QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  429  430  431  432  433  434  435  436  437  ...    »  ]
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@FFF: Did you know, that for almost my entire time in junior college, I was getting Ds and Cs for my essays, yet my teacher told me I had A1 potential o_0

My final grade for General Paper A-Levels was a B3.

So don't sweat it.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.29.2012, 10:06 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This

i love The Gaslight Anthem too much

04.30.2012, 08:19 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL:
Got a couple of days off, so I went to bingo tonight...

LL:
Unfortunately, I didn't win.....

05.01.2012, 12:49 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Watched Avengers. It was a half-empty cinema, but considering how I was flanked, not the best of situations. Apparently even in the morning timings there were many people. Meh.

LL: Tired. Just tired. No reason why, but you know, it just sucks to feel tired for no reason.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.02.2012, 07:10 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What's worse, IMO, is to be tired and not be able to sleep...

HL:
won at bingo last night...

05.02.2012, 10:20 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

^^^
For ages it sounded like you would never win... Now you seem to win all the time

05.02.2012, 07:54 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
husky51
The Old Guy

No, actually, when I first started playing for money, I won WAY more than my fair share, even now I do , really....

It is not an easy game to win when there are lots of players. It is all the luck of the number cards that you have and how the numbered balls come up... Just like the lottery...

HL:
Home finally.

LL:
Where I was working tonight as security, the ding-a-lings locked me in!!! They chained and padlocked the big iron gates.... Thankfully, I had my kit with me that had a hacksaw blade in it... Gonna put my big bolt-cutters and gloves in my van tomorrow....

05.03.2012, 03:28 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks Roar or the confidence boost a bit. :x I am just so strict with myself on work. I hate messing up... really, in anything. At least with novels and whatnot I've become a lot more open to criticism but I anticipate it more than anything.

I hope my roommate doesn't mind my signature way of organizing things. It might be strange to them...

LL: I'm worried over when I'll find out about residence. Everyone else I know are being told, but for some reason none are going to my university. But I'm one of the few who has been allowed to pick out and be registered for classes for the 2012-2013 school year. :s

I wish they had a page like other universities for first years coming in, but they make all the updates for us on the main page. Gaa, nervous.. There will be about 300~400 of us. A small batch to most of you, eh? That's about the size of the student population at my high school. XD I hope I'll meet good friends there and be able to keep good grades up.

HL: Kimono stuff.... why you be so much?! I've cut a few essential items simply because the stuff I get from one place is already so sturdy, like my obi.... it's hard. I hope the wrinkles will get out of it. I'm using my Totoro bag to carry stuff in or my clutch I bought, even though it doesn't match.

On a side note, I really love the world community for kimono. It's such a wonderful one. Kimono just really fits my tastes.. My boyfriend doesn't want me wearing it regularly since I'm not dating a Japanese man (I'd wear his country's traditional clothing :B If he could find it made for a woman taller than 5'3". Their wedding dresses are so pretty). hehe but he finds it pretty. X3

Right now I love my geta more and more. Ordered more items today. Had to cut down on some of the binding items or I'll die of over heating. Got hair stuff ready for my hairdresser and fake nails to apply. Wondering if I should get my eyebrows done too. Fake lashes might be good and my makeup will be minimal.

05.03.2012, 10:01 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

You know, of course, that you will HAVE to post a kimono grad pic... lol

05.04.2012, 03:16 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, and I will. :3 I might be using the photos for a contest too by the man I bought them from.

Now that I am 3/4 complete on all the accessories needed to wear one, I can relax. A lot of people are anticipating mine the most. o.e

Thinking I might purchase a second one, a different type, in the future but it depends if I have enough room in my house. :s If and when I move away to possibly overseas, they will either be up to my sister's care (... her dog will pee on it...) or my boyfriend. They'll need a lot of space.

I can't fold them properly. It sucks, but I've found so many instructions on how to. I can't fold it nicely at all. Maybe someone will help me..

05.04.2012, 09:46 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Things are going well with my boyfriend~ We hit our year together on tuesday Time has gone by so quickly.

I'm also really getting into the manga Skip Beat, slightly against my will aha.

LL: Exams are looming.

05.07.2012, 07:53 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

HL:aaaaah, another week of work done...

Good luck on your exams, NC...

05.07.2012, 12:19 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: I have the best parents in the world. Seriously.

So happy I could die.

My Anime List

05.07.2012, 02:02 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami

So happy I could die.

They know???

05.07.2012, 04:41 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

LL: I am so stressed out I want to cry... Agh. :'(

HL: I started reading a cute manga to make me feel better...

Except said manga became a tragedy. TT-TT

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 05.07.2012, 06:18 PM.

05.07.2012, 06:18 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
quote:

So happy I could die.

They know???

YES! I told my dad today and he was so. Awesome. So cool. He said that as long as it would make me happy, I should go for it and he'll support me all the way, 'cause I've only got one life and I should enjoy it. Said it didn't matter what anyone else thought about it, him and mum will always be on my side with this. Asked me a few questions about how the change will work and affect things... It was so great. I haven't stopped smiling since. I've been worrying about this moment for literally years, as you know, it's been preying on my mind every single day lately, and now it's all gone, just replaced with joy. I feel freed. I'm not afraid to show myself anymore, to anyone.

My Anime List

05.07.2012, 06:53 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Have a job interview today (yay) but i feel sick. And not just because of the interview, i had a rough sleep, which can make me feel sick.

Had some medicine though and i feel a lot better.

05.07.2012, 11:58 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by husky51
quote:

So happy I could die.

They know???

YES! I told my dad today and he was so. Awesome. So cool. He said that as long as it would make me happy, I should go for it and he'll support me all the way, 'cause I've only got one life and I should enjoy it. Said it didn't matter what anyone else thought about it, him and mum will always be on my side with this. Asked me a few questions about how the change will work and affect things... It was so great. I haven't stopped smiling since. I've been worrying about this moment for literally years, as you know, it's been preying on my mind every single day lately, and now it's all gone, just replaced with joy. I feel freed. I'm not afraid to show myself anymore, to anyone.

Ah thats really great !

05.08.2012, 12:15 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Fricking womderful, Kaze... You have some great parents... I am so happpppy for you...

Good luck, You...

------------------------------------------------------
@FFF...
Can you say why you're stressed or is it just things in general???

Regardless, try to relax and think of calm, serene things...

-------------------------------------------------------
@calforsale...

Good luck, man...
------------------------------------------------

HL:
Got to play bingo tonight, but.....

LL:
didn't win... sigh... lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.08.2012, 04:25 AM.

05.08.2012, 04:09 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

@husky, Thanks ! I think it went well.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Today the budget was revealed, and i'm quite upset. $2.9 billion has been cut from foreign aid ......
The government was trying hard to get a surplus, even though a little deficit wouldn't do Australia much harm.

05.08.2012, 09:11 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
[  «    ...  429  430  431  432  433  434  435  436  437  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks