QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  426  427  428  429  430  431  432  433  434  ...    »  ]
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Let us know how you get on Roar

Sounds like a weird situation mokipoet......

Rub a dub dub.... I'm tired....

04.05.2012, 11:13 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good luck, Mokie...

I'm tired and it is 3AM+ in the morning, but I can't get to sleep, so-o-o-o-o-o here I am...

sigh...

I'l shut down and go read a book...

The Borrowers Afloat of all things...

04.06.2012, 06:26 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Mokiepoet
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.23.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mokiepoet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks Husky.
It seems (to me) that Bi-Polar diagnosis in teens is the new A.D.D. from the 90's? :/ I need to talk to our family doctor before I fill the script for sure. I don't want my kid all druged up! I thought there would be some counciling and maybe some sort of techniques she could learn to help w/ the issues she sometimes has.

"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you." Natsuki

04.06.2012, 05:47 PM Mokiepoet is offline   Profile for Mokiepoet Add Mokiepoet to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: I love sitting back and thinking how wonderful my life is. It makes me feel so great. I just want to spread all this happiness to others.

I'm one of those people who could own a million things but find a way to treasure each piece I own. I have soooo much stuff, but the value of everything to me emotionally... makes me scared I'll become a hoarder.

Kidding. I won't.

Having fun with my Snape wand my friend gave me. My boyfriend thinks my university is Hogwarts because of their colours. lol Brought my dolls out of hiding to join my band of teacups. Playing some Korean CDs.

Might watch Howl. Been wanting to. Or work on my project. :B Projects actually..

04.06.2012, 08:29 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Snape wand, huh... lol have fun transforming your friends...
===================
@Mokie...
Hope tha the tornadoes didn't come near you... or the other Texan resident that is in here, whose name I can't recall offhand. (sorry, unnamed person, my mind went blank...)

04.07.2012, 12:40 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Just returned from a family trip to a waterfall in Malaysia for a cool dip. It's always nice to be able to do the "zen" pose under the raging waters, lol, although I have to say it's a lot harder getting under it than the actual meditation, considering how slippery the rocks are.

And there were doctor fish there! Long time since I've been to the falls, but I never knew there were doctor fish there.

Oh, and we found a kitten during a stopover at my grandma's house. We called it Buttcheeks XD Because my brother was commenting on how I keep taking a video of her behind (not my fault, she keeps walking away!) Keeps attacking my toes, and even pounced on my knees, lol. Gotta love kittens

I don't have a video of her attacking me, since she was tired out by the time I got my phone out, though. All I got was Buttcheeks walking around the house.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.08.2012, 12:23 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Mokiepoet
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.23.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mokiepoet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nope, we got about 5 minutes of hard rain as the storm was passing by and then sunshine while there was tornadoes just a couple hours away. We got hit by 1 a few yrs back though, took the roof&door off our feed/tractor barn. Thankfully it left the house alone.

"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you." Natsuki

04.08.2012, 04:38 PM Mokiepoet is offline   Profile for Mokiepoet Add Mokiepoet to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Most amazing weekend ever! We made waffles, went skydiving, paintballing, AND skating in yesterday, and managed to fit in sampling the menu from my favourite restaurant. And today, I slept in! Went to see a movie, bowled and now I'm going to get some great sushi. Gonna go dancing as well. ^^

04.08.2012, 07:31 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
HL: Most amazing weekend ever! We made waffles, went skydiving, paintballing, AND skating in yesterday, and managed to fit in sampling the menu from my favourite restaurant. And today, I slept in! Went to see a movie, bowled and now I'm going to get some great sushi. Gonna go dancing as well. ^^

Give me your social life?

HL: Got drunk and climbed a tree. T'riffic role model as usual.

04.08.2012, 10:42 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
husky51
The Old Guy

HL:
Went to dinner at my in-laws, spent some good time with my son and grandson... (one of them at least) had some mo-chi and my son found the problem eith my truck headlights. I'll probably change the headlight switch tomorrow...

04.08.2012, 11:56 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Well, it's very wet outside so I'm taking the afternoon off. More time to watch PewDiePie! Also, the chocolate bunnies in the house ought to beware.

LL: I think I'm getting... something. Had a sore throat this morning. Whatever it is it's creeping up very gradually.

My Anime List

04.09.2012, 09:14 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

gargle with some warm salt water... usualy helps for me if not too far along...

04.09.2012, 11:31 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by captain george
quote:

Give me your social life?

HL: Got drunk and climbed a tree. T'riffic role model as usual.

Lol sounds like fun xD As long as you don't get hurt ^^ And my social isn't usually so exciting, it's just my birthday so we went all out. xD

HL: actual birthday is going well after the epic weekend. And the weather is cooperating! So nice out.

04.09.2012, 03:26 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, fenkashi...

I hope that is was a great one... sounds like you like the whole thing so far...

skydiving, huh... you go, girl...

always wanted to jump at least once, but by the time I could afford it the weight and the knees said no... especially the knees...

hahaha, go figure...

never wanted to bungee jump, but go up thousands of feet and I'd willing jump from perfectly good airplane... I was ready, willing and not so able, now...

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.09.2012, 03:59 PM.

04.09.2012, 03:56 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday fen, well wishes to you

@Husky: As is often quoted, "The spirit is willing but the flesh is making excuses."

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.10.2012, 03:05 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HHHL: Wow... this new computer is one sexy lady.

LL: None to speak of.

My Anime List

04.10.2012, 12:14 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Have a belated happy birthday fen

HL: Liverpool ending a losing run with a last minute winner. i am oh so happy

quote:
new computer

Do tell

04.10.2012, 08:36 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by captain george
Have a belated happy birthday fen

HL: Liverpool ending a losing run with a last minute winner. i am oh so happy
quote:
new computer

Do tell

Well, my mum bought herself an iPad a few weeks ago and decided soon after that she didn't really need her computer anymore. So, I'm now in possession of this baby. Quite an upgrade from my one. Everything's so much smoother and faster. The screen's huge too. *v*

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 04.11.2012, 07:19 AM.

04.11.2012, 07:18 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

hahaha, love the happy face... *v*

04.11.2012, 11:47 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: I think I did well on my math exam today

LL: car still needs to be fixed.. took off the transmission, thought it was the throw out bearing, but it was actually the transmission front cover. another $50 to wasteee. Still need to take off the pressure plate/clutch/ flywheel to check condition. and gear oil to buy.

04.11.2012, 04:06 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
[  «    ...  426  427  428  429  430  431  432  433  434  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks