QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Guess the Ghibli
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions Guess the Ghibli Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.27.08
  Guess the GhibliPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't recognise this..Any help :-)

http://www.amazon.co.jp/イバラード時間-Blu-ray-Disc-井上直久/dp/B000OMD1MI/ref=pd_sbs_d_2

09.15.2008, 04:43 PM tiki is offline   Profile for tiki Add tiki to your buddy list Homepage of tiki
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think It's a short or something. I've never actually seen it.

Check out my music:

09.15.2008, 04:51 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmmm, it's not very easy to tell judging by the cover. I would guess Castle In The Sky... possibly Nausicaa? I tried putting the title into a translator, but it didn't come up with anything comprehensible.

09.15.2008, 05:35 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Umm its called Iblard Jikan or something and is a ghibli half hour long short. Its hard to tell exactly what its about, the pages translation isn't exactly clear. I'll just post what it said:

Naohisa Inoue Content "Iblard the world", Matsuo Kiyonori Music Collection DVD also say the devil, a beautiful vintage.

Iblard is a painter of Naohisa Inoue has been drawn by the fantasy world.
Iblard a series of works, painted a distinctive touch of color and space is very impressive spread, once the unforgettable memory of him is preserved. The movie "listen to" the player's fantasy art scene fully used, up to a superb result, many remember that. DVD DVD "Iblard Jikan", Inoue has Iblard of landscape painting depicts the landscape of the places from 63 carefully selected students, still can not draw a picture of "the flow of time" to music and sound effects, 2 D and CG animation by adding the expression of an entirely new 30-minute video Collection.

Iblard - it is the fantasy world in the mind. There are also emptyfloating island, a train will roll. The building will have vegetation. Naohisa Inoue painter lifework is to draw its own the world. Studio work, "Whisper of the Heart" appeared and "The Cat Returns" Baron is depicted as living in the world. The Studio's short film "stars, so" as a stage appearance. JIBURIFAN to the known world of fantasy. The "Iblard Jikan" is Naohisa Inoue is the draw for Iblard landscape painting from 63 carefully selected points. CG 2 D and CG animation made in the Iblard to travel like the director is appointed. Customs and 8 sequence consists of a cut in 30 seconds. Production Studio, of course. Illustration is a veteran coach Keniti Konishi. About 30 minutes of footage to enjoy the adventure. TAYUTAU plenty of time for such luxury and excitement. (Kuni Hide Shida)

I hope that helps, even a little ^^

09.15.2008, 05:52 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, a short!!

That was rather.. cryptic. Ah well, yay for translators!!

09.15.2008, 07:07 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
dballred
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dballred Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've got the DVD. Essentially, it's a slide show set to mood music--though it can technically be called an animation because there's a little bit--a very little bit--of animation in each scene.

09.15.2008, 07:42 PM dballred is offline   Profile for dballred Add dballred to your buddy list Send an Email to dballred Homepage of dballred
tiki
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.27.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah thanks for that

09.24.2008, 03:09 PM tiki is offline   Profile for tiki Add tiki to your buddy list Homepage of tiki
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tilte - イ rose ー ド hour ( Blu-rayDisc)

That the closest tilte i got i cant translater them 2 jappanese letters...

09.24.2008, 04:01 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Super Dollfie
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.12.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Super Dollfie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Iblard is a name, not even a Japanese one but a pseudo-foreign one; it can't be translated. "Jikan" means "Time." And I can't believe you don't know about Iblard and Inôe Naohisa. Shizuku goes to Iblard in the fantasy sequence of the Mimi o Sumaseba film (the background paintings for that sequence are by Inôe himself); Miyazaki Hayao's short film for the Ghibli Museum Hoshi o Katta Hi is also set in Iblard and there are many other things in Studio Ghibli productions which could be influenced by Iblard, though they don't have the direct connection which these three occurrences do.

09.30.2008, 02:19 PM Super Dollfie is offline   Profile for Super Dollfie Add Super Dollfie to your buddy list Homepage of Super Dollfie
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks