QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What do you think....
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » What do you think.... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 05.01.13
  What do you think....Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyako Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi,Tavern again!
I watch anime series Fary Tail.It seems funny and interesting.
What do you think about Fary Tail?

05.14.2013, 06:11 AM Miyako is offline   Profile for Miyako Add Miyako to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haven't seen it yet... I'll have to check it out...

05.14.2013, 07:38 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It is among the growing list of anime I will never watch.

So far, this list includes Naruto, One Piece and Bleach.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.14.2013, 12:13 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Miyako
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyako Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmmm....maybe I have written something wrong.Wait the second....

05.14.2013, 12:20 PM Miyako is offline   Profile for Miyako Add Miyako to your buddy list
Miyako
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyako Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ups,it's not Fary Tail,it's Fairy Tail.But I was so sure that I was writting well!!!

05.14.2013, 04:16 PM Miyako is offline   Profile for Miyako Add Miyako to your buddy list
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't watch that much non-ghibli anime, but the manga is superb. What's wrong with Bleach, Roar? The manga is good even though it's popular . The anime, however, is incredibly terrible.

05.14.2013, 05:27 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I dunno, even though I don't like the cutting/slashing anime that much, I watched a lot of the Bleach anime...

Meh, to each his own... or her own, as the case may be...

edit:
@Miyako

English is a hard language to spell even for the ones who learned from birth...

When you have words like Red (the color) and Read (the book, past tense) and are both pronounced the same and then Read (the book, future or present tense) and Reed (a water grass) it ain't easy... lol

Then there is Dough and Tough that sound different and Sow (the seed) and Sow (a female pig) are different pronounciations but spelled the same...

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.14.2013, 07:07 PM.

05.14.2013, 06:58 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks