QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Different color background?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Different color background? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.17.08
Different color background?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'd say Black or orange would look good.
What about you guys?

08.19.2008, 09:38 AM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Noes, I rather like this background color!!

Oh noes, neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever!!

It's all familiar whenever I come around here.

08.20.2008, 12:07 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, we all have our own tastes.

08.20.2008, 01:00 AM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Can you even change the backround color? IMO we
already have a great backround color.

Check out my music:

08.20.2008, 08:34 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Shawn
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

All they would have to do is
[body bgcolor="orange"]
if they are using HTML coding.

08.20.2008, 02:09 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't think many forums are run on HTML anymore.

08.21.2008, 12:06 AM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

So it's all CSS now?

08.21.2008, 12:37 AM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If there's a good enough reason and good enough support, maybe we can ask UO to change it.

Until then, personally I don't see what's wrong with the current sceme. It's easy on the eyes and easily unique from other boards.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.21.2008, 08:50 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No! Don't change it! Black BGs are horrible! Orange too! *vomits* Probably bad for your eyes as well. I love this colour, it's so restful.

08.21.2008, 10:00 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mm...I like this background. It's very nice...and black kills your eyes.

08.21.2008, 10:32 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

Gee, I guess I must have the most odd tastes around here...
Oh well.
What about a background picture? Like a waterfall or something?
[EDIT]
Or would it be possible so that each of us could have our choice of a background color?
I'm thinking that might be too hard... But I need to know your opinion.

Post last edited by Shawn on 08.21.2008, 10:44 AM.

08.21.2008, 10:43 AM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Every other forum I've known allows you to set the BG colour, the whole scheme etc, but like in many things the Tavern is different.

08.21.2008, 10:48 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

Ah, well, I guess I'll just stick with this one then.

08.21.2008, 12:48 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

why fix something thats not broken

it is a good colour

08.30.2008, 02:24 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I love this color! As Maho said, it's so restful. Yay!!

09.02.2008, 02:05 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, anything thats restful for these old eyes is great....

09.04.2008, 02:06 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Shawn
Ohmu

What about dark silver?

09.28.2008, 04:32 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*sigh* Face it dude. Nobody wants to change the colour.

My Anime List

09.28.2008, 05:15 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks