QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Reply
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Anime in General Reply Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 11.05.11
  ReplyPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SilviyaSam Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I wanted to know where I can find the series Future Boy Conan episode?

Post last edited by SilviyaSam on 11.05.2011, 02:06 AM.

11.05.2011, 02:02 AM SilviyaSam is offline   Profile for SilviyaSam Add SilviyaSam to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Have you tried typing "Future Boy Conan DVD" into Google? That worked quite well for me.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.06.2011, 06:23 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Zacharykrodel answered that same question a few threads ago. He gave this link:

http://www.bakabt.com/151695-future-boy-conan-ikms-x264.html

good luck

11.06.2011, 07:19 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Broken link Husky.

Also should we be promoting links to torrents on here?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.07.2011, 01:07 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

On reflection, probably not, but my only excuse was that I wasn't thinking of it as a torrent. I actually, for now, have only a vague idea of just what exactly a torrent is. I think I understand the term, but not positive...

11.08.2011, 04:11 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
supertrf
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by supertrf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, in China, there are many free resources on the Internet.
But I don't know whether USA has or not?

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!
I love Chinese culture, Japanese culture and USA culture!
And I think animation is my best enjoyment in which Miyazaki Hayao's movie is the best!

11.19.2011, 09:57 AM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks