QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  213  214  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Rush - A Farewell to Kings

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.24.2014, 09:27 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
hunters moon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.15.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hunters moon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

GUSTAV MAHLER'S~SYMPHONY NO5 IN c SHARP MINOR
part three of this wonderful symphony begins with the well known adagietto this was used in Visconti's celebrated film
death in venice.
regards J .

08.24.2014, 10:49 PM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A disc of symphonic Ghibli music... beautiful...

08.31.2014, 03:59 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.05.2014, 07:50 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Listening to some Taiko Drums by various artists...

09.05.2014, 10:49 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

"Bed of Roses" Statler Brothers

Listening to a variety of old country songs...

Now. "Hello Darlin'" by Conway Twitty

Both songs from the late 60's/early 70's

What I call 'twangy guitar' country, my favorite singing along with songs.. Includes many 30's, 40's and 50's tunes...

"Do Me With Love" by Janie Fricke '82

Going to bed with Merle Haggards "Rainbow Stew" '81

Post last edited by husky51 on 09.06.2014, 06:15 AM.

09.06.2014, 06:13 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

"In Italien Overture, Op.49" Philharmonia Orchestra

09.07.2014, 03:50 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

I was doing some reading and have a classical channel on just for background music...

Beethoven's '12 variations/ See the Conquering Hero' by Emanual Ax, piano and YO-YO Ma, cello...

good listening music... this is the one that is playing now...

09.07.2014, 12:51 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

*sigh*

09.07.2014, 06:01 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

09.08.2014, 07:25 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

09.12.2014, 12:12 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

BABYMETAL - Akatsuki

09.22.2014, 07:58 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Listening to and watching 'Celtic Woman' performing their "Emerald" album...

Truly beautiful music...

Edit:
Well, I was going to shut the TV off and go to sleep....(yawn)!

But I made the mistake of looking at the program guide.... sigh.

"Judy Collins: Live From Ireland"

I haven't heard her sing in so long a time.

Post last edited by husky51 on 09.26.2014, 04:54 AM.

09.26.2014, 04:04 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heard this on the radio while on the way to work, sounds pretty good.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

09.26.2014, 08:13 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I See Fire ~ Ed Sheeran

My Anime List

10.01.2014, 07:45 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Death from Above 1979 - Always On

10.02.2014, 07:11 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Camel - Lady Fantasy

10.04.2014, 07:36 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Underneath ~ Tarja Turunen

Just heard this for the first time, and teared up a little. Her music is so wonderful.

My Anime List

10.05.2014, 05:51 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

The Killers - Somebody Told Me

10.06.2014, 12:35 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

"The Yellow Rose" by Johnny Lee/Lane Brody

10.06.2014, 01:56 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  213  214  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks