QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  427  428  429  430  431  432  433  434  435  ...    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Hm.

LL: Ill and I have been since monday evening. It's really bad timing because I've foolishly left the majority of my work until this week (I have two weeks off from work) and now I've spent the past few days unable to do any of it. I have so much to get done and now I feel pretty stressed about achieving that

04.11.2012, 05:08 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Well, my mum bought herself an iPad a few weeks ago and decided soon after that she didn't really need her computer anymore. So, I'm now in possession of this baby. Quite an upgrade from my one. Everything's so much smoother and faster. The screen's huge too. *v*

Ahh we have them in school. Its like a computer made out of a cloud....

04.11.2012, 08:03 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LL: It turns out that 'ill' is tonsilitis and possibly glandular fever It's just such bad timing...

04.12.2012, 08:46 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
HL: Hm.

Haha, oh? That sounds like it might have been a rather fun highlight!

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
HL: actual birthday is going well after the epic weekend. And the weather is cooperating! So nice out.

Happy birthday!

How old are you now...? 19? or is it 20?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 04.12.2012, 02:03 PM.

04.12.2012, 02:01 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha you're behind times Saddles xP 22.

And thank you! ^^

04.12.2012, 03:26 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

And thank you! ^^

sniff... the little ones, they grow so fast... sniff...

If I haven't said it, Happy, happy birthday...

04.12.2012, 10:06 PM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51

Remember when FFF was grumbling about being unable to find a stable relationship?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.12.2012, 10:34 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Speaking of relationships... well, not a relationship but something. Maybe.

04.12.2012, 10:52 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LL: ...my mother really upsets me sometimes. Sometimes? Most of the time. But then that's nothing new.

My Anime List

04.13.2012, 08:11 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
quote:
Originally posted by husky51

Remember when FFF was grumbling about being unable to find a stable relationship?

Yes I do, AND that wasn't so long ago, either...

@NC... Hope you're feeling better soon... HUGS...

@fen, enjoy, young'n...

@Kaze.. unfortunately, many parents have a tendency to do that... hang in there...

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.13.2012, 12:37 PM.

04.13.2012, 12:36 PM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

And thank you! ^^

Doesn't time fly? It's freaky how the years zoom past.

And good luck with the something.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.13.2012, 01:19 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

HL:
enjoying the day at home, watching tv, reading manga and noshing...

LL:
It's pouring outside... flooding the streets, in fact...

04.13.2012, 07:11 PM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: it's a friday!

LL: rain also. blehhh makes the world soo gloomy sometimes.

on thursday,while driving on home from school, there was a car that was driving on the wrong side of the road, he passed me on the lane right next to me and i was in awe... then he almost hit an oncoming car that was turning left, managed to dodge 2 cars and turn left at the intersection... crazy drivers!

04.13.2012, 09:50 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

I speak from experience. If you think Calif drivers are crazy, I had a Japanese drivers license in the mid-60's and rode with my son-in-law in Jeddah, Saidi Arabia and the Saidi drivers are the worst, IMO. I was told by him that the cops DON"T stop and cite the drivers, just note the license plate numbers and when you re-new your registration, THEN you get fined... saves on court costs, I guess, lol...

04.14.2012, 01:19 PM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, when you're riding in the Nekobasu/Catbus, you don't have to worry about other drivers OR fines! urrr

04.14.2012, 03:10 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
husky51
The Old Guy

or even roads, for that matter... lol

04.14.2012, 03:26 PM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

And you get comfy seats!

04.14.2012, 04:03 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kinda makes me feel thankful that no matter how bad the drivers are here in my home country, they're like angels compared to other countries.

Speaking of cars, I'll be heading out to a Car-nival, and hoping to take part in a tyre changing contest. There are go-karts too, even if they go as fast as a wheelchair.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.14.2012, 11:11 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My boyfriend's driving scares his mom.. and my mom. He's not the worst driver, he doesn't really speed, but the roads in the city confuse him (which I guess is OK since apparently one of them is the one of the worst roads to drive on in Canada).

If he does something wrong, he usually blames it on him being Asian. ._.

HL: Went to a fundraiser with my boyfriend yesterday. His friends took us to an Asian market in the city we visited.

There's a university there that people wanted me to go to, but from what I saw.. it didn't impress me a whole lot. There's a big university, and then there's this one that's like in the center on its own. The one in the center was the one. There were a lot of places for students to live, but it just... didn't appeal. That, and there was a group of three young men, sitting on an old couch on their lawn, drinking in public and waving at cars. o_O

I dunno if they were university students, but I just wonder... isn't it illegal in Canada to drink out in the open? I guess it was their lawn, but I'm not sure..

Also, westernized Asians. It's weird. It's so weird...

04.15.2012, 10:49 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

HL:
Not a lot.... Average day...

LL:
Lots, daughter-in-law has a newborn niece undergoing heart surgery...

My son's visitation with his daughter may be slowing down... Her mom is moving out of state...

I'm feeling somewhat down about that...

04.22.2012, 03:15 AM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  427  428  429  430  431  432  433  434  435  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks