QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  411  412  413  414  415  416  417  418  419  ...    »  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Omg squeee it'ssnowingit'ssnowingit'ssnowinggggg!! -runs about in it-

My Anime List

12.05.2011, 11:35 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i wish it would snow here.....
Feeling depressed after liverpool lost because a ref robbed us.... sigh....

12.05.2011, 07:22 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

noit snowing, but cold enough to...

LLL:
still dealing with the painful kidney stone...

12.06.2011, 01:08 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

^^^^^^^
are you ok with them? Have you seen a doctor?

12.06.2011, 02:55 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HHHHHL:
Yes, the stone has passed!!!!!

now to just deal with the body aches... no prob...(ouch)

and yes, I went to the doctor on Sunday morning and they gave me some pain meds to help. Didn't alleviate it all, but it helped. Problem was, the body's reaction to pain is nausea and I had a LOT of that which is where the body aches are from...

and no, I'm not ok with them... lol. this is the fifth one I've had since the 80's.

My advice to all is to Bing 'kidney stones' and see what causes them. I have been told that the pain is comparable to a woman giving birth to a child... And women do get them...

12.07.2011, 01:05 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ husky, dam dude that sounds crap!!!!
hope you get well asap

HL..... my highlight was... it was a very boring day today, im pretty sure it will fade into obscurity in a couple of days..

LL..... i can't stop thinking about her..

12.07.2011, 06:23 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Thanx, Farren...

just a matter of the muscles rejuvenating... or something like that. The same thing that would occur after a bad hangover... and paying homage to the porcelin idol....

12.07.2011, 10:38 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

Thats good news husky

HL: manchester united and manchester city getting knocked out of the champions league. (alot of my posts in this thread will probably end up being football related so ill apologise in advance about the future ones)

LL: Realizing the amount of work iv got to catch up on in school

12.07.2011, 08:23 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
husky51
The Old Guy

Oh, this has not been a good week for me.....

HL:
Just got out of the hospital today...

LL:
been there since yesterday when I went to the ER with a rapid heart-rate. about 200 beats per minute... not good for the ol' Husky. But I survived and intend on getting better...

12.09.2011, 08:44 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

Hello!!!!

Is anybody out there????

chirp....

chirp....

chirp.... (sound of a cricket mournfully chirping)

Boy, this is slow... lol

12.10.2011, 12:20 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

@husky: i dont know if its a coincedence but ever since i came here your health seems to be deteriorating, i hope the two arent linked take care of yourself anyway, and get well soon.

HL: Saw my friends band for the first time doing a gig, they were really good so im going to try and get to mor of their shows

12.10.2011, 11:41 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
husky51
The Old Guy

Hahahaha, no problem, george, no problem and my health problems have been in my future for years now and now I am learning WHY I should have taken better care of myself when I was younger. We all go at some time or another and at 65 I am a lot closer to the end of my string than most of you good people. I have already started changing my eating habits so I still have a chance for a few more years...

12.11.2011, 02:07 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

Your starting to sound like my granddad now

HL: Watched Princess Mononoke with a big cup of hot chocolate.... mmmmm

LL: My younger brother didnt like it (Mononoke that is, because im boss at making hot chocolate). We watched Ponyo together yesterday aswell and his only input was 'i prefered her as a fish' which made me laugh but still... he'll come around to Ghibli eventually....

12.11.2011, 08:33 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by captain george
Your starting to sound like my granddad now

That's brcause I am a granddad...

times 16... just went to a 5 yo granddaughters' birthday today....

12.11.2011, 10:13 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Congrats to you and your granddaughter!

Anxious-light of today: Final exam coming up...

X_X

I hate the anticipation worst of all.

12.12.2011, 07:10 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

You can do it, Mushka, Go---Go---Go!

We have confidence....

HL:
feeling good, altered my eating habits somewhat. Cereals, salads, LESS meat ( ). Now I gotta do more exercise ( )... sigh.

12.13.2011, 02:03 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: No class today yaay

LL: Study... and still studying... Finals week!!!!

Good luck Mushka! and all who are taking finals soon
Study hard!

Good to hear that you're doing better husky! I wish you good health!

Post last edited by jusomekid on 12.13.2011, 03:54 PM.

12.13.2011, 03:51 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: New glasses. o.o

LL: French speaking exam tomorrow. xnx Then the main one the day after. Eh, it's not that much of a lowlight. I'm not worried. Besides, once those are done I'll be freeeee until January. Tell ya what is a real lowlight though... Christmas presents and their expensiveness. x__x Lawl, at times like this perhaps I should be glad that I don't have that many friends. :')

My Anime List

12.13.2011, 04:08 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

I know what you mean about presents, Kaze... I am invited to one of my sons' home for Christmas eve and dinner, etc. I flat told them that I wasn't buying presents for the adults, just for the grandchildren... And that I would be very upset if they bought me presents...

one year, my in-laws (out of work, etc) gave me two Applebees cards worth $50 and asked me if there were any openings at the security co. I hadn't bought them anything and felt so, I don't know, embarrassed? I just didn't feel good, y'know? And they will be there again this year...

We'll see...

HL:
I will enjoy myself, regardless...

12.13.2011, 05:02 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: I had my one and only exam for this semester. I'm not totally happy about how it went, but it was okay, and it's good to know it's over at least.

12.13.2011, 09:16 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  411  412  413  414  415  416  417  418  419  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks