QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  550  551  552  553  554  555  556  557  558  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Applied for an on campus job, declared my major, attempting to clean my room after moving back. Had a wonderful vacation despite suffering from allergies and not being able to go see a doctor until I got back. Looks like I have tons of testing and other fun things in the future. :s

Met up with friends I haven't seen since school ended. Now just trying to relax.

LL: The class I hate most starts super early tomorrow morning.

09.01.2014, 09:11 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I didn't like all my classes either, FFF, But they need to be done so all you can do is struggle through the dislike and do it...

Good Luck...

09.01.2014, 11:48 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Just got back from almost a week in Europe! Copenhagen and then Berlin.

Was super fun and pretty cheap since I was staying with friends. Copenhagen is beautiful and very stylish, I liked it a lot. I've been to Berlin several times previously and it was as fun as ever, though Berliners are pretty blunt/rude at times.

09.02.2014, 02:50 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Reading old PMs are kinda fun in its own way. Was deleting old stuff like spam alerts (naruto fan anyone?) and started reading old ones for memories. Subtitles from E_Hakki, one of santa's helpers for the manga translation project. A couple from Kanta, a rare visitor from Japan. Tons from the RPG, naturally. And a rare non-online correspondence with saddle involving two games and a really awesome birthday for Ayami Still my favourite pm.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

09.03.2014, 03:12 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
And a rare non-online correspondence with saddle involving two games and a really awesome birthday for Ayami Still my favourite pm.

Ooh. I don't remember that! Can you PM it to me?

BTW she still has the musical machine you made and is still in awe of it! She thinks that for someone to make that from scratch is incredible.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.03.2014, 03:49 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I need to delete PMs... I should just get rid of them all cause honestly what am i going to do with them... But I'm so bad at letting go

Tiredlight: so tired...
LL: grandma died.
LL: same day as classes startedd so I couldn't actually be there for my family

09.03.2014, 06:39 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My condolences about your grandmother. My daughter-in-law lost her grandmother last week, too. And do mot be ashamed about your having to be in class. Your family understands, I'm sure. Death happens to us all, but life must go on for those left behind...

Big hugs, fen....

09.03.2014, 09:18 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Ooh. I don't remember that! Can you PM it to me?

BTW she still has the musical machine you made and is still in awe of it! She thinks that for someone to make that from scratch is incredible.

It was regarding a translated copy of an NGE spinoff, Girlfriend of Steel, and I threw in Narcissus as well. By chance Megan's birthday was coming up too, so hey.

The pm isn't really info-sensitive, so if it's okay I'll post it here. Also, wish her a belated happy birthday too

quote:

-----Original Message-----
Date: 0X.2X.2008, 04:49 AM
To: Roarkiller
Subject: Thank you!

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

The present was amazing!
Honestly, it's better than most presents I get from my friends. It's such a thoughtful gift, and after a while I realised that the green music card (or whatever it's called) was handmade by you!
That really made me happy, knowing that someone I've never seen would put all that time and effort just to make me a gift ^__^

I really really love it, it's beautiful!
Thank you so much *big BIG hugs*

Oh, and I remember you a while back saying on the forum that you were looking for a long piece of card.
Now I know why

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

09.04.2014, 07:28 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry to hear that, Fen.

LL: Hoping my school doesn't screw my courses over again. One of the courses I signed up for isn't showing up in my class list and I'm not planning on taking one of the classes I'm currently enrolled in (it won't let me remove it, which is weird).

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 09.04.2014, 10:54 AM.

09.04.2014, 10:54 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks Roar. Now I remember. She was insanely happy with that gift and as I say, she still has it on her shelf and plays the music now and then.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.04.2014, 11:28 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks Husky and FFF *hugs* and good luck FFF D: registering for courses is the worst.

I kinda want to see this musical machine o_o trying to picture what it looks like... failing.

09.04.2014, 11:51 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Yeah, Saddles... any chance of Ayami at least posting a picture of this 'music machine'? It wounds interesting, no pun intended...

09.04.2014, 01:10 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Actually yeah, I'd love to see and hear it again. I can't find that music orgoal anymore ever since I gave up trying to make my own.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

09.04.2014, 10:21 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I'm seeing her Sunday for a birthday visit. We'll get some pics and video of it.

09.05.2014, 08:12 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
I'm seeing her Sunday for a birthday visit. We'll get some pics and video of it.

Wish her a Happy Birthday for us, Saddles... Which date is her birthday, mine is the 8th...

09.05.2014, 10:47 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It's MY birthday. Tomorrow.

09.05.2014, 11:50 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
It's MY birthday. Tomorrow.

I dont know what date it is today in the server time.

Happy Birthday saddle

@Husky

happy birthday in advance, i dont know if i will be present here in that day.

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

09.05.2014, 01:00 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Thanks Husky and FFF *hugs* and good luck FFF D: registering for courses is the worst.

Thaaanks. :3 I'm still waiting, they said it should be there by next week. They messed up my credits in the summer so I'm worried, plus my account won't work for me to drop the course I'm currently enrolled in so I have to wait. They'll do it eventually.

In any case, I'm in three English courses, a gender studies course, and supposed to be in a history. I'm focusing on Canadian history and Canadian literature at best as I can. At my school, it's difficult to specialize in a specific area for an English degree since you have to study all of the areas. :s The gender studies class might morph into a potential second minor if I have room next year for more classes. Plus it's interesting and although there's only two professors in that field at my university, they both seem like really awesome people and are thorough and open minded.

HL: Met up with my Japanese partner. She gave me a Totoro face cloth. x3 She's cool, her major is German literature.

09.05.2014, 02:20 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Happy Birthday, Saddles... Gee, a whole buncha Virgos... lol

09.05.2014, 02:34 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hl: OH MY GOSH LIFE IS SO BUSY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THE TAVERN IN OVER THREE WEEKS BUT IT IS GOOD TO BE BACK YAY
Ll: I neglected a site....Oh well. I've missed you guys!

09.06.2014, 08:52 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
[  «    ...  550  551  552  553  554  555  556  557  558  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks