QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You think I would do that??

11.26.2008, 02:13 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
animekittynya
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.11.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by animekittynya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmmm... what's up with the dragon egg things? Oh well... I'll get one too!!

11.26.2008, 02:19 PM animekittynya is offline   Profile for animekittynya Add animekittynya to your buddy list Homepage of animekittynya
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Kazegami - how do you kill them? I dont like my colour one anymore, tis too depressing

Clicky

11.26.2008, 04:29 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Go the homepage, make sure are logged in and then click "Scroll". You should see your egg, and beside it different links like "view" and "actions". Click "actions". You should see the option "kill". ^^

EDIT: Hey, I was just on this site that's like... affiliated with Dragon Cave or something, and it turns out that you can actually get chickens from some eggs. o_o And dinosaurs.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 11.26.2008, 04:53 PM.

11.26.2008, 04:43 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks, it is quite deaded now! I like my new one more

Clicky

11.26.2008, 04:52 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol you might have a chicken egg there. XD

My Anime List

11.26.2008, 04:53 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Go the homepage, make sure are logged in and then click "Scroll". You should see your egg, and beside it different links like "view" and "actions". Click "actions". You should see the option "kill". ^^

EDIT: Hey, I was just on this site that's like... affiliated with Dragon Cave or something, and it turns out that you can actually get chickens from some eggs. o_o And dinosaurs.

Yeah im being given a dinosaur egg they're spotted. Like yoshi eggs.

EDIT: Forget the yoshi egg I got a:

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 11.26.2008, 05:33 PM.

11.26.2008, 04:58 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Lol you might have a chicken egg there. XD

How dare you insult my beloved dragon! Actually would be kinda cool if it was a chicken/dragon

Clicky

11.26.2008, 05:55 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh god, I HAVE started an epidemic. XD Nice..

EDIT: I named them~. ^^ Except pinky, she can't be named for awhile..

The blue one is named Aloysius-Demount, the green one is Kierasa, and the black one is Luscien. ^^ I'll name a new one later on after Xarxes Break. XD Maybe pinky.. lol

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 11.26.2008, 09:49 PM.

11.26.2008, 09:44 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm not gonna abandon it after all. I'll just wait for a bit before getting new eggs.

11.27.2008, 04:35 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yup indeed you have FFF and how in the world did you manage to get so many views?

11.27.2008, 06:55 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

huh?... either my eggs have miracously cured themselves over night from the ten-times-views-neosis disease or someones telling fibs!

my eggs are well over the 10x mark and it doesnt say anything about being plagued..

Overall i'm happy their not sick..yippeeeee!!

*EDIT*

@turniphead: OMG!! your turqouisy-greeny-aqua egg has 20 clicks! Its still not hatched!

How many clicks does it take to hatch an egg?!?

@arren18: you might wanna delete the first two eggs off your sig cause they don't seem to exist mate..

@NC: LMAO that doesn't look like an egg! Looks more like somebody conned you and gave you a rock!!
lololol

Post last edited by Dark Totoro on 11.27.2008, 09:20 AM.

11.27.2008, 07:57 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Its not a rock its rare

11.27.2008, 10:35 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

R u absolutley positive!?! did you pay for that!?!

lol im just kidden

11.27.2008, 10:43 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Rofl yes im absolutely positive

11.27.2008, 10:45 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

"This egg is heavy and rough, as if it were made out of rock." -

So this doesn't mean anything?

11.27.2008, 10:47 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

No it does not!

EDIT: I'd appreciate it if you fed my Valenth too ^^

http://www.valenth.com

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 11.27.2008, 11:26 AM.

11.27.2008, 10:59 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

lol I gave it a jelly syringe (jelly + other poisonous chemicals)

mm... i might get one

11.27.2008, 11:20 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Ahahaha it should be rigged now so you can only feed it strawberry tarts ^_^

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 11.27.2008, 11:30 AM.

11.27.2008, 11:27 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

DT quote: "@turniphead: OMG!! your turqouisy-greeny-aqua egg has 20 clicks! Its still not hatched!"

I was just going to post about that, i mean i only got it yesterday and its already got 26 clicks, is it rare or something?

@Nausicaa_Cat: I actually thought your rock egg thingy was a potato at first

EDIT: Actually, does anyone click on these eggs apart from people who visit this forum?

Clicky

Post last edited by turniphead1 on 11.27.2008, 11:42 AM.

11.27.2008, 11:37 AM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks