QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  417  418  419  420  421  422  423  424  425  ...    »  ]
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: had some rest.

LL: hw hw more studying, college.. yay..... busy busy

01.30.2012, 02:42 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Finally sent in the money to be completely registered at my university. :'D

They're dorms actually look PRETTY. They aren't as scary as I thought. Though I do kind of wish I were going to the university in another province and their really nice dorms and how cheap theirs are.. D': Actually, it'd cost me a lot less to go there, and mine is pretty expensive.. Eh, might transfer, but I really like the place I'm going to.

Going to see if my friend likes any of the dorms and maybe we'll apply to the same one. Well, actually they're houses. There's one for experiences with different cultures that's nice, but it's co-ed. I don't know if I'd be comfortable with that. :I I think the rooms are to yourself though.

My mom's convinced getting an apartment is cheaper, but right now it just wouldn't be.

Thinking of maybe Totoro couple rings. :3 My friend's older sister could make them.

01.30.2012, 07:17 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Liverpool winning again, we'r on a bit of a run at the moment!

01.31.2012, 08:20 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HHHL: I'm FINALLY done with my 30-days detox!!! I'm so happy I could do it (and that I survived). I celebrated by eating bread... TwT

02.02.2012, 07:30 AM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hang in there, friend.

02.02.2012, 12:02 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Congratulations, Jelly. Do you feel better for it?

HL: Snow! Not much, but enough that I didn't have to go and work in the woods today. Well, not for this morning, anyway. If it clears this afternoon I'll be down.

Heh. Pheasant hen outside my window. Oh, two of them. Three. And there's a boy one. And another. Gee.

My Anime List

02.04.2012, 06:02 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank you, Husky and Kaze ^^
And yes, I feel a lot better. Lost 5 kilos. The whole idea with it though was to be rid of my sugar addiction and become healthy after christmas, and this worked pretty good :)

HL: Going to play a board game called "Mansion of Madness" with my sister and some friends.

02.04.2012, 09:29 AM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: My birthday duh!

02.04.2012, 03:58 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HAPPY BIRTHDAY hope Hope it is a good one.

HL: The possibility I might have a day off college Monday if the snow is bad enough, we are yet to recieve any but it is forcasted, so as usaull I wait with anticipation!!!!

02.04.2012, 04:46 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday, Hope...

LL:
One of my old friends died and I went to his memorial service today. To good a man to go the way he did... cancer throughout his body... He was only 62. The service was supposed to be a surprise birthday party for him and many of the people that arrived hadn't gotten the word about his death yet... It had been decided to carry on as though it was a birthday party. Sort of a celebration of his life party...

HL: (sorta)
Got to eat some lumpia again. Haven't had that in a long while. One of the families brought it in...

Post last edited by husky51 on 02.04.2012, 10:50 PM.

02.04.2012, 10:49 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lumpia is popular in the Philippines, isn't it, husky? I don't know if it's a dish from there or not.. There's a lot of food from there my boyfriend wants me to try (especially mangoes).

Sorry to hear of your friend's passing. A number of people have passed away recently in my community..

HL: My kimono has commeth~. And my, is it ever the most beautiful item I've ever laid my hands on. It's not coloured like in the photos (they have weird lighting in his shop anyhow) but I think the colour suits me much better. The tabi feel really awkward on my feet.. they're kind of tight in places and too loose everywhere else. They also make my feet look really awkward in the geta. But no one will really get to see them (this kimono is very long).

Boyfriend and his sister and a friend came over yesterday. His sister was very excited over my kimono. She wishes we had a culture day at our school. I would totally LOVE that. Alas, we don't.. I'm going to get weird looks at my graduation but oh well. I want to look like a pretty doll.

This is definitely a keepsake. I'll make sure to give a photo to the seller when the time comes to wear it. I'm sure he'll appreciate it and my feedback. He doesn't have many photos of people wearing the kimonos he sells but rather only yukata. This is 100 times more likable to me than my yukata. It also weighs much less.

02.04.2012, 11:04 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

I realize that you won't be wearing it for a while, but I would be interested in seeing your kimono, FFF

02.05.2012, 04:59 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ahh, husky, I will have photos of the kimono soon. I am not tall enough to hold the kimono to show its full length so someone either has to take the picture while I'm standing on something, or they hold it.

If my boyfriend comes over I'll get photos of it. We have a group on facebook where the girls show their dresses to make sure no one gets the same one. I don't know whether to show them it, but since some already know I have one, it'd be nice. I've also been giving them links to dress boutiques online, and I seem to be the only one who has.

HL: Perfectly beautiful looking day outside. Once the boy gets home from church, we'll decide whether to watch movies at my place or go to the city.

LL: I'm not feeling good at all.. I don't think I could make it on a trip to the city.

02.05.2012, 10:33 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

@FFF
Looking forward to the kimono and I hopw you're feeling better soon...

Here's a little something to cheer you up...

http://bit.ly/Aixo8I

02.05.2012, 12:32 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: getting home from college

LL: not getting a snow day off college and having to trudge through the slush, ice, and snow just to get there!!!!

I dislike my Headmistress very much!!!!

02.06.2012, 02:56 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

HL:
hahaha, found another little Bingo place last night. Not many people and the prizes were low, but I had fun anyway... Oh yeah, i 'Bingo'd' twice... came out of it with 78 dollars and some new acquaintances...

02.07.2012, 10:08 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

HL: Coming across two more people on another forum and befriending them. They're both from my boyfriend's country. One lives near the area he's from, and the other lives in a place I remember reading in an art textbook.

I knew one was from the way he words things. lol The other is younger so not so much. Aw they're fun to talk to. Especially for gathering info on what to expect when I'm able to go. :')

LL: Bangs. They are long.

02.07.2012, 04:25 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

HL:
hahahaha, the very last game we played at Bingo tonight, i won! Got 135 dollars this time. (this place has more people and higher prizes...

fun!

02.08.2012, 02:14 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Nice, lazy day just reading manga and eating~

LL: My boyfriend is sick so it's been a few days since I've seen him. I've also been pretty upset today about my dog, which my mum gave away several weeks ago (for a variety of reasons) but I still really miss.

02.08.2012, 04:58 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: well i'm moving down south for uni so, im super keen for that.
i'll be moving into a one bedroom flat beneath my sisters and her fellas place, but its entirely seperate.
I'll be INDEPENDENT!!!!!

i'm so pumped !!
i'm going to join a southern dragon style kung-fu academy and a juggling club!! because thats how i roll
Not to mention 5$ parma and 5$ jugs of beer at uni night wednesday's
life is goood !!!!!

02.09.2012, 05:57 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
[  «    ...  417  418  419  420  421  422  423  424  425  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks