QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - XD
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Anime in General XD Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.10.12
  XDPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PrettyKittyMeowMeow Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Skip Beat, (Going back over for the millionth time) Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Dear my Girls, Black Bird, Bleach, Bride of the Water God...That's it for now....Got to put video games and my book books in somewhere to, ya know?

01.13.2012, 02:02 AM PrettyKittyMeowMeow is offline   Profile for PrettyKittyMeowMeow Add PrettyKittyMeowMeow to your buddy list
PrettyKittyMeowMeow
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.10.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PrettyKittyMeowMeow Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

For anyone who reads this it was suppose to be a thread post not a New Thread....So tiredddddddd.....

01.13.2012, 02:04 AM PrettyKittyMeowMeow is offline   Profile for PrettyKittyMeowMeow Add PrettyKittyMeowMeow to your buddy list
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Eh, it's all right, made that mistake on a few of my forums in the past...

ADW: No worries.

01.13.2012, 11:03 AM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
angelahall
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.14.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by angelahall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Video gaming is my favourite hobby. and watching video on youtube, and Internet surfing using google.

01.14.2012, 04:16 AM angelahall is offline   Profile for angelahall Add angelahall to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern, angelahall...

We hope you enjoy the Tavern enough to post often...

again, welcome...

01.14.2012, 12:31 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
RonHickman
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.03.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by RonHickman Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey would like to get new video Games and Books so please share it with us!!

05.03.2012, 03:02 AM RonHickman is offline   Profile for RonHickman Add RonHickman to your buddy list
supertrf
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by supertrf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Like books as well~

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!
I love Chinese culture, Japanese culture and USA culture!
And I think animation is my best enjoyment in which Miyazaki Hayao's movie is the best!

05.07.2012, 01:01 AM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
Miyako
Tanuki

Registration Date: 05.01.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyako Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I agree with you!

05.03.2013, 07:26 PM Miyako is offline   Profile for Miyako Add Miyako to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks