QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...    »  ]
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im getting tired of these eggs now... I have a tombstone

12.09.2008, 05:25 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@DT

Oh my gosh! Are they... dead?!

12.09.2008, 10:50 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay my white dragon is saved!! Special thanks to kaz who posted it on that special forum thing! Hmm, my green dragon now looks a bit boring compared to the white one...

DT: Omg!! Two dead dragons and only 0.05 days left on the other! Ive just clicked it, good luck on it surviving!!

Clicky

12.09.2008, 01:06 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, you're welcome turniphead.

@ DT - I'm sorry, I tried to save your white hatchling too but it was too late...

My Anime List

12.09.2008, 03:13 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oh yeh Kaze Thanx for putting my gold dragon on that site aswell!!

12.09.2008, 04:02 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anyone mind helping me with mine? They won't fit in any other signature.. >.< I used up too much space on A4, and the other ones I visit are super small...

12.09.2008, 04:32 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Anyone mind helping me with mine?

i will click them when ever i see your post ^^

12.09.2008, 04:34 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank you~. ^^

Wait, is my Autumn egg already hatching? O.O

12.09.2008, 05:59 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm surprised mine aren't starting to crack yet. Could somebody give them a poke?

12.09.2008, 06:02 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
turniphead1
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@arren-just clicked em all - same for fff and kitsune..

Darn it, the only eggs i can find are green ones...

Clicky

12.09.2008, 06:13 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I found a lot of interesting ones yesterday, but I took the three I clicked. XD

12.09.2008, 06:35 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can't get my egg to appear!!!

12.09.2008, 10:23 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just get it's code and paste it into your sig or post...

My Anime List

12.10.2008, 03:51 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ughh ¬¬, My eggs have officially snuffed it, I'll just keep the tombstones there to remember them by, I dont think I could love another...

12.10.2008, 06:43 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Awww. *hugs Toto* It's alright. ^^;

12.10.2008, 04:37 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oooh, mine are getting somewhere. =]

12.10.2008, 04:40 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I clicked your Arren. ^^

I need a name for my autumn one. XD Don't let me try naming it Fineska.. Oh, I wonder if anyone named their egg Malise. I hope not. ^^

12.10.2008, 04:45 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Wow, I left last night with four eggs and now I come back to three hatchlings!

Aw, the two-headed one looks so weird. xD And my autumn has hatched too, and my guardian. ^^ Just my white to go now.

My Anime List

12.11.2008, 03:51 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Your Hatchlings look ace Kaze,

Btw dose any know the advrage amout of clicks you need for the hatchling to turn in to a dragon?

12.11.2008, 11:03 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

It usually happens at just under 2000 views. But I think it has something to do with the ratio of overall views to unique views, so I can't be certain about that.

12.11.2008, 12:01 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks