QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  218  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  ...    »  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Shatter Me ~ Lindsey Stirling feat Lzzy Hale

Somebody shine a light, I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive and shatter me!

My Anime List

07.05.2016, 03:15 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Completely randomly came across this while looking for something else. Never heard of this band before. Loved both the video and the words and music instantly. On the day the Chilcot report was published it touched me and left a positive note.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.07.2016, 03:57 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The 1975 - Somebody Else

This is actually one of my sister's favourite bands, but she kept playing this song on repeat.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 07.08.2016, 01:14 AM.

07.08.2016, 01:13 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Jhameel - Shadow of a Man

I know you've known him for so long, but the one that you love is gone and left is a shadow of a man

07.11.2016, 10:45 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Stand My Ground ~ Within Temptation

My Anime List

07.12.2016, 04:38 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
makc
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.12.16
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by makc Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

siempre me quedara, the song is average but the opening is sexy

...and now to dive in the pool full of liquor.

It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so loving what - Stephen Fry.

Post last edited by makc on 07.13.2016, 11:29 AM.

07.13.2016, 11:26 AM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

My parents shouting at a politics programme on TV.

My Anime List

07.13.2016, 06:16 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes - Close to the Edge

07.23.2016, 07:16 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
belborges
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by belborges Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Marina and the Diamonds - "I Am Not A Robot"

"Better to be hated than loved, loved, loved for what you're not"

Post last edited by belborges on 08.16.2016, 01:36 AM.

08.16.2016, 01:36 AM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
makc
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by makc Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Shanghaiist - Rolling in the deep end

https://www.facebook.com/shanghaiist/vid...54837628866030/

someone here said he likes the sound of asian voices?

It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so loving what - Stephen Fry.

08.17.2016, 04:49 AM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
Kailee Brambani
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.05.14
  yeahPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kailee Brambani Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Try this Britney Spears - Break The Ice *remix*

08.25.2016, 03:22 PM Kailee Brambani is offline   Profile for Kailee Brambani Add Kailee Brambani to your buddy list
makc
Ohmu

Which remix?

Me listens to https://youtu.be/TCIojbRhBns?list=RDTCIojbRhBns&t=396

08.26.2016, 04:07 PM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
Francina Henriquez
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.29.16
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Francina Henriquez Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Listening to Ed Sheerans song, Photograph. And i am loving it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSDgHBxUbVQ

08.29.2016, 02:13 AM Francina Henriquez is offline   Profile for Francina Henriquez Add Francina Henriquez to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Blue Oyster Cult - Veteran of the Psychic Wars

08.30.2016, 10:54 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Todrick Hall - Papi

Please tell me I'm not the only one who loves Todrick.

09.19.2016, 08:29 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
makc
Ohmu

French rap make me an omelette (hint: it's not french)

09.19.2016, 11:20 AM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Camel ~ Music Inspired by "The Snow Goose"

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.19.2016, 12:59 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Jhameel - Shadow of a Man

Honestly, Jhameel's music and positive posts on social media have been such a huge help to me in the past few months. This song especially.

09.28.2016, 08:40 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

*nods* Thats a very cool song and a good message.

09.29.2016, 05:10 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I am complete trash for this drama

And I know the next time this OST rears its head in this show I'm going to lose my mind and become a soppy mess on the floor. I do love me a good sageuk.

Not that it's been that great (the editing, the script writing that makes me want to stab the writers) but the last couple episodes have been awesome. I'm hoping they keep going strong for the last half of the series.

09.29.2016, 10:56 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    ...  218  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks