QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  210  211  212  213  214  215  216  217  218  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Light my Fire" - Jose Feliciano

also "Born to be Wild" by Steppenwolf... When ever I heard that on the car radio (no CD's back then, lol) I noticed that I would end up going about 20mph faster than I should, lol... Just the throbbing beat anbd then the words... love it...

hahaha, ppl walking by the house and looking at the house, lol... I gues it is a little LOUD!

05.17.2015, 08:34 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm doing a Britney Spears marathon. Old Britney is so different from new Britney! A lot more mellow. I give her first album 2.5 out of 5 stars.

05.22.2015, 08:54 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Muse - The Handler

06.02.2015, 07:31 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mannheim Steamroller ... some Christmas tunes as only they can play them...
SO Freaking Good!!!!!

06.05.2015, 12:03 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Rush - Xanadu

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.05.2015, 10:33 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade

06.05.2015, 02:34 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Reef - Place Your Hands

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 06.08.2015, 07:52 AM.

06.08.2015, 07:50 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Reef - Consideration

(like their videos as well as their songs)

06.08.2015, 07:59 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Bruce Springsteen - Thunder Road

06.08.2015, 08:35 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
howl_98
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.08.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by howl_98 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Howl's moving castle theme song!!!

06.08.2015, 09:05 AM howl_98 is offline   Profile for howl_98 Add howl_98 to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
This album is great. It tells a wonderfully compelling story, in my eyes.

06.12.2015, 05:10 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Dead! - My Chemical Romance

06.16.2015, 12:28 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

I was listening to some Mannheim Steamroller, 25th anniversary songs... So good.

06.17.2015, 12:18 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Another mellow relaxing Shane Collins mix

06.22.2015, 09:12 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Helena - My Chemical Romance

So long, and good night

06.30.2015, 09:27 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ONE OK ROCK - Wherever You Are

I'm going to cry so hard when I see them live.

06.30.2015, 01:17 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Vogue - Madonna

C'mon, Vogue! Let your body move to the music (Vogue!)

06.30.2015, 10:46 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Arcade Fire - Wake Up

07.07.2015, 10:33 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Taylor Swift: Last Kiss

07.07.2015, 10:54 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Celldweller- Against the Tide

07.07.2015, 12:13 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  210  211  212  213  214  215  216  217  218  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks