QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you doing right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you doing right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww...that doesn't sound like fun.

I want lemonade. Iced lemonade would be really nice right now. Also, it'd be nice if I could get myself back to studying.

05.03.2008, 05:26 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I went on a bike ride for the first time with my mom. Now my head hurts, I have a headache, from the sun because I'm not used to it. I need to lie down.. O_o

05.03.2008, 05:49 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Taking a break from studying...still. But this time I'm doing something productive: planning out my schedule for next year at uni ^_^ first year will be so much fun...bio, chem, math, physics, md science for first term and then second term is psych, english, chem, physics, and another md science course.

05.03.2008, 05:52 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Laughing so much at Ouran High School Host Club manga, i've already mentioned it in the Bishie thread but c'mon:

BATHE WITH DADDY!

^^ gosh, go Tamaki go!

05.03.2008, 05:52 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heheh, ah Kyouya...

So... right now I'm drinking some sort of tepid paracetamol thing, I'm starting to get a cold so I'm trying to nip it the bud before I get ill.

Eheh, I just watched episodes 7 and 8 of D Gray-man.

My reaction to 7 was something like:

While my reaction to 8 was more like:

My Anime List

05.03.2008, 06:52 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Finished scheduling the first term of uni. It took an unbelievably long time with lots of breaks. It was confusing and tedious and now I'm a little irratable xP but on the bright side of things I now know what not to do (like start with the most flexible course) and the winter term is flying by xD

Listening to some Radiohead (rare occurrence) as I skim through the Tavern...not much to skim

Post last edited by fenkashi on 05.04.2008, 12:27 AM.

05.04.2008, 12:26 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

making a chibi dgm fan comic.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.04.2008, 12:33 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sitting here wishing that I was dining on a good steak and kidney pie.....

I salivating worse that Pavlov's dog's...

sigh, guess i'll go see whats in the frig...

05.04.2008, 12:57 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

going to see if i can finish my shower before ep three of dgm loads. bye bye.

05.04.2008, 04:44 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

on the net about to get off the net maybe

05.04.2008, 05:38 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

reading insanity streak.

05.04.2008, 05:44 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sitting in an incredibly untidy room trying to force myself to go into town for food.

05.04.2008, 08:56 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Studying for my maths exam on Thursday. Boring, but I suppose it's for my own good... *sigh* Not that I'm taking maths next year anyway. But I need a grade 3 in maths at standard grade level to get into Glasgow university, so...

Hey, my Tippex pen says it's inflammable. Doesn't that mean that doesn't catch fire? But it says to keep it away from fire...

My Anime List

05.04.2008, 10:25 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, the terms "flammable" and "inflammable" are often confused. Set fire to it and see what happens.

Now I am cooking Martin's chicken.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.04.2008, 10:40 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
frigidchill
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank Set fire to it and see what happens.

This phrase should be used in any situation of any ambiguity.

Urgh... This hangover is getting worse.

05.04.2008, 10:56 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Uh, yeah.. ^^; Inflammable means that it can catch on fire and stuff.. Or go use a dictionary because I never use words in the right sense. They all think its crazy because I have different definitions for each word.

But it was funny when I told someone to tell me the definition of "persistent" because they wanted to use my sharpener so badly but didn't know the meaning of that word. What an idiot.. >.> XD

Dude, why is the theme song for Spiderman suddenly stuck in my head? -.- It was weird watching a dgm parody with my sister and it started playing that and the 4Kids jokes.

I have the weirdest choice of words for a title in my head right now.. "Toxic Bananas".. It sounds like some sort of band name. XD

05.04.2008, 11:15 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
frigidchill
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak "Toxic Bananas"

Or a really bad pandemic horror film. :S

05.04.2008, 11:42 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I prefer "Twenty Eight Bananas Later."

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.04.2008, 12:05 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

The funny thing is, if something sounds like a weird band name, it likely is. Somewhere xD

I have refueled and am ready to study for my test tomorrow.

Before that though, I have to finish a report for my internship...due tomorrow. Gah, my life has a crap sense of timing.

05.04.2008, 01:50 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im waiting to go to my Baba's birthday party. She turns 80 today, we are all going out to the local curling club and having chinese. Going to be sooooooooooooo good. My teeth can be damned, Im eating everything, pain or no.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.04.2008, 02:06 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks