QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  413  414  415  416  417  418  419  420  421  ...    »  ]
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@husky: Thats a horrible thing for anyone to say to a child, especially about something you can have such an emotional attachment to sorry about your boyfriends dog aswell FFF.... i love dogs...

12.21.2011, 12:15 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: DONE EXAMS! DONE!

*dies*

12.21.2011, 02:55 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HOORAY for fen!!!

are you sure that you don't want to take another small exam just for practice???

HL:
making arrangements for my weekend visit with my sons...

LL:
I sure miss my daughter and her family at times like this. Even tho their Muslim, it is still a family gathering time...

12.21.2011, 03:40 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Boyfriend seems generally a lot better today. Which is good.

I was telling my teacher about his dog and we were discussing the flooding. She taught a lot of students from there when she worked in Winnipeg and taught them English. She also told me one of my other teachers' husband is a Filipino man.

And all this time I thought her kids were adopte because they look so Asian. o.o; He's from Winnipeg too she thinks. lol

12.21.2011, 07:31 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Got the Christmas gifts delivered to the local and distant grand-kiddies. The last two will be with me when I show up at the sons' homes...

12.22.2011, 09:59 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi

*dies*

LL: EXAMS NEXT TWO WEEKS!

*dies*

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.22.2011, 10:39 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
captain george
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Done school for two and a half weeks! Played 5 a side soccer for an hour and a half which is an hour and a half longer than i could run a month ago and watched 'Nativity!' in school which was strangely entertaining Good day

12.22.2011, 10:41 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

*dies*

^^ This!

Sorry Roar, you're on your own...

12.24.2011, 04:29 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Eh, it's okay.

HL: Trolling my way to 2nd place in a tourney

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.24.2011, 12:10 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Made my boyfriend endure a video call with my cousins who live on the other side of the country. :'D I couldn't get him to talk so I kept dragging him back and fourth. XD

The family eyed him a lot. lol in a good way.

We're getting a white Christmas. Snow on the fround. Trying to find my camera.

12.24.2011, 01:58 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Yay, I'm able to go online for a bit at my oldest sons place..

HL:
Having a good visit with the family...

12.24.2011, 04:48 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

Most people seem happy with the presents i got them so its been a good day so far. Cant wait for the beast of a dinner tomorrow night youghal

12.24.2011, 09:13 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
husky51
The Old Guy

HL:
Had a great 3-day visit with my sons and some of the in-laws...

Had a very good drive both up and back (140 miles both ways) with a smattering of driving probs. Mostly caused by 3 inattentive drivers...

and I'm back home again, safe and sound... (so to speak )

12.26.2011, 04:01 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: I got a bit of money for christmas so now i'm not as broke as i was. Yay!

LL: I need a damn job! I'm in debt and i need more money for Uni and future travels.

12.26.2011, 08:29 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

HL: Definitly cold turkey.... love it!

12.27.2011, 12:03 AM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: My exam's (not here yet) will be very easy because i will be able to do them at my own pace at the comfort of my own house.

LL: I cant stop having dreams about this girl i like, which is depressing and pissing me off.

12.29.2011, 04:13 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ahh good luck roar and hopex!

HL: New Year's Eve party soon! So excited. We're doing stuff differently this year so it'll be interesting to see how it works out.

12.30.2011, 03:57 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Had a lovely christmas of watching old reruns of Fools and Horses christmas specials and spending time with family and eating way, way too much.

LL: Back to all the work I have to do :| Yuck.

12.30.2011, 08:48 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

HL: Getting completely addicted to most of the computer games me and my brother have gotten recently

LL: Same as above

12.31.2011, 12:54 AM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: The book I ordered arrived, joy~

LL: Almost January. Almost time to go back to uni.

My Anime List

12.31.2011, 09:28 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  413  414  415  416  417  418  419  420  421  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks