QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Studio Ghibli Heroine Elimination Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Studio Ghibli Heroine Elimination Game » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
HataZaki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 12.10.08
  Studio Ghibli Heroine Elimination GamePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HataZaki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1. All Studio Ghibli Heroine's start with 20 points:

Lady Clarisse - 20
Nausicaa - 20
Sheeta - 20
Setsuko - 20
Mai - 20
Kiki - 20
Taeko - 20
Fio - 20
Rikako - 20
Okiyo - 20
Shizuku - 20
San - 20
Matsuko - 20
Chihiro - 20
Haru - 20
Sophie - 20
Therru - 20
Ponyo - 20

2. You can vote once a day. Here's how it works:

3. Copy and paste the above list into a new reply. Each vote add one point to a heroine you wanna keep and subtract two points to a heroine you wanna see eliminated. You can use any criteria you want to vote.

Now the next person will copy and paste my list and add one and subtract two to any heroine they wish. Once that heroine is at 0, it is eliminated from the game. Last one standing with any points wins. I just thought it would be a fun little game to have. Keep in mind, the winning heroine wont necessarily be the best, as you can vote on any criteria. You could subtract from a heroine you think might threaten your heroine's chances, for example. Enjoy

Shall we begin?

RESULTS:
18th: Matsuko
17th: Okiyo
16th: Lady Clarisse
15th: Mei
14th: Sophie
13th: Therru
12th: Ponyo
11th: Hary
10th: Chihiro
9th: Setsuko
8th: San
7th: Rikako
6th: Sheeta
5th: Fio
4th: Kiki
3rd: Nausicaa
2nd: Shizuku
1st: Taeko

Post last edited by HataZaki on 05.08.2009, 09:40 PM.

02.02.2009, 03:03 AM HataZaki is offline   Profile for HataZaki Add HataZaki to your buddy list Send an Email to HataZaki Homepage of HataZaki AIM Screenname: - YIM Screenname: -
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I agree, i think its good that we should standardise how many are in each game..

1. Fio
2. Mai
3. Gina
4. Setsuki

Wow, that was hard, i decided Fio above Gina because it was her faith in humanity and bravery that helped Porco defeat Curtis and become human again!

P.s. Aren't they spelt 'Satsuki' and 'Mei'? As im not sure, i'll go by your spellings for now..

Clicky

02.02.2009, 07:46 AM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1. Fio
2. Gina
3. Satsuki
4. Mei

I don't think we should be limiting the characters like this... it isn't fair.

My Anime List

02.02.2009, 08:28 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1. Fio
2. Gina
3. Mei
4. Satsuki

If it were up to me though, I'd drop the sisters right here. Compared to Fio and Gina, they're too bland.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

02.02.2009, 08:52 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
MiyaTaka
Tanuki

Registration Date: 12.19.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MiyaTaka Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1. Mei
2. Gina
3. Fio
4. Satsuki

02.04.2009, 06:59 AM MiyaTaka is offline   Profile for MiyaTaka Add MiyaTaka to your buddy list
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1. Fio
2. Gina
3. Mei
4. Satsuki

02.04.2009, 09:25 AM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh... I don't think that it's fair to have to drop any of the characters... if they're all Ghibli heroines, I don't see why we can only have one of each... Mei and Satsuki aren't each other without each other... But, if we've gotta do it this way...

1. Fio
2. Mei
3. Satsuki
4. Gina

02.04.2009, 01:32 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
animekittynya
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.11.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by animekittynya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...I agree with Kiki. It's not fair to drop any characters, because they ARE all Ghibli heroines, like it or not.
Oh, and I disagree with Roar. Satsuki and Mei arent bland, they're just like most ordinary people. No super-special talents (like Fio. Seriously, can a 17-year-old really design planes? ...Ahh, I'm probably just jealous of her, cause i'm about that age with no great talents. ^^) And Gina... Yes, she has a past and a history, and it's a pretty sad one... But she didnt really do much. IMO.
Soooo... Anyways...

1. Fio
2. Satsuki
3. Gina
4. Mei

02.04.2009, 09:09 PM animekittynya is offline   Profile for animekittynya Add animekittynya to your buddy list Homepage of animekittynya
TanTanMSK
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.14.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by TanTanMSK Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I didnt see this before!!!

1. Mei
2. Satsuki
3. Fio
4. Gina

02.06.2009, 10:19 PM TanTanMSK is offline   Profile for TanTanMSK Add TanTanMSK to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1. Fio
2. Mei
3. Satsuki
4. Gina

Post last edited by Dark Totoro on 02.10.2009, 12:30 PM.

02.10.2009, 12:29 PM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1. Satsuki
2. Flo
3. Mei
4. Gina

02.12.2009, 05:34 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good old Flo!

What a game old bird she is. You should have put her in top spot Husky!

02.12.2009, 06:30 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A game bird... like a pheasant?

02.12.2009, 06:31 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not Quite, Arren.

02.12.2009, 06:47 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Good old Flo!

What a game old bird she is. You should have put her in top spot Husky!

OLD!!! 17!!! If thats old then I'm.....N/M

02.12.2009, 07:44 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
MiyaTaka
Tanuki

Registration Date: 12.19.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MiyaTaka Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

when does this game start?

02.13.2009, 09:17 PM MiyaTaka is offline   Profile for MiyaTaka Add MiyaTaka to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

When the last Hero stands tall above the rest.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

02.14.2009, 07:15 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
HataZaki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 12.10.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HataZaki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think i'll give it one more day, then begin. I hope we have more voters than the last game.

02.14.2009, 08:52 AM HataZaki is offline   Profile for HataZaki Add HataZaki to your buddy list Send an Email to HataZaki Homepage of HataZaki AIM Screenname: - YIM Screenname: -
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I really hope this makes it onto the first page...

1. Fio
2. Setsuki
3. Mai
4. Gina

02.15.2009, 12:58 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

What are you waiting for Hatazaki?

Please start the contest now.

Especially now, as a certain couple of Shizuku supporters seem to be a bit to busy to be here?

03.04.2009, 02:36 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks