QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Interesting AMV
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Interesting AMV » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Interesting AMVPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dballred Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

In case you haven't seen it...

09.18.2008, 07:40 AM dballred is offline   Profile for dballred Add dballred to your buddy list Send an Email to dballred Homepage of dballred
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Makes totoro seem scary... :S
very well made.

THat song from requiem for a dream keeps popping up everywhere. It's used in half the trailers nowadays too.

09.18.2008, 08:27 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

XD

Sorry... that was so unexpetedly freaky that I laughed almost the entire time.

But yeah, it makes Totoro look like a scary movie. Maybe it'll even appear in Scary Movie 5: Revenge of Miyazaki, lol

Beware children, the hills have eyes.

And the corn has ears.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

09.18.2008, 08:41 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

XP that was awsome

If i havent seen it before i would think it was supose to be scary Lol

Post last edited by kitsunejr on 09.18.2008, 10:37 AM.

09.18.2008, 10:37 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
animekittynya
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.11.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by animekittynya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmm... Since people were saying it was scary, I thought it was going to be this one .... Heeh.

09.20.2008, 10:49 AM animekittynya is offline   Profile for animekittynya Add animekittynya to your buddy list Homepage of animekittynya
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe, awesome video. Poor Mei, squashed by a giant cat. -.-' Lol.

My Anime List

09.20.2008, 11:17 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What the? Totoro ate her!

Check out my music:

09.21.2008, 05:03 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by animekittynya
Hmm... Since people were saying it was scary, I thought it was going to be this one .... Heeh.

The goat was the only creepy part.

Check out my music:

09.21.2008, 05:08 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Shawn
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Looks like Alice in Wonder Land...

I had nightmares of that cat!

09.22.2008, 02:34 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I rather like Alice in Wonderland. >.< Apparently Tim Burton's making one.. *is excited beyond imagination*

That made Totoro look rather scary. Waah... That can't happen, Totoro is far too awesome to become scary... waah!

09.22.2008, 11:46 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Yay! Kiki
I rather like Alice in Wonderland. >.< Apparently Tim Burton's making one.. *is excited beyond imagination*

Really? Wow, that would be great!!

09.23.2008, 03:04 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks