QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Has anyone noticed this?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Has anyone noticed this? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Has anyone noticed this?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sho Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If you turn your pop-up blocker off, or you have a browser that allows you to verify if you want to show pop-ups,

Ghibli Tavern gives you a pop-up every time you have a private message.

The starry sky is twinkling again, this earth is exalted with tears.
The galloping time shines its light, and this world without you is my "FANTASY".

09.23.2007, 06:54 PM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i thought everyone knew that? oh well.

it is kinda handy, most fourms that ive visited have it.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.23.2007, 07:12 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, I know that already, even though I have a pop-up blocker I still get small notification that says "Firefox has blocked a pop-up" so I still know if I got one that way.

09.23.2007, 08:34 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
sho
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sho Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I never noticed this until I used Camino once,
and it told me that it had blocked a pop-up.

Safari 3 just totally destroys pop-ups.

The galloping time shines its light, and this world without you is my "FANTASY".

09.23.2007, 11:05 PM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Uh... that's actually an option in your PM settings... ahaha...

You can change it so a new pm won't trigger a pop-up. For me, it's convenient, because I usually have at least two windows open at the same time.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

09.24.2007, 12:32 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
sho
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sho Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, it was that Safari was killing the popup.
As soon as I switched to Camino (once), the popup blocker told me it was there.

09.24.2007, 12:36 AM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love a good misunderstanding.....

09.24.2007, 11:19 AM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have Safari and I get the little pop-up box when I get a new message. It's not not news lol.

My Anime List

09.24.2007, 01:44 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ZOMG!!!

09.24.2007, 02:01 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
ZOMG!!!

Vot?

My Anime List

09.24.2007, 02:23 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
sho
Ohmu

You probably set your pop up blocker to off and you might not have ver 3. Do you?

09.24.2007, 04:51 PM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by sho
You probably set your pop up blocker to off and you might not have ver 3. Do you?

I haven't a clue which version I've got to tell you the truth.

My Anime List

09.24.2007, 05:02 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
sho
Ohmu

Go to "About Safari."

Do you use a Mac?

09.24.2007, 05:08 PM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Thread dredging. So fun.

@ Sho (if you're there.) It says: version 3.126

So that's version 3 yeah? And yes I use a Mac.

12.11.2007, 03:36 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have that as well it's good though ,lets me know if incomming messages are on there way,

08.04.2008, 01:05 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I have that too, and I rather like it... and besides, if you want it to not be there when it pops up (if you allow it to) then you can just close it...

Yay!

08.04.2008, 11:01 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

where is sho???? hmmm

08.08.2008, 12:55 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
speaky
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.08.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by speaky Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

use a mac so do not have that problem

02.21.2009, 03:29 PM speaky is offline   Profile for speaky Add speaky to your buddy list
Chrisss
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.11.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chrisss Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

it happens when i use google crome

02.24.2009, 09:23 PM Chrisss is offline   Profile for Chrisss Add Chrisss to your buddy list Homepage of Chrisss
Chrisss
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.11.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chrisss Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I hate macs..Wait not to be mean

08.12.2009, 04:13 PM Chrisss is offline   Profile for Chrisss Add Chrisss to your buddy list Homepage of Chrisss
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks