QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Forget December by Something Corporate.
-A little hard to do when its like +5 C outside.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.20.2008, 01:02 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Brighter - Paramore

...and now off to school. T_T

It's +13, better than 5 at least ^^

05.20.2008, 01:59 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Final Countdown - Europe

Cheeeeeesyyyyyyy.

05.20.2008, 04:59 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Soolamon - Neil Diamond

And to a fire engine that just went by, now here comes the ambulance...

Now Neil's doing "America"...

05.21.2008, 06:55 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Listening to my family members quote "Who's on first"

Yes, Who's on first!

No, who's on first?!

05.21.2008, 06:57 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

and What's on second
I think that "I don't know" is either on third oir shortstop...

Formation of military helicopters just went overhead rattling the windows...

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.21.2008, 07:07 PM.

05.21.2008, 07:06 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Maybe - Atticus

05.21.2008, 09:47 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Boys Don't Cry- The Cure

05.21.2008, 11:10 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Forever Young - The Youth Group

Ah! <3 this song ^^

05.22.2008, 12:14 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Read My Mind - The Killers

05.22.2008, 12:20 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think I might hate that song... not sure...

Doubt & Trust - Access

Because the new D Gray-man OP sucks. And so does the new ED for that matter. Although the ED has a rather nice still of Kanda shirtless so it's worth watching.

My Anime List

05.22.2008, 12:31 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Time To Dance - Panic At The Disco

Panic songs make me want to get up and dance around I need to see these guys live.

05.22.2008, 12:38 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Ah I feel like listening to them now...yes, dancing is fun ^^

Boys Will Be Boys - Panic At the Disco

05.22.2008, 12:39 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Polkarama! - Weird Al Yankovic

05.22.2008, 02:10 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Weird Al is on crazy character, but usually puts out good stuff. I liked his "Fat" video based off of the Michael Jackson tune "Bad"...

listening to an oldie, oldies tune, "Three Coins in the Fountain"

05.22.2008, 04:24 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Don't Stop Me Now - Queen

Oh, yeah! This song pwns! XD

Tonight, I'm gonna have myself
A real good time
I feel ali-i-i-ive
And the world
Turnin' inside out, yeah
I'm floatin' around in ecstasy
So don't stop me now...

My Anime List

05.22.2008, 04:29 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Love in Our Eyes - Amanda Rogers

05.22.2008, 04:39 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen

Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley

05.22.2008, 05:15 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What Do You Come Home To? by EitS(mountains mix)

Best sweeping bit in music imo.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.22.2008, 05:41 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Yay! Kiki
Baron

No Rain- some sort of "melon" band and I can't recall the name... Ah! Blind Melon!

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain

ya don't like my point of view

ya think I'm insane

Its not sane......it's not sane

Great song!

05.22.2008, 07:51 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
[  «    ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks