QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Anyone seen Bagi The Mighty Monster of Nature from Tezuka?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Anyone seen Bagi The Mighty Monster of Nature from Tezuka? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.02.10
  Anyone seen Bagi The Mighty Monster of Nature from Tezuka?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HarryCanyon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Very unqiue, touching and thrilling 1984 Sci-fi fantasy epic that has a cult following and can be watched on youtube.

It's about a boy who just lost his pet cat Bagi years ago but later in the jungles he finds it turned into a strangely sexy catgirl creature yet the scientists who made her want her dead.

I loved this since high school 15 years ago when i was 15 having a fansub tape and loved it, i even thought Bagi was quite cute for a mutated cat chick just like Cheetara, Cleo from heathcliff or M'ress on Star Trek TAS.

Check it out.

12.19.2011, 08:49 AM HarryCanyon is offline   Profile for HarryCanyon Add HarryCanyon to your buddy list
LatrinaStelen
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.22.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LatrinaStelen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, i am not watching this and haven't watched yet. Can you give me the link to you tube to watch ?

12.22.2011, 07:21 AM LatrinaStelen is offline   Profile for LatrinaStelen Add LatrinaStelen to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That sounds... really strange Reminds me a lot of Nuku Nuku catgirl, or whatever the title was about the alien catgirl.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.22.2011, 10:27 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
HarryCanyon
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HarryCanyon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDyajky_0Bc

Here you go, enjoy and tell me what do you think

01.05.2012, 06:18 PM HarryCanyon is offline   Profile for HarryCanyon Add HarryCanyon to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was at the 7min mark on 2/9 when the signal was disrupted...

I'll watch it later...

01.24.2012, 07:55 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks