QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - friends
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Site Related Suggestions & Bug Reports friends Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
tracy2
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.08.07
friendsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tracy2 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

friends are spicial if you have the right friends

05.08.2007, 04:54 PM tracy2 is offline   Profile for tracy2 Add tracy2 to your buddy list
yoyo
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoyo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

but if u don't have

Post last edited by yoyo on 05.13.2007, 12:57 AM.

05.13.2007, 12:57 AM yoyo is offline   Profile for yoyo Add yoyo to your buddy list
seasprite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.22.08
  freindsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by seasprite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yes but what about "frenemies"??

03.31.2008, 12:37 PM seasprite is offline   Profile for seasprite Add seasprite to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@seasprite ah wat are frenemys????

03.31.2008, 07:18 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

arent they the people you are friends with but you secretly hate eachother and plot eachothers destruction?

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

03.31.2008, 08:55 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@said Spock, "That is not illogical"...

03.31.2008, 09:31 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ harms

sounds like that would be a very rare thing to accually happen

03.31.2008, 10:22 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think that, at least in my exoerience, frenenemies might be classed as the ppl that are openly friendly towards you, but sharpen the knives when your back is turned or put you down when you're not around to defend yourself. I have ppl like that at work...

03.31.2008, 10:28 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thats what i said, though in a more direct manner.

03.31.2008, 10:31 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
husky51
The Old Guy

ah yes, but I thought that you were referring more towards mutual combat between two ppl where I was referring towards only one party being a backstabber...

talking about stabbing, I love kebabs....

03.31.2008, 11:46 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have somebody like that! We both secrelty dislike each other but act friendly in front of others. But when either of us let our guard down - Nyaaa ~! Cat fight!

Well not literally of course, just meany-ness.

Then again she hasn't been that bad lately, so hm.

Frenemies is a fun word

04.01.2008, 05:27 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

huh well i might have learnt somthing today afterall....

04.01.2008, 08:14 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

friends are definately important. i have spemt more then a month without seeing mine and i think im starting to regain my sanity....or losing more, same difference.....
god how i miss them...

04.01.2008, 08:17 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

yes they are important

04.06.2008, 11:09 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

though they appear to be considered as computer bugs, due to this threads location.

04.07.2008, 02:04 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes this is a REALLY random weird thread.

Like this is FFF bizzare.

hmmph.

Maybe 'tracy2' has computer glitches for friends? I wouldnt mind that, I could get them to attack other peoples computers for me. Like when Saddles is messing with the bishie thread...Hyaah! Attack of the Glitch!

Bish(ie), Bash, Bosh job done

04.07.2008, 06:19 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I thought maybe this thread had something to do with the friends list in the tavern, which doesn't seem to function or have any purpose.

Either that or I don't have many friends T_T

04.14.2008, 06:36 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Seiji doesn't seem to function or have any purpose.
You may have just summed up the Tavern rather nicely there

04.15.2008, 07:49 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

but it is fun sooo....

04.15.2008, 08:48 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

me and my friends fave past time is spelunking. spelunking, suprisingly, is the exploration of caves.

04.15.2008, 10:50 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks