QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Al Stewart - Time Passages

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.12.2014, 08:02 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
hunters moon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.15.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hunters moon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

KATE BUSH- running up that hill.

07.13.2014, 03:54 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah yes, great song!

Vangelis - Sword of Orion

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.13.2014, 06:59 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
hunters moon
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hunters moon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

GOTAN PROJECT-la revancha del tango.
seriously smooth sexy music.
regards J .

07.13.2014, 07:22 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
hunters moon
Calcifer

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Ah yes, great song!

Vangelis - Sword of Orion

yes I also like the albedo album, at the moment I'm playing
COLOSSEUM'S-valentine suite.

07.14.2014, 05:21 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kyu Sakamoto - Ue o muite arukou

07.14.2014, 11:16 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
hunters moon
Calcifer

THIRD EAR BAND-ELEMENTS,this album is an absolute masterpiece.

Post last edited by hunters moon on 07.15.2014, 03:03 AM.

07.15.2014, 02:17 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Al Stewart - Swiss Cottage Manouvres.

I haven't listened to this song in years and when it ended I suddenly burst into tears. Such a sad song and so true of so many potential encounters in our lives that go nowhere and that you think "what if?" for so long afterwards.

07.15.2014, 09:07 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

I haven't listened to this song in years and when it ended I suddenly burst into tears. Such a sad song and so true of so many potential encounters in our lives that go nowhere and that you think "what if?" for so long afterwards.

A song that ALWAYS affected me that way was titled "You Gave Me A Mountain", written by Marty Robbins and recorded by many artists, including Elvis Presley, Jim Nabors, and Dean Martin, Frankie Laine and others. The part that affected me was hearing about a divorce and the losing of his child because of that. I hated that 'what if" part. The thought of being separated from my children always tore me up.

Thankfully, when divorce did happen, the kids were mostly grown and the 16 YO decided to stay with me and not his mom, although he did spend time with her.

Liatening to "Roseanna" by Johnny Cash...

07.15.2014, 10:58 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hunters moon
Calcifer

quote:

yes a truly great song!.

are you familiar with the music of PAT METHENY?
if not I have a feeling you will find their music strike's the
right chord
regards J.

07.16.2014, 02:47 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Capsule - Starry Sky

07.16.2014, 05:20 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
hunters moon
Calcifer

PAT METHENY-first circle.

07.18.2014, 04:38 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by hunters moon

are you familiar with the music of PAT METHENY?
if not I have a feeling you will find their music strike's the
right chord
regards J.

I will have to check it out...

Thank you

07.18.2014, 12:45 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Weezer - Back to the Shack

07.21.2014, 11:54 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hunger of the Pine - Alt J

07.21.2014, 01:47 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
hunters moon
Calcifer

MILES DAVIS-bitches brew, wonderful album and
for me one of his best.
regards J .

07.22.2014, 04:11 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

A playlist of Monogatari AMVs

07.22.2014, 05:27 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
hunters moon
Calcifer

BRAHMS- violin concerto in D.
regards J .

07.22.2014, 11:13 PM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Gershwin - Rhapsody in Blue.

07.23.2014, 06:11 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Rhapsody in Blue... One of the hallmarks of music...

07.23.2014, 09:06 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks