I lifted my hand to her cheek. It was warm, as if she hadn't yet got over the embarassment, and I couldn't see how I'd failed to notice before how soft her skin was. In the time it took me to take that in, I'd moved closer... much closer... I could've counted her eyelashes if it wasn't for the distraction of her eyes, glistening so that I could nearly see my own reflection in them. And then all the other distractions... all those beautiful, soft features, and no time to give them all the attention they each deserved.

As crazy as the idea seemed, I closed my eyes and shut out the view. The sweet darkness eclipsed all sight and sound; even my whirring heartbeat was nothing more than a distant hum, and then not even that. Then into the darkness came another feeling as my nose moved into place alongside hers. Once again, it didn't last long, as it was at that moment our lips found each other and

Ahh...

08.26.2009, 06:04 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Mush
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

He did that trademark lazy half-wave of his that I've never told him looks adorable.

He leaned closer toward me and whispered.

I thought about Icchan and Na-chan... together. It was kind of a perfect match, in that weird Icchan/Na-chan way.

"That would be so cute..." I whispered, "Dysfunctionally cute."

I wonder if I could be dysfunctionally cute. I took a slow look at the very functional man at my side. My gaze shifted, still slowly, to the Very Odd Couple inventing new ways to avoid eating lunch.

I wouldn't know how to begin.
My eyes followed my thoughts back to Sadoru.

"I don't think I can even keep up with them," I whispered.

"Sadoru," I began, but paused -- even now, the sound of myself saying his name was still startling.

"Do you feel like... visiting the Sakura trees?"

08.27.2009, 09:02 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I nodded in agreement with her. There was something about Na-chan's terminal innocence, child-like to the point where the description 'moe' was woefully inadequate, combined with Icchan's inability to grasp anything a girl might tune into or want such that the collision of these two worlds seemed so appealing that being a fly on the wall as they got to know each other would be one of the most rewarding experiences I could think of.

Though not the most...

quote:
"I don't think I can even keep up with them."
I turned my face back to her. She was looking at me, and she was close. Really close.

The world went into Matrix-time, everything else halted, only she and I carried on. Behind her the focus went soft, but right here in the small speckles of light in her eyes it was pin sharp and so intense I found I had stopped breathing without realising it.

quote:
"Sadoru--"
I still hadn't got used to her saying my given name. It was unusual to meet someone who within a week or two began addressing me this way. But you're not usual. To me she was always 'Takako', I never thought about her any other way, it suited her and it felt right, 'Aoi' was way too personal, but the way she used my name was perfect. Just so.

As these thoughts whizzed through my head in an instant I raised an eyebrow, Hmm? I let out the air I'd been holding in my lungs.

quote:
"Do you feel like... visiting the Sakura trees?"
I froze in place for a few seconds. How do you do that? Suddenly out of nine people, Icchan's occupied with Na-chan, Tanaka's talking to Miyamoto, Hibiki's walked over to Kashikoi and Kazuo's gone off somewhere; all in the space of a few seconds, and into that space, so crowded moments ago, here you are. Just you. Like magic.

How do you do it?

I floated there a little longer and found that my folded arms felt all wrong so I dropped them to my sides. The way the light in her eyes insisted on remaining amazing and the hints of the soap she'd used that morning were making my insides do the oddest things.

I got the strong impression she wasn't enquiring about a place to go eat lunch. My gaze slid momentarily down from her eyes to her lips and then a little guiltily back up again.

One of my free hands brushed against hers. I didn't plan it honest, but rather daringly I linked my fingers around some of hers. The touch of skin on skin made my frozen breathing seem to flip the other way towards hyperventilation.

"I feel like. Like. Yes. Sure, yes. Lets." I took a step, then another and drew her hand with mine in the direction I was walking. A dozen yards away was the raised bed the trees were growing in and the low wall that held back the earth. I drew her to the wall and sat down, waiting for her to sit next to me.

"You hungry? I've eaten. I'll wait while you eat."

08.27.2009, 10:33 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

As we sat there after I managed to choke out my weak explanation he muttered a few words of comfort. I nodded along, not meeting his eyes, my face glued to the ground.

quote:
"Well, this is a bit awkward... shame I can't say anything to help much."

Ugh. I wish...Ah, I don't know what I wish. Good going Chi, making things awkward.

With a sigh I opened my mouth to speak something along the lines of "...Well I guess i'll be going then." Or perhaps "...Don't know a hole I could crawl in do you?" Something y'know. Cool. But before I could excuse myself he started speaking and I closed my mouth again;

quote:
"Actually...I think there might be something I can do after all."

He moved closer and my heart started beating faster, faster and louder. The blood pumping through my ears was almost deafening, a fluttering drum.

No..no...he couldn't possibly........could he?

I felt him touch my cheek, raising my eyes to his. I felt something inside my chest tremble at his touch, in equal parts fearful, hopeful and ecstatic. It was all I could do not to race from the spot, but at the same time I could have spent the entire afternoon just like that.

My eyes traced his jawline, across his lips and up to his eyes. The look in his eyes. As he leaned in I already knew what was going to happen. I wasn't prepared for it by any means. But something in his eyes gave it away and as he pressed his lips against mine I raised a hand, running it through his hair. My body moved in synch with his as if two puzzle pieces were fitting together, a moment of pure rightness.

For a second everything was perfect. A second of absolute ecstasy.

I pulled back. My hand shaking as I removed it from where it was entwined in his hair. I met his eyes for a moment, breathless and unsure of what was supposed to happen next.

Wow.

08.27.2009, 01:26 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
hikari
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hikari Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"That would be dreadful. I really couldn't stand it."

I was being teased, obviously so I teased back a little, "Oh alright then, I guess I'll be on my - "

That was about as far as I could get with my teasing because Maho had made a silly face and was dragging away by my wrist before I could finish. When she spoke again, she was looking at her watch. Her voice seemed a bit odd but my eyes had dimmed at the thought of having to return so I didn't think too much about that.
quote:
"Lunch is half over so we've not... I mean we should be getting back soon."

"Yeah," I said, without much feeling if you didn't count the resentment towards the seemingly short lunch hour.

I wish it was longer. Much longer, I added silently.

When, at the bottom of the steps, we turned away from school, I wondered if she could read my mind. And if she couldn't, she would probably have seen how my face lit up. How my fingers wrapped around her wrist and tightened around it, even as she held on to mine. Yes, there was definitely a skip in my step as we headed for the rocks near the water. It struck me that Maho didn't need to be able to read my mind, she could just look and see it all without trying. It was a thought that was both terrifying and liberating in parts.

When she sat down by a rock, I looked down at her for a moment. She had her knees drawn up against her chest and hair falling out from behind her ears and a light in her eyes as she patted the spot next to her. I wondered what else I would have seen if I had looked for longer. Sitting there, I left off staring at her (I had a feeling that I'd made her nervous) and settled for resting my head back against the rock and enjoying her presence - that I left one hand open, palm up, on the ground between us was of no consequence really. There was a nice silence for a bit and I was wondering what Maho was thinking when she broke it suddenly.
quote:
"I promised to take you to a live. There's usually something going on most nights in Kawasaki. I go by train. Are you free tonight?"

Her words tumbled out of her mouth, too fast for me to hear each one but slow enough for me understand the gist of what she was saying.

I grinned, wickedly, A date? and then stopped short. Oh. A date.

It would be our first date, to be precise, if you didn't count the times we'd already been with each other. And I didn't. Those times just happened naturally but a date meant intention. And that made things different.

"Yeah. I'm free," I answered. My tongue feeling thick and foreign in my mouth and I felt proud of myself for not stumbling over the single syllables.

"Definitely free," this one came easier and I managed a proper smile. A smile that was stubbornly refusing to leave my face once I'd finished talking.

God, I'm an idiot.

08.28.2009, 04:52 AM hikari is offline   Profile for hikari Add hikari to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

She sat down after a few moments of.... looking? Where are you looking?

Oh.

I grinned inside, part embarrassed and part thrilled by the realisation of what she might have seen, it was a liberating feeling. Then she was beside me and her hand lay open on the grass between us. Without hesitation I took it.

Getting easier, to be natural around you.

I gave a squeeze and launched into my nervous invite.

quote:
"Yeah. I'm free. Definitely free."
My hand squeezed again momentarily by way of saying 'thank you' and also 'Yay!' Inside my whole middle section was flipping over and over in elation. All sorts of possibilities went through my mind of being away from school, away from our neighbourhoods, away from people who knew us. Free! Alone, at night... clubbing. Among strangers. We could... do all sorts of things...

I swallowed, my imagination must be thirsty because I was suddenly bone dry inside.

"Okay."

That it? Best you can answer?

"We can meet at... uhm." How did this work? How did dates go? How did boys treat girls? How did girls treat girls? Pick her up. Collect her. Yeah. That's best.

"I mean I'll come to you, pick you up. Around... eight?"

Pick you up. It sounded so adult.

"Wear your dancing things," I added unnecessarily, panicking a bit and hoping I was making the offer of an evening out sound appealing enough to her.

I turned to look around, above us a few people were still passing on the embankment but down here we were a bit hidden by the rocks. Nobody was near down here. Still nervous of being 'seen' I turned back to her, quickly leaned over and pecked her on the cheek.

"Thanks." Only then did I realise how incredibly nervous I was. This had to go so right. Taking her out! Lots of responsibility.

08.28.2009, 06:16 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

As hard as I tried, I couldn't stop a big silly smile from breaking out. Not wanting her to notice it and think I'd suddenly gone mad, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a hug. Mmmm... I could really get used to this.

I squeezed, and whispered, "Lucky Na-chan's a mind reader, hmm?"

Holding back a childish laugh, I kissed her on the cheek, gave another squeeze and let go. I made no effort to hide my smile now, however deranged I may look.

"Feeling better now?"

08.28.2009, 10:51 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

After I pulled away a large smile crept across his face that made my insides tingly and warm. As he pulled me in for a hug I matched his big grin, wrapping my arms over his shoulders in delight.

I like you.

quote:
"Lucky Na-chan's a mind reader, hmm?"

I blushed, and buried my face in his shoulder. I inhaled, breathing in all that Hibiki smell. All soap and laundry detergent and...and...well I don't know what. But it smelt good.

"Yup." I trilled "I was wondering if you'd ever do that. Well, more like hoping I guess."

As he pulled away he kissed me on the cheek and I resisted the urge to pull him back in for a proper kiss. Without his arms wrapped around me I suddenly felt chilly. It felt nice to hug someone like that. Well. More then nice, and more then someone.

quote:
"Feeling better now?"

"Yeah..." I said, grabbing up his hand in mine and squeezing it "...Yeah I am."

I held his gaze, letting him try to be the mind reader. I really like you. I let my fingers trail across the back of his hand then looked away. "The bell should be going soon..."

Though I wish it wouldn't.

"C'mon!" I laughed, and still holding his hand I dragged him inside after me. All the way the warmth of his palm against mine made me smile. We headed towards the classroom, grins on our faces.

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 08.29.2009, 06:42 AM.

08.28.2009, 07:32 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Is time moving slower or faster?

I couldn't even tell. I saw blinked, but didn't look away.

Suddenly, I felt a warm touch tickle my hand. What is it about hands? Why do they make me feel so...

He folded his fingers through mine. The tickle became a spark and then a surge.
... Because we both feel the same sensations...

I scanned his face. His sharp features, those strangely wise eyes, his lips. I paused for a split second on them, without really realizing it, then tried to quickly look away. His shirt.

That applies to something other than holding hands.

Suddenly I realized that my heart was beating fast. It had been like that for a while, but I didn't notice until just now how strong it was.

"Let's," I repeated.

We reached the wall by the trees. It was surprisingly close. He crouched down against the stones, and I sat down, next to him, adjusting my skirt.

quote:
"You hungry? I've eaten. I'll wait while you eat."

"Soreyori..." I said, leaning over ever so slightly, bringing my eyes just closer to his...

Then surfaced the memory of experiencing Na-chan's surreal kiss in third-person. I briefly wondered - so briefly - if I was really the one in control. If my heart was beating this quickly just because I was breathing distance from Sadoru, or if there was an... outside influence.

I tried to banish the thought before it surfaced - I really want to -, but it was too late. That doubt killed the moment. But there I was, heart still beating fast, palms strangely dry, and staring up at those grey eyes, that red hair...

"Uh," I stammered, and blushed, not quite sure what to say or do. I shouldn't have felt awkward or embarrassed - not with him! - but I did, a little.

08.31.2009, 08:40 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
[  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks